Page 472 of 671 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I get the feeling that the Titans book is going to come out the month following when the other books do. So they might not announce or show anything with it until next month when the next batch of solicits are going to be released. Just a guess though.
    Per Didio from the DCU panel, Titans is not renumbering or relaunching, just getting #1 special. So it is likely that it continues on in July.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Per Didio from the DCU panel, Titans is not renumbering or relaunching, just getting #1 special. So it is likely that it continues on in July.
    Same thing with TT, but we have art of that already.

Spectacular Member

Yeah Im really waiting for some Titans art both to see if their's a new artist that isn't freaking Booth and also to see if they don't mess up Miss Martians designs because the last two proposed redesigns of her were horrendous. like both the Supergirlish classic look and the YJ + Smallville Season 11 Black and red body suit with blue cape look work but GIANT PINK PUNK GIRL MOHAWK does not... at all.
    Last edited by Mojo; 04-08-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Yeah Im really waiting for some Titans art both to see if their's a new artist that isn't freaking Booth and also to see if they don't mess up Miss Martians designs because the last two proposed redesigns of her were horrendous. like both the Supergirlish classic look and the YJ + Smallville Season 11 Black and red body suit with blue cape look work but GIANT PINK PUNK GIRL MOHAWK does not... at all.
    Really hate Mohawks. Let that hairstyle stay in the damn past. That redesign by Meyers was atrocious.

Says the guy who has one on his avatar! Do you mean you hate mohawks on women?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I like Mohawks....

But I'm more interested to see what they do with her personality. For this one, I'm hoping they don't go the YJ route.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I like Mohawks....

But I'm more interested to see what they do with her personality. For this one, I'm hoping they don't go the YJ route.
    I'm curious to see if they'll immediately dive into the White Martian stuff or build up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I like Mohawks....

Aw, you don't want her to smile innocently as she destroys your mind utterly?

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The more disturbing part is how both the League and the Team deliberately ignored this creepy abuse. That's another strike against the second season aside from it's overbloated cast.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Says the guy who has one on his avatar! Do you mean you hate mohawks on women?
    No I hate it in general. Gladiator is lucky enough that I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    This kind of makes it sound more amusing then it should be .

BANNED

Between the boring Supergirl stand-in from the comics and the monster from the TV show, that pink mohawk design is literally my favorite thing related to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Between the boring Supergirl stand-in from the comics and the monster from the TV show, that pink mohawk design is literally my favorite thing related to the character.
    Well, I like M'gann in general and I don't think it really fit her that well.

But to each their own. I'm not too into mohawks .

I ended up not liking M'gann too much from the YJ cartoon. I found her to be kind of annoying and her catchphrase got old real quick. I also didn't like her romance with Superboy and would prefer it to never transfer over to the comics. Her comic book counterpart was decent although she could have used more development. I would have liked to have known what her youth was like. Didn't she grow up in the Vega System?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I heard she was in Supergirl, but by then I realized that it was a bad show so I didn't see.

I just want her to be either:

A. ACTUALLY nice or
    B. Have some consequences for her actions that isn't a break up. People in the show just letting her do what she wanted was weird.

That said, I think her and Natasha would have a nice dymanic as friends.