Page 582 of 671 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 10059

Ya, Donna is the first that comes to mind. But honestly given how irrelevant she has been over the last few years, and what a mess she currently is, she probably shouldn't be leading anything. Honestly no one on the roster has much credibility.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-04-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    another reason to drop
    Raven founded this team and Donna has the most exp
    miss martian can bounce wheres lilth at if we need a redhead

That was in the pre-Flashpoint times. Although with Hotspot here and with his time as TT being canon again, it is even more difficult to understand the current timeline. Maybe this is the real reason to put Miss Martian in this book, because Dick would not stay long.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Can have an event without butchering Titans and LOL the black guy die firsts here.

And to add insult-his crappy cameo in Sideways where it was established he retired to go to school. Why would he be there since he died before?
    Smh anytime DC and Marvel put in a black character in an event they die.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    OK - I know they were talking about Nightwing's new status quo in the Batman thread but, wanted to get Titan's fan reaction to this. If Nightwing were to quit the Titans who would be the best leader replacement?
    Pre Cry For Justice Roy Harper or Cyborg to me. Now? Still Donna for sure. She is still a tactical expert in this continuity at least.

She is?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Can have an event without butchering Titans and LOL the black guy die firsts here.

And to add insult-his crappy cameo in Sideways where it was established he retired to go to school. Why would he be there since he died before?
    Hotspot is such an extremely minor character. He's simply fodder. I'm surprised you're upset about this.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Hotspot is such an extremely minor character. He's simply fodder. I'm surprised you're upset about this.
    I love all Jurgens Titans, yes they're are minor charachters but they have fans. They are fodder for you, not for others.
    I'm really sad about these news and I'm still missing Risk, Argent and Prysm.

BANNED

Literally every piece of news associated with this storyline is met with negative reception. I dont care about Hotspot but why kill him? Why is he fodder?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Literally every piece of news associated with this storyline is met with negative reception. I dont care about Hotspot but why kill him? Why is he fodder?
    Simply because he's unimportant. There's no attachment to him. He's a D-list character that a small (very small) group of people cherish. I can see if it was someone like Raven or Starfire. But Hotspot? Characters like him are made to die. I have love for my D-listers but i never get too attached.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I love all Jurgens Titans, yes they're are minor charachters but they have fans. They are fodder for you, not for others.
    I'm really sad about these news and I'm still missing Risk, Argent and Prysm.
    This is the first time i ever seen anyone acknowledging Jurgens Titans. I wasn't really aware it had fans, i guess.

BANNED

Simply because he's unimportant. There's no attachment to him. He's a D-list character that a small (very small) group of people cherish. I can see if it was someone like Raven or Starfire. But Hotspot? Characters like him are made to die. I have love for my D-listers but i never get too attached.
    And how exactly does it serve a story? This is King's story. He should create his own characters.

This is the first time i ever seen anyone acknowledging Jurgens Titans. I wasn't really aware it had fans, i guess.
    It's your lack, right in this topic (I can't remember the page, too long) there was a discussion about them and their fans are far more than you can imagine.

And most of all no character is made to die. I'm really disappointed with DC about killing characters again, when they have to resort to deaths to promote and selling, it means you're short of ideas or your product it's poor.
    This Sanctuary thing seems to be awful, it's a pity cause King's former idea was good but then they had to add deaths an darkness. I'm still waiting before totally judge it and cause King is one of my favourite writer, anyway premises aren't good.

Mighty Member

I would rather read the actual story before judging. And from what Tom King has been saying, this has been his idea from the start. We need to stop being so quick to bring out the pitchforks all the time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Given the current status of the Titans, Miss Martian would become the leader.
    I don't think that's a wise idea. Then again none of the story decision for the Titans franchise have been wise for years now.

I would rather read the actual story before judging. And from what Tom King has been saying, this has been his idea from the start. We need to stop being so quick to bring out the pitchforks all the time.
    When three of your favorite characters (Tim, Kyle and Roy) are on the guillotine is hard to be lucid. Yeah we should read before judging, and I said it before too, but what DC is hinting for this event it's only death and darkness by now.