Page 488 of 671 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 10059

BB and Raven look aged up, aren't they? Raven with the full leather costume

I like Miss Martian look tbh and yeah, Dick's like "why am I still here?" lol

She isn't in WW, but at least Donna isn't in the limbo...
    Last edited by BLFB; 04-13-2018 at 08:34 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    BB and Raven looks aged up, aren't they? Raven with the full leather costume
    This was my thought too yeah. They look older.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

TEEN TITANS #20
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by BABS TARR
    Batman has no idea what he’s doing. Superman? Not a clue. Wonder Woman? Whatever. Damian Wayne is Robin, and he’s done with the bleeding-heart approach favored by the heroes of the senior circuit. New plan of action: recruit a new Teen Titans. Kid Flash, Red Arrow and newbies Roundhouse, D’jinn and…wait, Lobo has a daughter? That’ll end well. And then build something in secret deep beneath the new Teen Titans HQ. Secret from his teammates, secret from even Batman. It’s a secret that will change the way you look at Robin forever!
    ON SALE 07.04.18

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yeah I know... I'm actually surprised they chose her to stay from the last team. I really thought she would go to limbo...
    She's the only one of the old team that's in the live-action Titans show. Whereas Roy is back on Arrow so it'd make sense for Roy to stay in Green Arrow.

I LOVE THE TITANS.but i'm going to have to pass on this as well.i'm a HUGE fan of TROIA.i know they wanna call her DONNA TROY.but she'll always be TROIA to me.that being said.not a fan of this REBIRTH DONNA TROY/TROIA.and it looks like their still trying to do the james robinson version of the JLA.

TROIA=WONDER WOMAN
    STEEL=CYBORG
    MS MARTAIN =MARTAIN MANHUNTER
    RAVEN=ZATANNA
    NIGHTWING=BATMAN
    BEAST BOY=VIXEN or AQUAMAN
    GLOWBOY ? not sure who is at the moment.

i'm hoping they have another book coming out with BUMBLEBEE.OMEN.TEMPEST.FLASH=WALLY and MAL.these are the characters i'm instrested and seeing.they should have saved MS MARTAIN for a YOUNG JUSTICE book.and I love change only if the change is good.and this roaster here.NOT INSTRESTED.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I LOVE THE TITANS.but i'm going to have to pass on this as well.i'm a HUGE fan of TROIA.i know they wanna call her DONNA TROY.but she'll always be TROIA to me.that being said.not a fan of this REBIRTH DONNA TROY/TROIA.and it looks like their still trying to do the james robinson version of the JLA.

TROIA=WONDER WOMAN
    STEEL=CYBORG
    MS MARTAIN =MARTAIN MANHUNTER
    RAVEN=ZATANNA
    NIGHTWING=BATMAN
    BEAST BOY=VIXEN or AQUAMAN
    GLOWBOY ? not sure who is at the moment.

i'm hoping they have another book coming out with BUMBLEBEE.OMEN.TEMPEST.FLASH=WALLY and MAL.these are the characters i'm instrested and seeing.they should have saved MS MARTAIN for a YOUNG JUSTICE book.and I love change only if the change is good.and this roaster here.NOT INSTRESTED.

you know if this book doesn't do well donna may be lost for another decade or so
    that's the trap with some of thease books

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Dick doesn't look happy to be here at all.
    You're not wrong

Ugh, I hate Abnetts Donna. I wish she wasn't in this.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    TEEN TITANS #20
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by BABS TARR
    Batman has no idea what he’s doing. Superman? Not a clue. Wonder Woman? Whatever. Damian Wayne is Robin, and he’s done with the bleeding-heart approach favored by the heroes of the senior circuit. New plan of action: recruit a new Teen Titans. Kid Flash, Red Arrow and newbies Roundhouse, D’jinn and…wait, Lobo has a daughter? That’ll end well. And then build something in secret deep beneath the new Teen Titans HQ. Secret from his teammates, secret from even Batman. It’s a secret that will change the way you look at Robin forever!
    ON SALE 07.04.18
    What could the secret be!! Im so excited! I want to know now!

I had no interest in Teen Titans, but the solict has me interested enough to give it a shot.

I will also give Abnett a third chance on Titans because the roster is at least a little interesting. Sad to see Wally gone, but it is a worthwhile cost to drop the dead weight that is the rest of Fab Five. I guess I don't learn my lessons.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 04-13-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Eh this just reminds me even more of the New 52 and it reeks of the choices they made with Tim to make him edgy and cool.

I also hope the reveal isn't that he's got Slade living in Titans Tower basement but I dont think DC will undercut Priest's story like this anyway.

Dick and Donna are in the team. I'm happy.

Peace

It was only in the animated series that she had a somewhat similar style to Raven. This is her look from the comics.
    About the only thing they had in common, style-wise, was a "Goth" fashion sense (I guess?), but even how they expressed it was completely different.
    My thuoghts on that cover in order:

1. Oh god, Donna is stuck here.
    Poor Donna .

Those shoulder pads seem really unnecessary.
    2. Miss Martian looks ridiculous.
    I actually like that they didn't go with the Young Justice bodysuit.
    4. Dick doesn't look happy to be here at all.
    That was my exact reaction. It's like he knows he's still stuck with Abnett .
    seems like both this book and teen titans are about dealing with new super powered teens coming to light after metal/no justice.
    I guess that will cause an influx of new heroes and villains for all the post-No Justice books...
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I don't like Raven's new design though
    She doesn't look that different from her Rebirth design, honestly.

Actually, she looks more like her old self.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    BB and Raven look aged up, aren't they? Raven with the full leather costume
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    This was my thought too yeah. They look older.
    I just assumed that was because of Peterson's art.

It’s a secret that will change the way you look at Robin forever!
    Yeah okay. I've heard that before. Remember when Damian's past was supposed to have some profound effect on his friendship with Jon?

I really wish comics would stop saying **** like that unless they mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah okay. I've heard that before. Remember when Damian's past was supposed to have some profound effect on his friendship with Jon?

I really wish comics would stop saying **** like that unless they mean it.
    Maybe they mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Maybe they mean it.
    I'll believe that when I see it. I've heard the whole "this will change [blank] forever!" thing several times and I can't really think of a time where it's been true.