Page 524 of 671 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 10059
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Yikes, when did he say that?
    Snyder said in an interview that the plot of BB in Titans was going to revolve around his connection with the Red Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Snyder said in an interview that the plot of BB in Titans was going to revolve around his connection with the Red Energy.
    Another reason for me to skip it then.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    If DC had common sense we would have had multiple Titans teams from the start of New 52 and Rebirth. Unfortunately, they prefer to shaft their teen heroes every few years.
    Marvel are no different, it's not just DC. The Avengers Academy and Young Avengers teams got shafted after Secret Wars. They focused on the kids who later became the Champions instead. There's no reason those three teams can't co-exist. And likewise, no reason why Young Justice and Legion of Superheroes can't exist alongside the two Titans teams.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Another reason for me to skip it then.
    Curious, why is that?

Connection to the red (although he should still physically be green) is one of the few things I liked about N52 Beast Boy. Gives him another connection and I'd love to see him team up with Animal Man, Vixen, etc. at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Curious, why is that?

Connection to the red (although he should still physically be green) is one of the few things I liked about N52 Beast Boy. Gives him another connection and I'd love to see him team up with Animal Man, Vixen, etc. at some point.
    Don’t understand the concept, so i’m not really interested in it.

I don't even remember the last time The Red came up. I don't think it was a thing at all during Rebirth.

Astonishing Member

This feels like an excuse for a Beast Boy can't handle his full potential and goes crazy plot...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't even remember the last time The Red came up. I don't think it was a thing at all during Rebirth.

It was not as relevant as in N52, but it has been mentioned sometimes by Vixen in JLA. Also, Freedom Beast had an appearance in Midnighter where he mentioned that his powers come from The Red.

Freedom Beast and Vixen are going to be members of the upcoming Justice Foundation.

Saw this last night and almost died laughing

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Saw this last night and almost died laughing

I know its old but my god I can't deal with old cartoons. This was funny as hell.

Why was Kid Flash the only one actually doing something?

How did Wonder "doll" suddenly collapse from a roar? Bad breath?

Don't even get me started on the other two...

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I know its old but my god I can't deal with old cartoons. This was funny as hell.

Why was Kid Flash the only one actually doing something?

How did Wonder "doll" suddenly collapse from a roar? Bad breath?

Don't even get me started on the other two...
    Wondergirls sudden collapse was nowhere near as bad as Speedys useless arrows and the nicknames they gave each other lol.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

It was not as relevant as in N52, but it has been mentioned sometimes by Vixen in JLA. Also, Freedom Beast had an appearance in Midnighter where he mentioned that his powers come from The Red.

Freedom Beast and Vixen are going to be members of the upcoming Justice Foundation.

Is there actually going to be a justice foundation book?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Is there actually going to be a justice foundation book?

It is the "next step" of the JLA. That's how the last number ended.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    This feels like an excuse for a Beast Boy can't handle his full potential and goes crazy plot...

That's exactly what Snyder implied is going to happen.

"You’re going to have to read it! [Laughs] We had the longest meeting about the teams and one of the longest parts of that long meeting was why Beast Boy was on Team Entropy — it was that, why Starro, and what happens to Lex Luthor at the end. Those three things were the biggest discussions. Beast Boy’s position on Entropy has a very big reason, it carries over to what Dan Abnett is doing over in Titans.

It’s Team Entropy, right? And Entropy to us is this idea that there’s this self-destructive, pathological impulse in you — all of us have that to some degree. Beast Boy’s connected to all this Red Energy, all this life, and at the same time, he’s limiting himself in a way that might need to be corrected. That’s something that plays into his relationship with Raven, which is going to be a part of the Titans story with Abnett."
    Last edited by Krivus; 05-25-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Astonishing Member

It is the "next step" of the JLA. That's how the last number ended.

That's exactly what Snyder implied is going to happen.

"You’re going to have to read it! [Laughs] We had the longest meeting about the teams and one of the longest parts of that long meeting was why Beast Boy was on Team Entropy — it was that, why Starro, and what happens to Lex Luthor at the end. Those three things were the biggest discussions. Beast Boy’s position on Entropy has a very big reason, it carries over to what Dan Abnett is doing over in Titans.

It’s Team Entropy, right? And Entropy to us is this idea that there’s this self-destructive, pathological impulse in you — all of us have that to some degree. Beast Boy’s connected to all this Red Energy, all this life, and at the same time, he’s limiting himself in a way that might need to be corrected. That’s something that plays into his relationship with Raven, which is going to be a part of the Titans story with Abnett."
    This is either going to end with Raven helping Beast Boy or making things worse for him through Trigon drama. Why do I get the feeling that Abnett would prefer the second option?

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Wondergirls sudden collapse was nowhere near as bad as Speedys useless arrows and the nicknames they gave each other lol.
    Try reading the first Teen Titans comics. You'll thrill to the adventures of Bird Boy (aka Short Pants), Wonder Chick, Twinkle-toes, and Gill-head!
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.