Page 550 of 671 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    If the posters in his room are any indication, Wolfman's New Teen Titans.
    Well, that would probably explain where he got the impression...

Well now what Jon says makes sense, lol. I didn't notice that poster until just now.

Also, from DC Nation #2:

Not a fan of the character blurbs at all, but I really do like the designs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Well now what Jon says makes sense, lol. I didn't notice that poster until just now.

Also, from DC Nation #2:

Not a fan of the character blurbs at all, but I really do like the designs.
    donna the heels are too much and the shoulder pads

God damn Nightwing needs to get the hell away from the Titans office. The Titans continue to do nothing but demean and uncut the character, on purpose too. Where’s the logic here. Over 100 issues as an adult hero since the New 52 alone, but this is his graduation. Hahaha, oh brother...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-04-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Spectacular Member

That poster has zero sense in the current timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    donna the heels are too much and the shoulder pads
    Well, she had heels in her old Wonder Girl and Troia costumes.

Although maybe this will be like the Jonboy Meyer Titans redesigns where all the girls are sporting stilettos that other artists will probably bother to depict.

So with the revelations from Batman 50 Could Bane or Thomas Wayne be Damian's secret mentor in TT?
    Bane is on a mission to break the Bat. The family is Bruce's pillar and we know that Jason and Damian have recently gone rouge. Tim has left. could those be connected to Bane? Maybe he did something to them in Batman 16 besides hanging them?
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-05-2018 at 06:13 AM.

I doubt it's Bane, because he could've actually planted someone in Damian's team - Gotham Girl is a teenager and thus would qualify for the Teen Titans. Batman thinks she's a hero who just went off the deep end (signified by her shaving her hair) because of Psycho Pirate (she ended up killing her brother, who was out of control), she was meant to be getting rehabbed, but instead she's apparently been brainwashed into working with the villains. Bruce doesn't know about that yet.

Thomas might make sense though. Would provide some synergy with what's going on in Superman too (Jon has gone with Jor-El, Superman's father).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "The gold standard of the Superhero Team dynamic."

What Titans team has Jon been watching ?
    He only TT he know's well enough to judge is Damian really and since he often copies Damian I think he means him. But I'm surprised he would say after 2/4's of the current team and the leader of the previous team tried to off him

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I doubt it's Bane, because he could've actually planted someone in Damian's team - Gotham Girl is a teenager and thus would qualify for the Teen Titans. Batman thinks she's a hero who just went off the deep end (signified by her shaving her hair) because of Psycho Pirate (she ended up killing her brother, who was out of control), she was meant to be getting rehabbed, but instead she's apparently been brainwashed into working with the villains. Bruce doesn't know about that yet.

Thomas might make sense though. Would provide some synergy with what's going on in Superman too (Jon has gone with Jor-El, Superman's father).
    Thomas Wayne would be the more enjoyable option as well. I thought it might be Slade before but that's a little too obvious and we just had Damian and Slade working together.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    God damn Nightwing needs to get the hell away from the Titans office. The Titans continue to do nothing but demean and uncut the character, on purpose too. Where’s the logic here. Over 100 issues as an adult hero since the New 52 alone, but this is his graduation. Hahaha, oh brother...
    It's embarrassing at this point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    the titans are getting nightwing his first live action debut so i would say no
    be the face of it is more of a boon

Just barely. He's getting a movie soon too isn't he?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    the titans are getting nightwing his first live action debut so i would say no
    be the face of it is more of a boon
    Well its getting Dick as Robin a live action outlet, but this current office and this comic didn't do that. My issue isn't with the brand, but the current people behind it. This office and comic doesn't even seem to realize there is gonna be a Titans TV show with him in it. This Titans comic and office has done nothing but demean and mock the character. Its a joke, and confusing. They been selling him for decades as adult hero, but this **** where he get mocked, beaten, and babysat is his a graduation into an adult hero. This submissive bitch of a character. Its laughable and hurts the characters credibility. Like who and the hell reads this Nightwing, maybe one of the worst and infuriating portrayals of the characters i have read, and would want to read more him. He needs to gtfo regardless of the show, because this office portrays him like crap. Its borderline sabotage at this point.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-05-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Did Raven and Nightwing go to the same costume designer? Same colour scheme and same blue /\ shape on the legs.