Page 497 of 671 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post

https://twitter.com/babsdraws?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Looks like Babs Tarr is doing the variant covers for Teen Titans. Looks good.
    Nothing injects more youth and energy into something then Babs Tarr on art .

No Emiko, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Not everything will be fixed though. None of Pre-Flashpoint Aquaman continuity is currently canon. If they're re-introduced, it'll almost certainly be from scratch like plenty of other characters, including several members of the AquaFamily.
    Aquaman getting his hand eaten off and getting the hook are cannon again per METAL, so at least some of PD run is back in cannon.

I liked this. Djin is cute..

This is Strange, Emiko is not here.. Maybe this is not the complete image..

I saw somone ask if Djinn was an updated Jinx design which made me curious about Jinx's wherabouts, so I have to ask, the character of Jinx from the animated Teen Titans series ...does she have a comic book counterpart and if she does, have they been used recently?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    EMIKO QUEEN
    Emiko and Damian could be brother and sister. They’re raised by assassins, ninjas, and their moms are criminals and masterminds. So they have a very similar history and look again, a little differently when fighting crime.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/inside-...medium=twitter
    Oh so I guess Adamn Glass views the relationship as familial instead of romantic then.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am not sure that after this, if he is interested in make them a couple.. Djinn is the only who mentioned with chances of one SHIP.. I hope that this is good for not forget her after 1 TT run..
    Tbh, I'm fine with anything that'll keep her around longer, I need more magic characters like I need air.

Love this, the characters that stand out for me are the girls, I can only assume Emiko will be added by the time we see this cover.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 04-22-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I saw somone ask if Djinn was an updated Jinx design which made me curious about Jinx's wherabouts, but I have to ask the character of Jinx from the animated Teen Titans series ...does she have a comic book counterpart and if she does, have they been used recently?
    Yes she does. Appeared in Forever Evil, so she still exists in modern continuity: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx_(Prime_Earth)

She originally appeared in Tales of the Teen Titans #56 in 1985: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx_(New_Earth)

She's also in DC Superhero Girls, where she looks similar to how she looked in the TT cartoon.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-22-2018 at 04:56 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes she does. Appeared in Forever Evil, so she still exists in modern continuity: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx_(Prime_Earth)[/URL].
    She appeared more recently during the Manhattan arc (or maybe the next one) in the current run of Titans btw.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Aquaman getting his hand eaten off and getting the hook are cannon again per METAL, so at least some of PD run is back in cannon.
    If he lost his hand, how did he get it back? Or was this a different version of Arthur in Metal?

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I saw somone ask if Djinn was an updated Jinx design which made me curious about Jinx's whereabouts, but I have to ask the character of Jinx from the animated Teen Titans series ...does she have a comic book counterpart and if she does, have they been used recently?
    I'm surprised someone would think that since neither the cartoon nor comic versions of jinx look anything like Djinn.

Raven daughter of darkness 4 preview:

https://thegww.com/raven-daughter-of...usive-preview/

If he lost his hand, how did he get it back? Or was this a different version of Arthur in Metal?
    Same Arthur. They didn't get into how he got it back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    What it is is just another example of DC tossing in a bit of continuity as 'fanservice', ignoring the fact that it can't fit in the current continuity. The most glaring parts being that it can't fit into the current Arthur's past without retconning the timeline established by Johns, which just raises further questions, and that Arthur just met Dolphin 'for the first time' in the last year of books. And then there are factors such as Arthur and Mera never having a kid and never breaking up after he was killed, Garth having learned magic when he was younger at a school and Arthur never having been kicked off the throne prior to the Rath storyline.

I want the old continuity back (up till before Infinite Crisis at least), but something like this is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    Looks good alright. Djinn looks really cute.
    Babs Tarr would have liked your comment.

https://twitter.com/Batsfan5/status/987965846965407744
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-23-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Found it funny that only four of the Titans showed up in this annual.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Found it funny that only four of the Titans showed up in this annual.
    Lmao it was kind of funny, wasn't it? At least it was a pretty good showing, especially for Donna, even if it ended up with her apologizing to Bruce. She should've been like...

"My ass just saved the universe in spite of you, sir."
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

I don’t know if this is important or not, but spoilers:
    Today’s Flash not only has a Damien cameo lead into the New Teen Titans series, but it also has the original Wally remembering his time with the New Teen Titans. Here’s hoping we’ll finally get some good Teen Titan retcon in the upcoming Flash War event.
    end of spoilers

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I don’t know if this is important or not, but spoilers:
    Today’s Flash not only has a Damien cameo lead into the New Teen Titans series, but it also has the original Wally remembering his time with the New Teen Titans. Here’s hoping we’ll finally get some good Teen Titan retcon in the upcoming Flash War event.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It also has Wally remembering Bart, but more than that, Iris too.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey