Page 538 of 671 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 10059

Yeah, I was really put off with this annual. Dick was all "Yes daddy dearest!" to the League, Donna and Roy are suddenly not together, off-screen at that (seriously, what the f***!?), not a fan of Raven's new look personally and personality (when did she and Gar become so distant!?), and Miss Martian being unable to tell how the others would react as their babysitter?

Steel was about the only positive thing about this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, I was really put off with this annual. Dick was all "Yes daddy dearest!" to the League, Donna and Roy are suddenly not together, off-screen at that (seriously, what the f***!?), not a fan of Raven's new look personally and personality (when did she and Gar become so distant!?), and Miss Martian being unable to tell how the others would react as their babysitter?

Steel was about the only positive thing about this.
    Ms.Martian lacking social cues is okay. I'd rather Abnett not go the Young Justice route with her.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Ms.Martian lacking social cues is okay. I'd rather Abnett not go the Young Justice route with her.
    She's supposed to be telepathic and at least somewhat empathic. But she was on the bottom of the list of "Wrongs" in it.

I really want Donna to drop the sword and shield. It feels and looks wrong on her.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Ms martian is supposed to be very naive even if she is intelligent and a capable powerhouse.

I think the team is going to need Natasha more than Natasha will need them,she is Uber intelligent,powerful,and resourceful.
    Last edited by stephens2177; 06-14-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I have no idea. Its really bizarre that Raven is disgusted by Gar considering that her father is a demon...
    The only thing I can think of is that Abnett might be going for their dynamic in the cartoons.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that Abnett might be going for their dynamic in the cartoons.
    But in the cartoon, Raven is disgusted by Gar's behavior and humor, not his general appearance.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    But in the cartoon, Raven is disgusted by Gar's behavior and humor, not his general appearance.
    I know, I was just spitballing a reason .

Mighty Member

I know, I was just spitballing a reason .
    Figured. Just analyzing out loud. :P
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Spectacular Member

If Gar is also being affected by the situation with the wall it makes sense that he radiates all kinds of negative emotions like fear and anger. For any empath he must be an uncomfortable presence. I only hope that he can take others form, he is a shapeshifter after all, take that away and it's not the same character.
    Last edited by Krivus; 06-14-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks.but no thanks dc.1st beast boy and ms martain were on the same teen titans several years ago.so he not knowing who she is c'mon yal can do better.donna's shoulder pads and personality so not her.although i keep forgetting we're dealing with the rebirth donna.hope she's the one not coming back from the source wall..also raven was just a teenager now she's the same height as dick.beast boy seems like their trying turn him into the beast from the x men.not instrested leave him be,and is it me or did ms martain look's like she was older round the same age as dick n donna.and raven ''saying dick want's ''her'' to lead the team with him instead of donna c'mon dc.n poor dick is he going back to being ''robin'' anytime soon cause he got treated like a kid.but that's just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Thanks.but no thanks dc.1st beast boy and ms martain were on the same teen titans several years ago.so he not knowing who she is c'mon yal can do better.donna's shoulder pads and personality so not her.although i keep forgetting we're dealing with the rebirth donna.hope she's the one not coming back from the source wall..also raven was just a teenager now she's the same height as dick.beast boy seems like their trying turn him into the beast from the x men.not instrested leave him be,and is it me or did ms martain look's like she was older round the same age as dick n donna.and raven ''saying dick want's ''her'' to lead the team with him instead of donna c'mon dc.n poor dick is he going back to being ''robin'' anytime soon cause he got treated like a kid.but that's just my thoughts.
    Well, M'gann is a shapeshifter. So height is rather inconsequential to her character.

Those September solicits huh.

Dick and M'gann still fighting in #25 and we're really riding on on the Zombie wave for #26

As for Teen Titans ...don't tell me someone is already dead and it's a noob ...I just why?
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    As for Teen Titans ...don't tell me someone is already dead and it's a noob ...I just why?
    And Wallace is already about to quit again .

Spectacular Member

And Wallace is already about to quit again .

technically the first time he was expulsed
    Last edited by Krivus; 06-18-2018 at 03:48 PM.