Page 543 of 671 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10059

Okay, i’ve read it,and i’m not sure about this team. Most of them have issues, and i think i need a primer on what natasha’s been up to recently. And what exactly is going on with troia?And with the team knowing that miss martian is the league liason,how long before this team implodes?
    Last edited by protege; 06-25-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Okay, i’ve read it,and i’m not sure about this team. Most of them have issues, and i think i need a primer on what natasha’s been up to recently. And what exactly is going on with troia?And with the team knowing that miss martian is the league liason,how long before this team implodes?
    I assume they're gonna implode within the next 3-5 issues. No way Dick or Donna is ok with MM being their especially after the way she explained herself. I also agree about Nat, I need to see more of her.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member

While I could see a sort of team implosion it'd be pretty petty in the end. Especially sicne unless the team goes to the League to voice their annoyance it'd be very much "shooting" the messenger/M'Gann in this case.

Here's something about the Teen Titans special #1 from Bleeding Cool: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...ans-special-1/

May contain spoilers if you don't want to know anything about what's inside the book.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Last edited by kurenai24; 06-26-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Here's something about the Teen Titans special #1 from Bleeding Cool: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...ans-special-1/

May contain spoilers if you don't want to know anything about what's inside the book.
    I hope there's actually something. I'm interested.

Okay I've always wondered, exactly how powerful is Donna in comparison to Diana? If the need ever were to arise would she be a worthy Wonder Woman?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Okay I've always wondered, exactly how powerful is Donna in comparison to Diana? If the need ever were to arise would she be a worthy Wonder Woman?
    of course she would she was her sidekick
    technically theit suppose to step up if they are gone

Poor aqualad is really getting benched

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    of course she would she was her sidekick
    technically theit suppose to step up if they are gone

Poor aqualad is really getting benched

I look at that as no one having any interest to write him, sadly. I wish it wasn't true. Percy seems like the only guy who wanted to use him.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

It’s probably not easy to write a character so underdeveloped when one didn’t create them. DC never really established a foundation for him, and yet again just pushed another character who lacked a foundation on to TT so that maybe it can do it. But really it should be his franchise that does it. What’s that point of an Aqualad that seemingly has nothing to do with Aquaman. You think DC would have figured this out after the New 52 series. Those kinds of franchise characters need at least some foundation or roots in the franchises they are trying to play off of.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-27-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

I am the only one who thinks that Wally is right for calling out the Justice League about letting the Suicide Squad run around and do as they please?

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I am the only one who thinks that Wally is right for calling out the Justice League about letting the Suicide Squad run around and do as they please?
    No I don't think you're alone in that view.

The Teen Titans special was pretty good. It's very convincing what's pushing these guys over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    No I don't think you're alone in that view.
    No they're not.

BANNED

Aqualad is being benched for a young justice book, and Ms martian is being shown to not fit so she can move to the YJ team
    Imo of course

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Donna's strength depends on the origins of both Donna and Diana but there have been times where she is as strong as Diana, stronger, has more powers, etc...

She's also been Wonder Woman before and still has my favorite WW look.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey