Page 575 of 671 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    TITANS #28 (DROWNED EARTH)
    (W) Dan Abnett (A) Clayton Henry

Then, in a tie-in to the road to "Drowned Earth," the Titans get a visit from an old teammate when Atlantean mage Tempest guest-stars in the ish. What's got Garth's fishnets in a twist? He's there to help the new Titans lineup take on a major oceanic threat, whose attack comes straight out of the pages of Justice League and Aquaman. Guess you could say that prelude "spills over" into TITANS this month.

Love these Garth covers, very hyped for his guest appearance.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

I really hate the way B. Chang draws KF's suit. Looks really bad in a lot of panels with the spikes around his waist being way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Also, from that one panel, if there's an LGBT person on the team, my bet would be Crush.
    Which I would have no problem with however the line that implied it felt unnecessary because of misunderstanding, Roundhouse words.

It’s rather funny that only now that Garth is out of the book, Abnett wants to do something with him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It’s rather funny that only now that Garth is out of the book, Abnett wants to do something with him.
    He probably couldn't find anything interesting to do with him in Titans. I'm sure it isn't easy for writers.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Garth looks epic in yours covers especially the first cover by looks of it he going to be using his Magic powers hopefully get show how powerful his is along other Atlantean abilities, but this just guest appearance hopefully lead something more.

On side note I always wonder why characters like Garth and Raven haven’t yet been member of Justice League Dark yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zoch View Post
    Garth looks epic in yours covers especially the first cover by looks of it he going to be using his Magic powers hopefully get show how powerful his is along other Atlantean abilities, but this just guest appearance hopefully lead something more.

On side note I always wonder why characters like Garth and Raven haven’t yet been member of Justice League Dark yet.
    Well, along with being on the Titans team, it seems Raven will be part of a magic group in her own standalone by Marv Wolfman. Her, Traci Thirteen, Red Devil, and a few others are being brought together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, along with being on the Titans team, it seems Raven will be part of a magic group in her own standalone by Marv Wolfman. Her, Traci Thirteen, Red Devil, and a few others are being brought together.
    That good to know that in Raven book is that mini or ongoing and how is it any good.

Quote Originally Posted by zoch View Post
    That good to know that in Raven book is that mini or ongoing and how is it any good.
    I think its a 12 issue series? But its really good. Wolfman still has it!

Garth looks amazing on those covers. Almost tempted to pick up Titans.

TT delivered yet another solid issue. This title keeps getting better and Better.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think Djinn is the traitor. I think shes lying about not having a master.
    My money's also on Djinn. Round house seems too obvious

Astonishing Member

So Teen Titans has the following ongoing mystery plot points unless I missed one

Who is Robin's benefactor?
    Who is The Other (supposedly trying to organize villains)?
    Who killed Crush's adoptive family?
    Who is Crush's biological mother?
    Who was Djinn's former owner?

Interesting that Crush has two separate but related mysteries.

Djinn's former owner is the one I can't wait to see the most. Whoever it is must be pretty fearsome and powerful if she's scared of them even now.

Anyone want to take guesses on any of them?

Possibilities for Djinn's former owner
    A long lived human like Vandal Savage or Ra's Al Ghul
    Powerful sorcerer like Felix Faust
    Perhaps another genie esque being like Mxyptlk or Lord Vyndyktyv (I've found it interesting that Glass compared her genie ness/lore to Imp's from the 5th dimension)
    Perhaps even some other being tied to the color purple? Like the Time Trapper or the Zamaron's (sure they're more pink but...)

BANNED

Lets hope Glass has the time to close those threads. There's the mystery of the traitor, Emiko's connection to the other, Damian's prison and the reactions of Batman, Flash, Green Arrow and Lobo to this team. There's honestly enough material for 30 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Anyone want to take guesses on any of them?

Possibilities for Djinn's former owner
    A long lived human like Vandal Savage or Ra's Al Ghul
    Powerful sorcerer like Felix Faust
    Perhaps another genie esque being like Mxyptlk or Lord Vyndyktyv (I've found it interesting that Glass compared her genie ness/lore to Imp's from the 5th dimension)
    Perhaps even some other being tied to the color purple? Like the Time Trapper or the Zamaron's (sure they're more pink but...)
    Im betting Ra's, or maybe even Talia.

TITANS #28 (DROWNED EARTH)
    (W) Dan Abnett (A) Clayton Henry

Then, in a tie-in to the road to "Drowned Earth," the Titans get a visit from an old teammate when Atlantean mage Tempest guest-stars in the ish. What's got Garth's fishnets in a twist? He's there to help the new Titans lineup take on a major oceanic threat, whose attack comes straight out of the pages of Justice League and Aquaman. Guess you could say that prelude "spills over" into TITANS this month.

Nice to see Garth being relevant and used during a big Aquaman event.

Hopefully his characterization, per Abnett, is on-point here.
    Garth looks so epic. Love him using his old powers. Hopefully he uses it in the actual story. Someone give me a book with him and Aqualad!
    Maybe then Aqualad could finally meet Aquaman .

I remember that panel in the "Super Sons of Tomorrow" where Jackson sits in Aquaman's chair at the Justice League roundtable, which is probably the closest he's ever come to actually meeting Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Which I would have no problem with however the line that implied it felt unnecessary because of misunderstanding, Roundhouse words.
    I suppose it fit her character of being confrontational, but I do see your point.