Page 520 of 671 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 10059

It's so sad, the Titans fighting huge threats on an epic scale is all I wanted and it's completely ruined by having Abnett on the book. Who tf asked for more dysfunction? smh

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    It's so sad, the Titans fighting huge threats on an epic scale is all I wanted and it's completely ruined by having Abnett on the book. Who tf asked for more dysfunction? smh
    Yeah, I don't get the need for more dysfunction, especially when half the team are adults. You think this would be occurring in the younger team. I wouldn't want that but it be more understandable.

It's kind of sad to think that even a Damian Wayne-ran Teen Titans has been more on point then the actual Titans team...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of sad to think that even a Damian Wayne-ran Teen Titans has been more on point then the actual Titans team...
    I can understand that the JL or the Titans are controling the Teen Titans(adolescents) for something(especially now) but.. Not the JL treating the Titans(JL next generation) like children.

The fans will be happy the day that Abnnet changes of comic.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-21-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh oh...
    The dysfunction is to be expected but taking someone out of commission so early in the story is bad writing and reeks of shock value. Its giving me flashbacks to a few years ago when Titan characters were getting constantly killed off.

Maybe if we are lucky they are going to kill off Dick so he doesn't have to be part of Abnett's book anymore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Maybe if we are lucky they are going to kill off Dick so he doesn't have to be part of Abnett's book anymore.
    I'm more worried about Donna to be honest. Raven, Beast Boy and Nightwing are popular and killing off any of them would cause fan backlash. Ms.Martian was just reintroduced. Steel is basically new(I know she existed before)and it would be weird to have her on the team for one or two issues and then take her out of commission.
    Last edited by king81992; 05-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.

What I find funny is that in the New 52 despite Dick not having any of his Titans history Bruce still wanted Dick to join the JL and had to lie to him to get him to go to the JL meeting because Dick didn't want to go. Once he found out what it was he immediately refused. Now in Rebirth we have Dick with some form of his history back and he is completely subservient to the JL and Bruce's wishes and has no spine. It is like the exact opposite of what you would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm more worried about Donna to be honest. Raven, Beast Boy and Nightwing are popular and killing off any of them would cause fan backlash. Ms.Martian was just reintroduced. Steel is basically new(I know she existed before)and it would be weird to have her on the team for one or two issues and then take her out of commission.
    I doubt anyone is dying. I think it is just Abnett trying to set up some future plots with one member leaving then coming back if anything. I just wish it was Dick so he could leave the book is all.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The jokes that come to mind are pretty mild and don't exactly scream "this character sucks and I'm gonna shit all over him". Is the dog trying to eat his jacket poor characterization?
    The dog trying to eat the jacket was in reference to his twitter clash with Red Hood fans after he ranked Ace above Jason in intelligence.

King has a peculiar sense of humour but I wouldn't mind him on the Titans.
    Anything is better than what we've got now.
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-21-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Soooo what happened to Cassie and Bunker? I forgot what exactly happened to them, although I know they're gonna rot in limbo.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Soooo what happened to Cassie and Bunker? I forgot what exactly happened to them, although I know they're gonna rot in limbo.
    I assume that Cassie will come back eventually. People have been speculating that there might be a new Young Justice comic coming soon because the cartoon got a third season.

Bunker is probably screwed long term.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that this is a FUNNY COVER.

Attachment 66119

TEEN TITANS #21
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by BABS TARR
    Next up on the Teen Titans’ target list is none other than longtime antagonist Gizmo, whose neighborhood toy store secretly serves as a front for his arms-dealing business. (You can get a Nerf blaster and a rail gun? Cool!) But this whole escapade is about to blow up in their faces when they find Gizmo strapped to an atomic bomb that’s about to go off—right in the middle of New York City. And it’s rush hour to boot? Nice knowing you, Big Apple!
    WTF is going on with that cover?! The synopsis sounds very promising.
    New York...... reminds me of Damian from Shadow/Batman.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I can understand that the JL or the Titans are controling the Teen Titans(adolescents) for something(especially now) but.. Not the JL treating the Titans(JL next generation) like children.

The fans will be happy the day that Abnnet changes of comic.

The worst part is that before Flashpoint almost all the Titans were in the League. By now, in Rebirth they should be a parallel league instead of subordinates seeking approval.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    WTF is going on with that cover?! The synopsis sounds very promising.
    New York...... reminds me of Damian from Shadow/Batman.
    Gizmo engaging in high level trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I assume that Cassie will come back eventually. People have been speculating that there might be a new Young Justice comic coming soon because the cartoon got a third season.

Bunker is probably screwed long term.
    Fan theory is that James Tynion is going to be writing the new Young Justice book.