Page 494 of 671 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 10059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Let's be real. All 3 characters are headed for limbo when the creative team leaves (2 years?). Just like Solstice, Bunker, Skitter, Aquagirl, Bombshell, Kid Devil, Zachary Zatara, Empress...etc
    No denial there. I dont see Damian writers accomodating these characters in Damian books because Dick and Tim books sure as heck dont involve their Titans friends.

Let's be real. All 3 characters are headed for limbo when the creative team leaves (2 years?). Just like Solstice, Bunker, Skitter, Aquagirl, Bombshell, Kid Devil, Zachary Zatara, Empress...etc
    Bunker, Zachary, Empress ...come back to me.

I have to believe that DC wants Damian to have his own generation and that they'll put in work, otherwise it'll feel like I'm wasting my money but we know these characters don't have a long shelf life unless something has changed with how DC treats characters.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 04-19-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Do we know if the 3 characters will be introduced in the special or in issue 20?
    We donīt know that.. But the TT Special 1 page count is 48 PAGES.. Teen Titans 20 is only 32.. They should appear... Something more than Robin, Red Arrow and KF reunion should happen in this special..

I will say that what saves these new kids is they are intended to be Damian's generation, so there is a possibility that they will continuously get pushed as long as Damian is leading a team and if DC is committed to this generational thing.
    You are right.. These characters will be Damian TT generation... Characters like Wally West and Donna are Dick generation...Or Kon, Cassie and Bart are Tim generation..... Bunker and others were introduced many years later to be considered Tim generation, he will had a lot of generations to keep them all, for this DC is insterested in the 3(all in SS of Tomorrow) that I mentioned...

In the worst case only KF, Emiko and Crush will be considered Damian generation..

A part of me has thought this, and if this were true this romance could keep her around especially if it's well liked but 3 things keep the thoughts of a possible Damian/Jinn romance at bay for me.

1. Kidflash: In Teen Titans he liked Raven, in Defiance he liked Tanya Spears, and in this new Teen Titans, I could see the possible pairings for all 3 girls. Kid Flash liking a girl on a team every time he's joined one might not have been intentional but it doesn't eliminate the possibility of it happening again. The pairings that I keep thinking might happen with Kid Flash is Kid Flash/Jinn and Kid Flash/Crush.

2. Roundhouse: Glass mentioned that he wanted a Beast Boy character when mentioning the creation of Roundhouse, and Glass said that he is gonna make Djinn different from Raven but ultimately the pairing of Roundhouse and Dijinn could be a Beast Boy/Raven copy pairing, so it could pull on nostalgia without actually being nostalgia.

3. Damian: There are like 3 to 5 things that I think make Damian/Djinn possible but I feel like any writer after Adam is gonna do their own thing b/c Damian doesn't have a set/popular friendship, romance, or storyline in the Teen Titans franchise so writers would really try to leave their mark. So basically I feel Djinn would be in danger by close proximity to Damian b/c of what future writers might want to do with the character of Damian.

Ultimately there is nothing stopping this pairing other than the 2 possibilities above.
    I donīt like the first option... Even in the last JL, he was used like Raven boyfriend.. ENOUGH.. Use Roundhouse(I will support him in this) or Damian as Djinn boyfriend, please..

This brings up a question, do we think Adam Glass will explore anything with Damian and Emiko ...I believe fans like that pairing and there was an issue of Emiko kissing Damian on the cheek right ...or was that fanart.
    After confirm that he saw both as brother and sister, I canīt see them as a couple.

I think Glass would wait to introduce a 7th member after at least expanding on one or two of the new characters, but a 7th memeber could definitely ruin an established vibe.

Yeah, I need this team book to start b/c I already feel negative emotions like irritation when I see Crush. Not only b/c of how I feel in regards to Lobo and how Orlando handled the character in JLA, but also b/c when this team was announced many articles focused on Crush and didn't mention anybody but Damain and they only mentioned Damian to say that this was his team. So even if DC is not behind it, it already feels like a push.

I was thinking Blue Beetle, although I don't know if people associate the character as being close to Tim's generation, and there is a possibility that a Young Justice book will come out that he can fit in better.

But I like these options too, especially Lorena Marquez, has she been introduced in either New 52 and/or Rebirth.
    I think that is better work with the 3 newbies than add another member..

