Page 56 of 671 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    YESSS! That is awesome. I'd be all over her in the TT lineup.

Makes a guy/gal think a TT vs Deathstroke movie might be in the future?
    Deathstroke is dead in the New 52 animated universe. I really dislike the original Terra because she's so evil and horrible. (such good writing in NTT) Every time she shows up somewhere else she is always lackluster.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Ring-a-ding-ding! LoL

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I'm watching JL vs TT and the VAs for Starfire and Raven are just off. Definitely miscasts.

Jaime just blew Damian's face off. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    I'm watching JL vs TT and the VAs for Starfire and Raven are just off. Definitely miscasts.
    Agreed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Jaime just blew Damian's face off. Brilliant!
    Noone deserved it more

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Noone deserved it more
    Unibeam!!!

Lmao

Heartbreak

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I'm not sure how they'd do a current Roy series given the whole Arsenal/Red Hood thing curious to your thoughts, I think the one that appeared in Convergence with Lian could headline pretty well in a solo I'd be open to one in general though.

Garth not much at this point has been done for me to want him to have a Solo, Reading Purple Reign and at the Time of One Year later I would of liked Garth to have a series. Current Garth if he was given a title I'd want it alongside "The Drift" and that being the name of the title "The Drift"

I'm really not big on the idea of another Bat title in general but I do feel Tim's been screwed over alot in this continuity I would rather have a Red Robin series over Batman Beyond though.
    Roy's drug abuse is an important part of his history but it has to be done well and the writer needs to avoid that Roy is boiled down to a self-destructive addict who needs babysitting. He is not a clingy, whiny baby who needs to hold hands with someone. He is stubborn and hates to depend on people and these are his best and worst character traits. If we look back Roy was always let down by people he loved that's why he hated to let someone else take over control of his life or anyone take care of him. The reason why he was keep going was because he believed that there was something left to fight for not Dinah, Ollie or his friends - it was his daughter. That's why I agree, she needs to come back and not be killed off for a shock factor. But we also should not forget that Roy is NOT a lone wolf (one of the reasons I disliked the YJ show), he needs his friends. When he was neglected as teenager he turned to drugs, later on he joined the Titans because he dislikes to be alone and then as a father he did everything he could to be with her. Overcoming his drug addiction and fighting against the trade of illegal drugs, how to be a dad, managing his private and superhero life and maybe a new love interest would be a good story for an own comic. Roy is good with kids so why not let him work in a field where he can help them like orphanages or at a rehab center. His relationship with Ollie and Dinah could be involved as well but most importantly his friends because they have been there for him since years so taking away his history with the Titans was a stupid move just like for Dick.

Another important thing I would do for his solo book is to get rid off the ugly hat and tattoo (and use his old one again). Roy's biological father was a hero and died as one, he was not an alcoholic. There is really no need for another horrible father in comics so another thing I would change. And while Roy used to be a mess at some point he also proved himself a lot, he has even led the Titans and the Outsiders. And speaking of Outsiders his relationship with Dick was always my favorite one (sadly it was not always done well by writers). For Dick he was not a failure although Roy always saw himself as one. Roy on the other hand had trust in Dick and his decisions - he admired him but at the same time he did not follow him blindly. Roy was the kind of a friend Dick needed especially as the leader of the Titans and Outsiders because Roy would tell him he is an ass and that he screwed up when someone had to do it. And while the fandom might have some problems with the Outsiders it was the series which handeled their relationship the best. It showed us how protective Dick is of Roy, how they fight but still know each other the best because no matter how often they argue they trust each other. Dick's relationship wit Roy was the one of the few which was always evolving and it's something I would like to see again.

Of course this is my interpretation of Roy's character over the years so not all fans might think the same. Anyway just a few ideas how Roy's solo book could look like if DC ever tried. I'm more familiar with Roy but Garth also has a lot of interesting stories to tell.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Deathstroke-Ravager-Design-c5575.jpg

New art for Ravager/Rose has been posted

BANNED

Getting a distinct Chibi vibe with that symbol, hipster-edition from the rest... but then again its much better than looking like a Zealot knock-off.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Deathstroke is dead in the New 52 animated universe. I really dislike the original Terra because she's so evil and horrible. (such good writing in NTT) Every time she shows up somewhere else she is always lackluster.
    What movie was he "killed" in? I can't remember. If it was Son of Batman, all the more motive for his return in a TT movie for revenge against Damian!

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post

I don't know if I'm a fan of the new look, but at least she's a thought for someone's book. Who's the artist?

What movie was he "killed" in? I can't remember. If it was Son of Batman, all the more motive for his return in a TT movie for revenge against Damian!
    Yes. It was Son of Batman where Damian kills Slade. I don't think Damian should've ever beaten Slade, but the movie Slade didn't have his suped up abilities. Only that dulls him being beaten, for me.

I don't know if I'm a fan of the new look, but at least she's a thought for someone's book. Who's the artist?
    There is a thread about it here. The artist name is Aco.
    http://community.comicbookresources....e-quot-Rebirth

There are a few other designs but this one is probably my favorite.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Just googled the old Ravager costume. Yeah, this is a bit of a downgrade. Not the worst, but no improvement either. Costume designs really were at their peak in the 2000s.

This version game me a Halloween vibe. Trick or Treat?

Just don't wake daddy.

YESSS! That is awesome. I'd be all over her in the TT lineup.

Makes a guy/gal think a TT vs Deathstroke movie might be in the future?
    I'd be all over that too. And I think that scene means that they'd at least like to do another TT animated movie. And with Deathstroke dead in this universe, maybe Terra can finally get some redemption and become a regular member of the Titans.