Page 503 of 671 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 10059
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Oooh is he tied up? ^^

Yeah, I'd rather keep the show away from the CW shows, even if that means no Wally and Roy. I doubt they would cast 2 actors for the same roles in 2 different ongoing shows. Same reason why I doubt Deathstroke will be part of the show. In his case there would be 3 versions running around counting the DCEU one. Although I would be curious if they would cast Wally with a black actor after all the dumb stuff they did in the comics with that. I guess they probably would.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather keep the show away from the CW shows, even if that means no Wally and Roy. I doubt they would cast 2 actors for the same roles in 2 different ongoing shows. Same reason why I doubt Deathstroke will be part of the show. In his case there would be 3 versions running around counting the DCEU one. Although I would be curious if they would cast Wally with a black actor after all the dumb stuff they did in the comics with that. I guess they probably would.
    The CW show has a black Wally and largely avoided the mistakes the comics made with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The CW show has a black Wally and largely avoided the mistakes the comics made with that.
    How? By barely using him?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How? By barely using him?
    By not making him a cliche as **** trope.

As for Deathstroke... the thing is that they'll probably do TJC eventually and Deathstroke is crucial for that unless they replace his role with someone else like they're doing for Brother Blood.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Wait, so the TV Series are all different universes? I know Flash crossover with Supergirl, but doesn't Green Arrow crossover with Flash on... what's the name... Legend of The Guardians... or something? So I thought they're all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait, so the TV Series are all different universes? I know Flash crossover with Supergirl, but doesn't Green Arrow crossover with Flash on... what's the name... Legend of The Guardians... or something? So I thought they're all the same.
    Arrow, Legends, and the Flash are in the same universe. Black Lightning and Supergirl are on their own, but the latter can cross over via breaching at times and I'm sure the former will follow suit. Titans is likely on it's own as well.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Arrow, Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow take place on the same Earth.

Supergirl takes place on a separate Earth, but same Multiverse.

Edit: Beaten by Harpsikord .

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    By not making him a cliche as **** trope.
    I find his constant, blissed out smile to be really off-putting--it feels like he was only ever given one direction: smile at everything. Either he's not a very good actor or he's not getting the guidance he needs from his directors. Everything about the character (especially since he joined the cast of "Legends") feels forced and inauthentic.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I find his constant, blissed out smile to be really off-putting--it feels like he was only ever given one direction: smile at everything. Either he's not a very good actor or he's not getting the guidance he needs from his directors. Everything about the character (especially since he joined the cast of "Legends") feels forced and inauthentic.
    That's mostly what he did initially in season 3, up until he started complaining about not having powers and then became Kid Flash.

I'd say the writers don't know what to do with him: he'd likely have a better home in Titans, all things considered.

Don't forget Gotham and Krypton and the upcoming Metropolis shows are standalone as well, so it's literally just 4/5 of the CW DC shows.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Don't forget Gotham and Krypton and the upcoming Metropolis shows are standalone as well, so it's literally just 4/5 of the CW DC shows.
    Metropolis isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The reason the comics have a black Wally is because of the show though. It is all weirdly connected.

WB/DC seems dead set on the West characters being black in other media though given who they cast for the Flash movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I meant the live action-shows. I really love Young Justice haha. (even if Donna isn't in it and that a shame..)
    If it's any consolation, they've confirmed that Donna exists in that universe and was part of the team between seasons 1 and 2. Just like Freddie Freeman and Mary Marvel, apparently.
    Last edited by Blue22; 04-28-2018 at 10:28 PM.