Page 467 of 671 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That def. looks like a Phoenix to me. Not smooth enough to be Raven's soul self.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

You can tell that that's a phoenix because of the "flames" and stuff but yeah it tends to be confusing. Raven's soul self is more defined.

Has Gar transformed into any mythological creature since N52? I mean, we have him as a chimera and a few others before N52.

Yeah - just this week in fact. However, he was brainwashed at the time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

OH DAMMIT I read that the same day it came out and that was 5 days ago... SHAME ON ME.

Thanks, but beside that one, no other, right?...

So since Gar can pretty much turn into anything, has he ever tried becoming another human? Or a sentient alien like a Tameranian or a Kryptonian?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    So since Gar can pretty much turn into anything, has he ever tried becoming another human? Or a sentient alien like a Tameranian or a Kryptonian?
    In the 80s he turned into one of the aliens that was chasing Starfire when she came to earth, Wolfman also said that he can(probably) turn into people, but they would be green so is kind of useless.
    Last edited by TheCape; 04-02-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Unless he can emulate their powers? If he morphed into a green Starfire or Superman, would he have all their abilities?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Since their powers are a part of their species' physiology, I don't see why not. It'd be the same as him being able to fly when he's a bird. Or having an enhanced sense of smell as a dog.

Dann. Gar really does have the potential to be one of the most OP character in the DC universe xD

Since their powers are a part of their species' physiology, I don't see why not. It'd be the same as him being able to fly when he's a bird. Or having an enhanced sense of smell as a dog.

Dann. Gar really does have the potential to be one of the most OP character in the DC universe xD
    Yet he's still shown as a comic relief, the jokester of the group and someone really immature... though Gar isn't Gar without a little immaturity in him haha

Maybe that's why they usually keep him young, inexperienced, and immature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe that's why they usually keep him young, inexperienced, and immature ?
    Bobby from X-Mem has a similar issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unless he can emulate their powers? If he morphed into a green Starfire or Superman, would he have all their abilities?
    Actually no. Kory got her powers from being experimented on by her captors, while the Super-family have all been exposed to the yellow sun's light for years. So Gar might be able to emulate Kryptonians, but it depends. Does morphing mean his cells transform into Kryptonian ones and he has to start all over in absorbing solar energy, or does it like carry over somehow? I think his best bet would be to morph into a Czarnian or a Martian, tbh.

Which just goes back to how OP Gar can be if he wanted to be. I mean, it's kinda the same with Kory and Raven, but at least they get very rare instances to show off, I feel like Gar's had none for a long time.

Does the Red even reach Sapient life? I thought it was just beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Does the Red even reach Sapient life? I thought it was just beasts.
    I think Earth's humans count as part of animal life. Not sure about Kryptonians and Martians, tho....

They don’t call Gar Man Boy. Him turning himself into a Kryptonian or something would just be silly.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-03-2018 at 10:35 AM.