Crush is the newbies with more chances to survive... and appear in the next Post-Glass run..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-19-2018 at 06:42 AM.

So why do we assume DJinn (or Jinn now?) has to be involved romantically with a guy? maybe she gets a liking on Crush or Emiko, creating this love-hate relationship with one of them

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    So why do we assume DJinn (or Jinn now?) has to be involved romantically with a guy? maybe she gets a liking on Crush or Emiko, creating this love-hate relationship with one of them
    I donīt know... Maybe one Glass mistake calling her Jinn...

Djinn and Crush(I doubt that Emiko is bisexual, Crush maybe)... You are not the only who saw that without Aqualad apparently we donīt have a homosexual member.. Maybe for this Glass say this:

She may or may not get involved with somebody romantically on the team.

That reminds me one image that one friend show me with both girls.. He saw the image few hours later before they appeared:

0TT Djinn crush fanmade.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-19-2018 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    That reminds me one image that one friend show me with both girls.. He saw the image few hours later before they appeared:

0TT Djinn crush fanmade.jpg
    I saw that image too, it's a fanart of a NSFW artist called Kyder that was posted after the announce of the new characters: https://kyderdraw.tumblr.com/post/17...itans-recently

I mean, they're tongue kissing in the bottom lol but, serious, I wouldn't mind if Djinn and Crush end up as a pairing
    Last edited by BLFB; 04-19-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Wouldn't Zachary be likely to appear again if Zatanna got her own book, since they're family? As for Aquagirl, why doesn't she appear in Aquaman? Aquaman doesn't use Aqualad or Tempest much either does it? Those two are heading to limbo as well thanks to the Titans roster changes, so start using the sidekicks, Aquaman creative team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wouldn't Zachary be likely to appear again if Zatanna got her own book, since they're family?
    Depends on if the writer was a fan. He doesn't curently exist so there wouldn't be any obligation to use him, nor would there really be one even if he did. Still, if someone like Tynion, who LOVES Zatanna and the 2003 TT run, got the book, Zach would probably reappear. Of course, what are the odds that Zatanna gets her own book again?

As for Aquagirl, why doesn't she appear in Aquaman?
    She doesn't currently exist as Sub-Diego never happened.

Aquaman doesn't use Aqualad or Tempest much either does it?
    Jackson still hasn't met Arthur. Garth has popped up a couple times and was written MUCH better than he has been in Titans, but its been awhile since he appeared as the never ending battle against Rath has dragged on.

so start using the sidekicks, Aquaman creative team.
    You mean Abnett?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Depends on if the writer was a fan. He doesn't curently exist so there wouldn't be any obligation to use him, nor would there really be one even if he did. Still, if someone like Tynion, who LOVES Zatanna and the 2003 TT run, got the book, Zach would probably reappear. Of course, what are the odds that Zatanna gets her own book again?
    Does Mystik U count ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Does Mystik U count ?
    How was that book anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    How was that book anyway?
    I haven't heard a lot about it after the first one was released, but I'm pretty sure it had a good reception...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Her codename is probably Djinn. I think those interviews are spoken word that is then translated to text, so someone probably just didn't know that the D in Djinn is silent.

... Actually where is it spelled Jinn? I think I missed it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Her codename is probably Djinn. I think those interviews are spoken word that is then translated to text, so someone probably just didn't know that the D in Djinn is silent.

... Actually where is it spelled Jinn? I think I missed it.
    Here: http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/inside-...comics-creator

Crush definitely has the most staying power, being related to Lobo, but I wonder if DC wants to make a consorted push to fill up Damien's generation. I guess it all depends on if the story is good. I could see Djinn being central to an giant event sized problem but the possible dangers of that have already been discussed. It really all depends on how much writers like them enough to take up slots from past generations. Particularly Tim's who are mostly in limbo. The first gen of teams are doing decently well all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    I saw that image too, it's a fanart of a NSFW artist called Kyder that was posted after the announce of the new characters: https://kyderdraw.tumblr.com/post/17...itans-recently

I mean, they're tongue kissing in the bottom lol but, serious, I wouldn't mind if Djinn and Crush end up as a pairing
    ... After see the 2 next images of this tumblr user, now I understand why he was so quick for create this image.. I didnīt know the NSFW meaning until now..

I support them too... I donīt want another Kid Flash romance.. However, I think that he is more interested in be Roundhouse friend..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-19-2018 at 12:11 PM.