Page 52 of 671 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Pretty spoiler free for the most part.

I found some of the Dialogue and some scenes a bit corny in JL vs TT like the Starfire transformation one and I wasn't fond of the voice actress for Raven.

But that being said I liked some stuff to I wasn't expecting to be to fond of it but I liked the comparison between Damian and Raven the father thing and the destiny aspect was a really cool way to look at how the characters relate. To be honest as well I've never been fond of Starfire to much in the comics and tend to prefer her in media and this is another example of that for me.

The Nightwing scene with the room thing cracked me up, enjoyed the carnival scene as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Eh there calling Donna "Wonder Girl" was hoping she'd be "Troia" Wonder what that means for Cassie I find it weird Garth is given the codename "Tempest" on their as well maybe it will be built up to means he's not "Aqualad" meaning he probably outgrew the name, wonder if that means anything for Kaldur.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Eh there calling Donna "Wonder Girl" was hoping she'd be "Troia" Wonder what that means for Cassie I find it weird Garth is given the codename "Tempest" on their as well maybe it will be built up to means he's not "Aqualad" meaning he probably outgrew the name, wonder if that means anything for Kaldur.
    I'll probably change it later... I'm only up to Titans Hunt #3, myself... not even sure what Garth is going by...
    I assumed "Wonder Girl" because they put a "W" on her belt.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

I'll probably change it later... I'm only up to Titans Hunt #3, myself... not even sure what Garth is going by...
    I assumed "Wonder Girl" because they put a "W" on her belt.
    Oh lol I thought this was a recently released cover or something by the company I didn't know you edited it. Lol koodos on fooling me.

Garth's been wearing an A I believe and isn't Aqualad I think him and Donna will be Troia and Tempest despite the belts.

Pretty spoiler free for the most part.

I found some of the Dialogue and some scenes a bit corny in JL vs TT like the Starfire transformation one and I wasn't fond of the voice actress for Raven.

But that being said I liked some stuff to I wasn't expecting to be to fond of it but I liked the comparison between Damian and Raven the father thing and the destiny aspect was a really cool way to look at how the characters relate. To be honest as well I've never been fond of Starfire to much in the comics and tend to prefer her in media and this is another example of that for me.

The Nightwing scene with the room thing cracked me up, enjoyed the carnival scene as well.

Ya, i wasn't a fan on that whole Sailor Moon transformation scene either, that was just weird, and it certainly had its corny moments. Still all in all i enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-29-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    I'd like to see that dynamic between Roy and Cheshire too.
    For me, it depends on who Cheshire is now. Pre-FP, Cheshire was a remorseless, near-genocidal mass murderer. It always bothered me that, once Roy found that out, he still seemed to think, "Yeah, but she's the mother of my daughter, and we had good times together, and she's still really cute" - as if somehow that almost balances out. I would have preferred if he had been utterly repulsed, disgusted that he had ever had sex with such a monster, and determined to keep her utterly out of Lian's life in all ways.

I loved Lian though, and Roy as a single dad. That DC felt they had to kill her off so Roy could go into a hideous self-destructive spiral is one of those things that made me shake my head and wonder who was in charge.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

I wonder if the character on the far right was going to be Ravager...?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, i wasn't a fan on that whole Sailor Moon transformation scene either, and it certainly had it corny moments. Still all in all i enjoyed it.
    I think what makes it great for me was I actually found this one fun and the character at the end is probably suggesting a certain biblical named event is going to happen down the road in some form.

BANNED

I'm thinking they were wondering if Dick should remain Talon or be Talon or whatever and I'm guessing that's his design.

Would of been funny in the that three of the characters would have T as the start of an alias.

Oh lol I thought this was a recently released cover or something by the company I didn't know you edited it. Lol koodos on fooling me.

Garth's been wearing an A I believe and isn't Aqualad I think him and Donna will be Troia and Tempest despite the belts.
    Ah... Tempest would be good, I think. As would Troia. It would leave Aqualad and Wonder Girl free for Kaldur and Cassie.
    And thanks. :-)

I think what makes it great for me was I actually found this one fun and the character at the end is probably suggesting a certain biblical named event is going to happen down the road in some form.
    I was happily surprised by how much of a role Cyborg had in it.

Ya, who's the Deathstroke looking like dude on the right there. Hmm...

I'm thinking they were wondering if Dick should remain Talon or be Talon or whatever and I'm guessing that's his design.

Would of been funny in the that three of the characters would have T as the start of an alias.
    LOL. Right???
    Let's see...
    Roy could use... Thorn. Or Terminator. Or Terminus.
    And Lilith could go by... Talisman (I don't think Marvel's using that one currently).

after seeing this I picture, i didnt like it, and I still dont like how it looks
    but I didnt know why immediately
    I kept thinking about it for like an hour and then saw it again and notice there is something about the composition of the color that I really dont like, we have 2 blues one of which is blue and black, 1 full black, 1 green and black and finally 1 red and black
    THERE IS SO MUCH BLACK!

its missing color
    like yellow
    and then it hit me
    Wally is the missing piece

seriously im reading Titans Hunt and I like it, at no point I thought something like ši miss Wally Westš
    until i saw this picture
    it just feels incomplete.

LOL. Right???
    Let's see...
    Roy could use... Thorn. Or Terminator. Or Terminus.
    And Lilith could go by... Talisman (I don't think Marvel's using that one currently).
    I got the perfect codename for Roy, The Tool....mwhahaha