Page 496 of 671 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Depends on if the writer was a fan. He doesn't curently exist so there wouldn't be any obligation to use him, nor would there really be one even if he did. Still, if someone like Tynion, who LOVES Zatanna and the 2003 TT run, got the book, Zach would probably reappear. Of course, what are the odds that Zatanna gets her own book again?

She doesn't currently exist as Sub-Diego never happened.

Jackson still hasn't met Arthur. Garth has popped up a couple times and was written MUCH better than he has been in Titans, but its been awhile since he appeared as the never ending battle against Rath has dragged on.

You mean Abnett?
    Or whoever eventually replaces him.

And it's definitely stupid that Aquaman and Aqualad haven't even MET.

As for Zach and Aquagirl, both eliminated due to New 52 I assume? That's in the process of being undone. Superman Reborn, Doomsday Clock...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

As for Zach and Aquagirl, both eliminated due to New 52 I assume? That's in the process of being undone. Superman Reborn, Doomsday Clock...
    Not everything will be fixed though. None of Pre-Flashpoint Aquaman continuity is currently canon. If they're re-introduced, it'll almost certainly be from scratch like plenty of other characters, including several members of the AquaFamily.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    I'm curious if Glass will follow up on that in his run.

I think Damian, both because of his age and because of how he was raised, probably wouldn't be able to properly handle or process any kind of romantic feelings if he had them, on-top of the fact that he would never actively seek that kind of relationship or connection because of the kind of person he is.

Someone needs to steal Maps for Damian's supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think Damian, both because of his age and because of how he was raised, probably wouldn't be able to properly handle or process any kind of romantic feelings if he had them, on-top of the fact that he would never actively seek that kind of relationship or connection because of the kind of person he is.
    Actually, in the last of issue of the latest Green Arrow run, Damian did visit Emiko in the hospital. Via window.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    We donīt know that.. But the TT Special 1 page count is 48 PAGES.. Teen Titans 20 is only 32.. They should appear... Something more than Robin, Red Arrow and KF reunion should happen in this special..
    Well then hopefully the team is assembled by the end of the special, but most likely it'll be assembled in Teen Titans #20 for the fans who don't read specials or annuals etc.

After confirm that he saw both as brother and sister, I canīt see them as a couple.
    Who confirmed this ...Adam Glass?

Crush is the newbies with more chances to survive... and appear in the next Post-Glass run..
    Yep, that's what I believe.

So why do we assume DJinn (or Jinn now?) has to be involved romantically with a guy? maybe she gets a liking on Crush or Emiko, creating this love-hate relationship with one of them
    Well I assumed b/c Kid Flash has been show to be girl crazy whether coincidentally or not. Roundhouse and Dijinn are our Beast Boy and Raven in a way so you can guess where I am implying there.

I don't think there would be anything between Djinn and Crush as they are both new characters and I feel like Adam wants to attach the noobs these long staying characters, but a Emi and a Djinn romance could happen who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Her codename is probably Djinn. I think those interviews are spoken word that is then translated to text, so someone probably just didn't know that the D in Djinn is silent.

... Actually where is it spelled Jinn? I think I missed it.
    I think her codename is Djinn but her "civilian" name is Jinn which sounds like Jen which as we all know is short for Jenny.

You didn't? Oh haha sorry for that but now that you know it a whole new world is waiting for you... lol

How old is nuWally again? Some people said that he's 12, others say that he's 14, I'm confused. Raven is like 16 and Tanya is like 17, aren't they? So... does that makes their relationship just an unilateral crush for KF or they really had something for a 12 years old kid?
    Tanya's age was regressed to 16, Wally was 15 and told Tanya he was in the tenth grade, but Adam Glass when describing Kid Flash' s role in the book mentioned what 13 yr olds do and it just made it sound like he was his age was regressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Definitely not aromantic at this point, but he could still be asexual.
    I think asexuality is a popular theory with fans when it comes to Bruce as well.

I would not mind more asexual characters.

