Page 509 of 671 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    So...what are folks hoping to get out of Djinn, Crush, Roundhouse and the big return of Miss Martian?

Crush is the one I'm somewhat ???'ing about because I wonder how they can differentiate her. I'm guessing the twist with her is that while she's part Czarnian she'll more or less act like an average teenage girl, but maybe be a bit easy to anger.

Roundhouse I assume will be goofy since he seems almost Bouncing Boy esque design wise.

Djinn I'm hoping is somewhat mischievous given well....Djinn's/Genie's in fiction.

Miss Martian is a big ???? as well after so many years MIA in the comics. I'm wondering if she'll take after her later self from Young Justice more or her early really goofy naïve self (I'd like the goofy naïve self back personally).
    I just want to know some information.

Crush - Who is her mom? As for Crush, we know she's all girl rage, so I think it's safe to assume she is quick temper but I hope the stand-offish vibes I get from the character are wrong.

Roundhouse - Is he an alien or is he blue b/c of his powers? Does he have elemental powers like what was mentioned in the interview or can all he do is just roll in a ball like his concept art only shows. With Roundhouse we know he's suppose to be our Beast Boy but I hope he's more than just jokes.

Djinn - Is she really a genie or is that the closest thing to describe her? Going by the concept art for Djinn, "her version of a bottle" is most likely a ring, a ring that looks pretty alien like going by the design... Adam only described Djinn as fun, but that could relate to anything. I wouldn't mind seeing her be michevious, I think the cover for Teen Titans #20 made her actually look michevious while the concept art has her looking young and innocent.

As for Miss Martian, my introduction to the character was Young Justice but I didn't like her, I found her annoying tbh, so I have no idea what to expect from her in Titans.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 05-04-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Extraordinary Member

i will miss Garth

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    i will miss Garth
    Well, I won't miss most of Abnett's Titans Garth .

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I just want to know some information.

Crush - Who is her mom? As for Crush, we know she's all girl rage, so I think it's safe to assume she is quick temper but I hope the stand-offish vibes I get from the character are wrong.
    She could also be a lot more like her dad than what she would care to admit. But, we won't know until we actually see her.

As for Miss Martian, my introduction to the character was Young Justice but I didn't like her, I found her annoying tbh, so I have no idea what to expect from her in Titans.
    I actually liked her in Young Justice...

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Roundhouse - Is he an alien or is he blue b/c of his powers? Does he have elemental powers like what was mentioned in the interview or can all he do is just roll in a ball like his concept art only shows. With Roundhouse we know he's suppose to be our Beast Boy but I hope he's more than just jokes.
    And if he is an alien, what planet? Kathy/Beacon from Superman is also blue, but her powers are telekinesis.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If anyone was wondering, in the Injustice 2 comic, Wonder Girl, Superboy and Starfire are going to start rebuilding the Teen Titans! Any bets on who they'll recruit? Blue Beetle is obvious, and likely Firestorm... But who else?

Keep in mind spoilers:
    Nightwing, Beast Boy, Tim Drake, Impulse and Garth are dead. Raven, Cyborg, Supergirl and Damian are a part of the Regime and Aqualad is a murderer.
    end of spoilers
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    If anyone was wondering, in the Injustice 2 comic, Wonder Girl, Superboy and Starfire are going to start rebuilding the Teen Titans! Any bets on who they'll recruit? Blue Beetle is obvious, and likely Firestorm... But who else?

Keep in mind spoilers:
    Nightwing, Beast Boy, Tim Drake, Impulse and Garth are dead. Raven, Cyborg, Supergirl and Damian are a part of the Regime and Aqualad is a murderer.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Off topic but I have to know who has Aqualad killed? Is this Jackson Hyde Aqualad or a different Aqualad?
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    spoilers:
    Off topic but I have to know who has Aqualad killed? Is this Jackson Hyde Aqualad or a different Aqualad?
    end of spoilers
    [/QUOTE]

spoilers:
    He killed the US President, Vice President and half (or all, cant remember) of congress on inauguration day. Did it for Ra's All Ghul and the Society. That's why Black Lightning is now the President. And yes, Aqualad is Jackson.
    end of spoilers
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I won't miss most of Abnett's Titans Garth .
    In all honesty, there is not much to miss or not miss. He was hardly developed.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Keep in mind spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Just took a quick look at the Wikia, and it looks like Spoiler hasn't appeared in Injustice at all? So there's a viable Bat family representative. Kid Flash (black Wally) is another possible member.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    i will miss Garth
    Me too. And Lilith. I was kind of enjoying both of them.

Peace

Is that Garth, or Tom Cruise...

Keep in mind spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    In the games, Wonder Girl and Superboy are no shows, and I think Starfire is a DLC character only. Though, so is Jason Todd. And the TMNT.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Just took a quick look at the Wikia, and it looks like Spoiler hasn't appeared in Injustice at all? So there's a viable Bat family representative. Kid Flash (black Wally) is another possible member.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'd like it if Steph was an anti-Regime Robin assuming that Damian is back to being Robin. At the same time she might be a bit too old for it? We'll see obviously, but still. Tiff Fox is an option, or Carrie Kelly, or any other bat character that hasn't shown up. Bunker, Terra, Bumblebee, Troia, etc. would work well.

Could be a swerve to have Kara defect?
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    spoilers:
    I'd like it if Steph was an anti-Regime Robin assuming that Damian is back to being Robin. At the same time she might be a bit too old for it? We'll see obviously, but still. Tiff Fox is an option, or Carrie Kelly, or any other bat character that hasn't shown up. Bunker, Terra, Bumblebee, Troia, etc. would work well.

Could be a swerve to have Kara defect?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Anyone you said could work on the team. Blue beetle and firestorm are probably most likely. Maybe the new steel? Or batgirl could possibly both of them are probably the right age. That said i feel like Batgirl would probably rather stay with Bruce since she is the last of the batfamily.

Did beastboy die in injustice? I cant remember im expecting he probably did cause everyone does.

And things are probably not good for Conner and Cassie probably will get killed by Black Adam or Wonderwoman before the events of Injustice 2
    end of spoilers