Page 547 of 671 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10059

Well honestly NTT Robin was like that early on.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    Breakdown of the first episode of TITANS (spoilers)

http://splashreport.com/exclusive-ti...ails-are-here/
    Wow, I wasn't expecting them to that dark and gritty with this. It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how well it'll go over.

It's nice that the action seems to be pretty good, though I'm curious what kind of budget these shows are getting.

It sounds like Starfire has been on Earth for a while, which is kind of interesting (although if she already knows English, I guess we're not getting the kiss with Dick so she can learn it).
    Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Well honestly NTT Robin was like that early on.
    He didn't hate Batman or was as emotionally traumatized as this Robin is being made out to be.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Honestly? It sounds good. VERY good.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    The fact that Damian came off competent and Nu Wally and Emiko didn't? It's pretty self explanatory. But at the same time, someone who says nu wally has been a disaster since day one obviously wouldn't understand what I'm talking about anyway. So it's no point in trying to talk about it.
    So you're ignoring the fact that Damian failed to save the guy from the family? Or his restaurant? Which was the bad guys plan all along. You also ignore the fact that Damian fought regular mooks while the others fought supervillains. You're just reaching with your Nu Wally insecurity and your anti Damian bias. The Nu Wally character is a disaster, that's just fact.

The Walmart comic is out already - apparently the roster in the new story is Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Tim Drake as Robin.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...rived/e1ji230/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Yeah, the writers just made him into Damian's yes man. Aqualad deserved better.
    I don't know what book you were reading but the TT I read had Aqualad who questioned Damian.
    When exactly was he a yes man? Examples from the series please.

I enjoyed the special and have no problem with a Damian focused series. It is what it is and if people don't like it then spend your money elsewhere.

It would be great if all characters got a fair shake but is they don't. It's time to stop blaming our favourite's failure to thrive on more popular characters.
    the good news is that you can now go online and commission custom Fanfic's and comics featuring your favourite.

The fact that the cover had The Kid Flash logo, Red Arrow logo and Damian logo should have let people know who was headlining.
    Last edited by Fergus; 06-30-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    Breakdown of the first episode of TITANS (spoilers)

http://splashreport.com/exclusive-ti...ails-are-here/
    I don't like what I'm reading about Starfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Walmart comic is out already - apparently the roster in the new story is Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Tim Drake as Robin.
    Weird to have Tim as the Robin of this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    So you're ignoring the fact that Damian failed to save the guy from the family? Or his restaurant? Which was the bad guys plan all along. You also ignore the fact that Damian fought regular mooks while the others fought supervillains. You're just reaching with your Nu Wally insecurity and your anti Damian bias. The Nu Wally character is a disaster, that's just fact.
    I don't think it's fair or accurate to call Wallace a disaster. He worked on Defiance, he works here in this team and he worked in Percy's TT once he distanced him self from BB's negative influence.

I do agree that some fans frustrated by the level of focus some Batman related character's enjoy have become become envious and biased.

I felt those guys had solid stories while Damian turned his back on Batman's teachings.

So they are deaged yet again. They are hand-me-downs. What the heck DC.
    So lets get this straight...

this is to attract new readers,
    Titans live action is about to drop with Dick and the OG 3
    TTGO the most popular and well known Titans... anything has Dick and the OG3
    The current Comics which said "new readers" will be getting into has Damian and a bunch of newbies.
    The cover has Tim and his generation of heroes advertised as the team.

Some companies deserve to fall flat on their faces.
    Last edited by Fergus; 06-30-2018 at 06:55 AM.

This looks like just a reprint of a story from John's run.
    It's the same team and the same cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This looks like just a reprint of a story from John's run.
    It's the same team and the same cover.
    There is supposed to be an original story from Dan Jurgens, I believe.

But the reprints might be where people are getting Tim being Robin from.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I don't think it's fair or accurate to call Wallace a disaster. He worked on Defiance, he works here in this team and he worked in Percy's TT once he distanced him self from BB's negative influence.

I do agree that some fans frustrated by the level of focus some Batman related character's enjoy have become become envious and biased.

I felt those guys had solid stories while Damian turned his back on Batman's teachings.
    Was BB even that much of a negative influence? He made valid points about Damian being sketchy even if Percy wanted readers to think BB was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There is supposed to be an original story from Dan Jurgens, I believe.

But the reprints might be where people are getting Tim being Robin from.
    I might buy a copy if thats the case
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Weird to have Tim as the Robin of this group.
    Looking at the Reddit thread, it sounds like Robin is just Robin and his real name isn't specified.

It's a weird group. It's Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy who are all in their Rebirth costumes with a strange amalgam Robin. He wears a costume that is probably most similar to Tims most recent Red Robin costume, but has 1 R and is only referred to as Robin. His costume also seems to have a few hints of Dicks Robin costume. He is on a team where it would make the most sense if Damian was on it based on the costumes. And he probably acts like the show Teen Titans Robin (Dick) more than anyone else.