Page 548 of 671 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10059

I really enjoyed the TT Special, the art was beautiful. I loved that they through a few glimpses of Damian heritage in there and I also loved the conversation between both Wallys. Can't wait for the actual series to start.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Was BB even that much of a negative influence? He made valid points about Damian being sketchy even if Percy wanted readers to think BB was wrong.
    Yes he was a negative influence encouraging goof offs and bullying behaviour,
    trying to argue evil Tim's case.
    Complaining about and trying to undermine missions eg in Gotham Resistance
    He himself complained that the reason he was picking on Damian was because of boredom because now that Wally was fired he had no one to play pranks with.
    Wally is a more mature and competent when BB isn't around
    In Flash we see Wally actually applying methods and techniques picked up from Damian [positive influence] In Deathstroke we see Wally making fun of Damian with BB [negative influence]

What valid points about Damian being sketchy? And what do you mean by sketchy?

Again actual examples would be nice. Back up the claim's you are making like I just did. Don't just fling mud

Damian Kidnapped them they got past that and he proved he was ready to lay his life down for them [TT]
    That he will have their back even in their absence [Metal]
    That he is willing to put pettiness and squabbles aside for the good of the team [TT, Supersons]

BB was 100% wrong. He betrayed them. Twice both in TT and in Supersons.
    Other writer's not named Percy showed us BB being wrong
    Other writer's aside from Percy showed BB being a Bad influence eg.Tomasi
    Other writes showed that Damian was a positive influence e.g Williamson

It's okay to dislike a character just because they piss you off. That's fair but don't just pull bullshit out of thin air to justify your dislike.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Since they're releasing Titans weekly starting in Sept, I guess it's a positive TT is being moved to release one week earlier than usual. I hate waiting till the end of the month. So, one week earlier is at least something.

Took a while to get to the special but after reading a few times, I was okay with it. Was disappointed the 3 stories didn't connect to each other and that we only saw the new team members cameo at the end. I thought it be similar to Titans special with them all coming together but we'll see that in flashbacks in Issue #20. So, if someone never read a TT book before they'll be completely lost here and I would just tell em to wait next months issue.

I kinda like that the Robin in the Teen Titans Giant is meant to riff off of Dick from Titans. To me, Dick and Kory, Rachel, Gar, and Vic are my Titans, you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This looks like just a reprint of a story from John's run.
    It's the same team and the same cover.
    Read what you quoted, I said new story. The comic has four stories: a new TT, a reprint TT, Super Sons, and Sideways. The cover is indeed a modification of the cover of 2003's Teen Titans #1, which is the reprint TT story in there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I kinda like that the Robin in the Teen Titans Giant is meant to riff off of Dick from Titans. To me, Dick and Kory, Rachel, Gar, and Vic are my Titans, you know what I mean?
    Definitely .

Mighty Member

I miss Vic being a Titan. Booyah!

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I miss Vic being a Titan. Booyah!
    I don't even get why they're so resistant to just saying he was a Titan once-upon-a-time.

It's not like that means he can't be in the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't even get why they're so resistant to just saying he was a Titan once-upon-a-time.

It's not like that means he can't be in the League.
    Probably because they still want him to be one of the founder of the team... And it wouldn't make any sense by him being a League Founder then a member or the Titans since the JL has been created before the Teen Titans by the fab 5?
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Titans is a dying franchise, comic wise. Too bad. I was once a fan...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Probably because they still want him to be one of the founder of the team... And it wouldn't make any sense by him being a League Founder then a member or the Titans since the JL has been created before the Teen Titans by the fab 5?
    I honestly don't think Cyborg being a Founder is going to be as big of a deal moving forward with all the continuity re-shuffling, Martian Manhunter rejoining the team, and the fact that Justice League (the movie probably meant to cement him as a founder with the general public) bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, cause that was the shows core roster...
    I'm not saying because of the roster, it does have similarities with the roster but I mean in concept. The back-up JL sanctioned team sent to do missions is pretty much the basis of the YJ show.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySpectre View Post
    Breakdown of the first episode of TITANS (spoilers)

http://splashreport.com/exclusive-ti...ails-are-here/
    What the hell are they doing with Starfire?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm not saying because of the roster, it does have similarities with the roster but I mean in concept. The back-up JL sanctioned team sent to do missions is pretty much the basis of the YJ show.
    I was referring to the post about people wanting to see Static, Bart, and etc. after seeing the show.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    What the hell are they doing with Starfire?
    The most noticeable thing seems to be that she's apparently been on Earth for a while and before meeting Dick and the Titans.