Page 569 of 671 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I'm still hoping for Lobo for hilarity's sake.

I do like the intro to Crush. Though I'm not sure so far if Crush is supposed to be half human or not. Sounds like they mentioned her having an Earth family though even that's left vague for now.

Djinn having a dark past is a bit inevitable but I hope they don't make it too awful. I am interested in seeing if that interview was right. Because Djinn being a genie was referenced in regards to the 4th dimension genies which if so means shes even more powerful than she's appeared to be so far.

Roundhouse is deliberately vaguely introduced and that amuses me. Still not clear what his abilities are though.
    Some father-daughter bonding of punching people and throwing heavy objects at bad guys while admiring space dolphins?
    I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Some father-daughter bonding of punching people and throwing heavy objects at bad guys while admiring space dolphins?
    I can dig it.
    That’s what I’m saying! I think it would be hilarious if Lobo turns out to be a better father than Batman (though that’s not saying much).
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-04-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That’s what I’m saying! I think it would be hilarious if Lobo turns out to be a better father than Batman (though that’s not saying much).
    Bruce only really failed with Jason. 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He failed to save Damian too, still got money on drake becoming a villain, dukes skin color will protect him

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He failed to save Damian too, still got money on drake becoming a villain, dukes skin color will protect him

I don't really consider Tim his son as much as I do the others.

Jury is still out on Demian, but as of now Jason and Steph are the only real failures. Barbara got retconned so he's good there.
    The J-man

How did this thread, with 569 pages, escape the lockdown yesterday? I guess it'll be noticed soon, so time for a new thread?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How did this thread, with 569 pages, escape the lockdown yesterday? I guess it'll be noticed soon, so time for a new thread?
    It's still here so keep going till its gone.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

They don't have to know.

Last edited by BLFB; 08-06-2018 at 06:58 PM.

I actually really liked Titans #24. Finally felt like a book worth calling “Titans.” Everyone randomly started feeling like themselves, including Donna. Never really got the feeling that the Titans were ever out of their depth, or that they were just the JL’s backup; they felt like the actual first responders and an effective team.

Dick didn’t do much, but he punched some monsters and confronted the villain; not Wolfman’s Dick but he’s getting there. Donna got a good hit in and then went on to actually have dialogue that shows her compassion for once. Gar got that unicorn fight scene, M’gann got to prove herself as like not actually a murderer and someone worthy of being a Titan, and Raven was kinda like the secret lead of the issue and I’d love it if she was the permanent lead of the book from now on. The enemies and the Unearth concept was a lot of fun, excited to see more of it eventually, whenever we get to that.

The art was also great, I kinda liked it more than the usual Brandon Peterson, but I mean Peterson’s actually pretty good so that’s a good thing.

I actually really liked Titans #24. Finally felt like a book worth calling “Titans.” Everyone randomly started feeling like themselves, including Donna. Never really got the feeling that the Titans were ever out of their depth, or that they were just the JL’s backup; they felt like the actual first responders and an effective team.

Dick didn’t do much, but he punched some monsters and confronted the villain; not Wolfman’s Dick but he’s getting there. Donna got a good hit in and then went on to actually have dialogue that shows her compassion for once. Gar got that unicorn fight scene, M’gann got to prove herself as like not actually a murderer and someone worthy of being a Titan, and Raven was kinda like the secret lead of the issue and I’d love it if she was the permanent lead of the book from now on. The enemies and the Unearth concept was a lot of fun, excited to see more of it eventually, whenever we get to that.

The art was also great, I kinda liked it more than the usual Brandon Peterson, but I mean Peterson’s actually pretty good so that’s a good thing.

Mighty Member

Welp, despite not being the biggest fan of where this title is headed, the Silmarillion line and the surrounding moments had me laughing quite a bit.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post

shame they're becoming too friend-y, cause batman will have to shut them down as well.

I am surprised for this too..