The only thing I will say in regards to Damian's sexuality is ...has the child even reached puberty yet... that certainly helps with interests in the romantic department. Obviously other things factor in i.e his enviroment, his childhood, his personality, and then you add in the outside of comics factor of do writers even care showcasing Damian forming emotional bonds with other characters, do they care about showing him in any type of relationship platonic or romantic or do they want to keep showing Damian being an ***hole who you enjoy to read about; but yeah how old even is he.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Someone needs to steal Maps for Damian's supporting cast.
    Where are those characters ...in limbo hell?
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm surprised at the asexuality/aromantic speculation, because Damian is still so young, and he only just recently reached puberty. Seems a bit early.
    Though the real reason I think that is mainstream media like DC usually doesn't go there for a character they're pushing unless that's what they're going for right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I think I know which Tumblr you're talking about and I have them blocked too *shivers*
    The power of the internet is infinite. I dunno what kind of stuff you saw, but you're talking about Jon and Damian, who are kids, so I don't want to imagine it... UGH.
    I miss my first years in DC.. The haters are more easy to understand... Damian harm my character(Tim, Wally I.. the characters that I know..) or I donīt like his personality or I hate him..

I thought that I was too obssesed but.. My problem is that I am too overprotective with this character(haters were the initial reason).. But internet showed me that there are worst things..

I think I know which Tumblr you're talking about and I have them blocked too *shivers*
    The power of the internet is infinite. I dunno what kind of stuff you saw, but you're talking about Jon and Damian, who are kids, so I don't want to imagine it... UGH.
    I miss my first years in DC.. The haters are more easy to understand(or this is my opinion now)... Damian harmed my character(Tim, Wally I.. examples that I know..) or I donīt like his personality.. or I hate him.. Now, Make him one adolescent has complicated his life even more..

My problem is that I am too overprotective with this character(haters were the initial reason).. But internet showed me that there worst cases..

Talking about couples, I think that I will replace my avatar(ship moment), I am a little tired of these things..

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    At this point I would be happy with him being with anyone as long as the story coming out the relationship is good. Based on the description of the characters I am leading towards Djinn being his romantic intrest if he has one. She seems to have the kind of personality that meshes well with Damian while also having the kind of backstory where she could relate a lot to him.
    Glass said that She’s a lot of fun. The opposite to Damian(too serious)..

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Well then hopefully the team is assembled by the end of the special, but most likely it'll be assembled in Teen Titans #20 for the fans who don't read specials or annuals etc.
    I can only imagine the newbies in 4-5 pages with the TT Trinity(robin, red arrow and kf) recruiting them and all the team in the final image.. Not more.. They will start in the next chapter, TT 20..

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Who confirmed this ...Adam Glass?
    EMIKO QUEEN
    Emiko and Damian could be brother and sister. They’re raised by assassins, ninjas, and their moms are criminals and masterminds. So they have a very similar history and look again, a little differently when fighting crime.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/inside-...medium=twitter

I am not sure that after this, if he is interested in make them a couple.. Djinn is the only who mentioned with chances of one SHIP.. I hope that this is good for not forget her after 1 TT run..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-20-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

She is crushing on his older brother tho

I woulndt mind the love triangle for the LOLs

I understand it would be funny but that would also be creepy...
    Last edited by Flashback; 04-21-2018 at 03:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I'm surprised at the asexuality/aromantic speculation, because Damian is still so young, and he only just recently reached puberty. Seems a bit early.
    Though the real reason I think that is mainstream media like DC usually doesn't go there for a character they're pushing unless that's what they're going for right from the start.
    I'd rather Damian not go down the romantic pathways just yet. Let him be a child for a awhile.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    I understand it would be funny but that would also be creepy...
    For emiko to crush on Dick?
    By love triangle I mean Damian>Emiko>Dick not the the triangle that is like bruce between talia and selina
    Dick would see her as kid and nothing else hes like 7 years older then her but her having a crush will not noticing damian pinning for her would be funny

https://twitter.com/babsdraws?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Looks like Babs Tarr is doing the variant covers for Teen Titans. Looks good.

https://twitter.com/babsdraws?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Looks like Babs Tarr is doing the variant covers for Teen Titans. Looks good.
    Looks good alright. Djinn looks really cute.