Page 592 of 671 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Except NTT was trying to be progressive for its time, and change the perception of what it was to be a teen hero at that time. Just look at Judas Contract. You honestly gonna tell me they weren’t trying to push some stuff with that.
    I'm not saying they weren't trying to push things, my main point is that they pushed with purpose. They didn't tell more mature stories just for the sake of it, which looks like the tv show is doing.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

After all that dark stuff from the trailer, here's a little 'comedy' of Titans

https://twitter.com/DCUTitans/status...23845652684806

Maybe that's why Dick said F Batman :P

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post

And here I thought it will be a Titans serie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    And here I thought it will be a Titans serie.
    Gotta leave the possibility for more spin-offs.

It's just their version of Dick becoming Nightwing.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Gotta leave the possibility for more spin-offs.

It's just their version of Dick becoming Nightwing.
    It's looking like Titans is nothing more that a showcase. They sure as hell aren't promoting the show as a final product.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 09-15-2018 at 02:17 PM.

It's looking like Titans is nothing more that a showcase. They sure as hell are promoting the show as a final product.
    The most promotion this show has gotten since the trailer is two Robins talking about Batman on Batman Day.

The most promotion this show has gotten since the trailer is two Robins talking about Batman on Batman Day.
    And that would be great for a BATMAN show, for a TITAN show with protagonist that aren't Batman's characters and arcs that aren't batman related not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post

I think that's probably legitimately the best thing about this series they've shown us at this point (especially compared to the trailer) .
    And that would be great for a BATMAN show, for a TITAN show with protagonist that aren't Batman's characters and arcs that aren't batman related not so much.
    That's just for Dick's side of things.

We know we're getting Wonder Girl, a Doom Patrol episode, and maybe Kori's background.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's probably legitimately the best thing about this series they've shown us at this point (especially compared to the trailer) .

We know we're getting Wonder Girl, a Doom Patrol episode, and maybe Kori's background.
    Of course but we have yet to see anything about anyone else. If you are just a casual fan not following casting announcements and behind the scenes stuff you have only see that garbage trailer and this Robins interaction. The marketing is pretty awful so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

That Jason Todd is Dick's side of things sucks so bad.

That Jason Todd is Dick's side of things sucks so bad.
    I'm pretty happy seeing the two of them together, personally .

Ultimate Member

Of course but we have yet to see anything about anyone else. If you are just a casual fan not following casting announcements and behind the scenes stuff you have only see that garbage trailer and this Robins interaction. The marketing is pretty awful so far.
    And racists attacking the Starfire actress. So they are really not helping this show at all.

It only takes one look at the trailer or any promo pics for anyone to realize why Starfire's design gets so much crap. It's hardly just racists that are complaining about it. I'm tired of people always ignoring legitimate complaints to focus on some tiny irrelevant minority of idiots. The vast majority of people who think this version of Starfire looks like trash don't have any issues with Anna Diop who is a beautiful woman. Injustice 2 Starfire looks like Zendaya and I don't see anyone complaining. When do we stop conflating the fans with the few morons.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-16-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It only takes one look at the the trailer or any promo pics for anyone to realize why Starfire's design gets so much crap. It's hardly just racists that are complaining about it. I'm tired of people always ignoring legitimate complaints to focus on some tiny irrelevant minority of idiots. The vast majority of people who think this version of Starfire looks like trash don't have any issues with Anna Diop who is a beautiful woman. Injustice 2 Starfire looks like Zendaya and I don't see anyone complaining. When do we stop conflating the fans with the few morons.
    I feel like it's 50/50 on the complaints.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It only takes one look at the the trailer or any promo pics for anyone to realize why Starfire's design gets so much crap. It's hardly just racists that are complaining about it. I'm tired of people always ignoring legitimate complaints to focus on some tiny irrelevant minority of idiots. The vast majority of people who think this version of Starfire looks like trash don't have any issues with Anna Diop who is a beautiful woman. Injustice 2 Starfire looks like Zendaya and I don't see anyone complaining. When do we stop conflating the fans with the few morons.
    ehh honestly is just that fur coat, it all looks fine and that not her final design