Page 601 of 671 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 10059
    Extraordinary Member

Poor Donna troy she all alone now isnt this what as suppose to cause TROIA?????? not that DC will remember that
    thank god aqualad went back to atlantis

from titans 28
    Then, in a tie-in to the road to “Drowned Earth,” the Titans get a visit from an old teammate when Atlantean mage Tempest guest-stars in the ish. What’s got Garth’s fishnets in a twist? He’s there to help the new Titans lineup take on a major oceanic threat, whose attack comes straight out of the pages of Justice League and Aquaman. Guess you could say that prelude “spills over” into TITANS this month.
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 09-26-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    sigh..

what is the chronology of the Titans now, post-Rebirth? Is it even worth trying to figure out? Was there a team when the "originals" were in their early teens? What about when folks were around 17-18? Was Cyborg ever a member? When did Starfire, Raven, Changeling, etc., join? What about the Young Justice era, and post-2000's members?
    As far as I know

Titans Hunt flashback, New 52 Red Hood and The Outlaws flashback, New 52 Teen Titans partially, Titans Hunt present, then Rebirth Titans and Teen Titans.
    No.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    Starfire once Dick became Nightwing. Raven and Beast Boy during Tim's Titans unless it's been changed.
    Young Justice era doesn't exist, Tim doesn't know who Conner is.
    No.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-26-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    sigh..

what is the chronology of the Titans now, post-Rebirth? Is it even worth trying to figure out? Was there a team when the "originals" were in their early teens? What about when folks were around 17-18? Was Cyborg ever a member? When did Starfire, Raven, Changeling, etc., join? What about the Young Justice era, and post-2000's members?
    The Titans are my all time favorite team and probably my favorite thing about DC, I know their history inside and out. So the answer is pretty easy.

Who the hell cares anymore? DC sure doesn't so why should we?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Hey guys, I dropped most of the DC titles but I saw that Kyle is on titans, should I pick it up again? I dropped it a bit after the JL dissolved the team (it wasn’t because I hated the titles I was following but rather manga picked up my attention again)

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Nah why settle for one dead Titan when you can have 3?
    There was 4 possibly 5
    spoilers:
    Arsenal, Flash, Hot Spot, Lagoon Boy and a Green Lantern symbol possibly Kyle under Superman's cape
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 09-26-2018 at 08:01 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

spoilers:
    Kyle can't be dead, he's headlining Titans starting next month.

Does that mean Guy is dead?

Does DC have a vendetta against Green Lanterns?!
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The lantern emblem doesn't loo right for Kyle but there may be another Titan whos wings is showing in the picture if that is suppose to be Golden Eagle on the cover or possibly even Azrael
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not like they seem to have one for the Titans.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    No... but they do have one agsinst the classic JLI.
    end of spoilers
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Doesn't that start in December?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    spoilers:
    Doesn't that start in December?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The first cover with Kyle on it is that car variant for November.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Hey guys, I dropped most of the DC titles but I saw that Kyle is on titans, should I pick it up again? I dropped it a bit after the JL dissolved the team (it wasn’t because I hated the titles I was following but rather manga picked up my attention again)
    It's a good book from #24 onward, surprisingly. #23 was a little rough in some places, though. But anyways, #26 was really good, the ending scene was honestly great.

spoilers:
    Yes, the only confirmed Titans are Wally, Roy, Lagoon Boy, and Hot Spot. But there’s the unidentified GL, the unidentifiable masked woman, and the unidentified woman by the Kent robots. That’s three more deaths, plus Blue Jay and Commander Steel (King really wasn’t playing). Also, I should mention, the only character rumoured to live is Wally, in which he is supposedly the murderer and joins the Suicide Squad as a result so being Wally fans is really just endless suffering now.

But the unknown GL shouldn’t be Kyle as he seemingly joins the team in #30, the same issue that’s hinted as a mourning issue for Wally and Roy. Which probably means Guy or Simon...
    end of spoilers

Also, this is an important, but spoiler-filled read for Titans fans: spoilers:
    Spoiler
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 09-26-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    It's a good book from #24 onward, surprisingly. #23 was a little rough in some places, though. But anyways, #26 was really good, the ending scene was honestly great.
    I agree honestly. Ben Rubel has been a good, surprising civilian addition since last issue.

spoilers:
    As a fan of Donna Troy I'm actually excited for this alcoholism storyline. She's lost everything in more ways than one and I think that this downward spiral could lead to her becoming more and more like the Donna that we know, and it kind of makes me even more sad because Roy is known for substance abuse as well. Losing her two best friends and who has been up to this point the love of her life is going to break her, poor girl. But then Kyle is going to come in and ideally is going to help her overcome her issues, to a point at least, and ideally a Donna who is similar to the one pre-Flashpoint is standing on the other end of it.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I agree honestly. Ben Rubel has been a good, surprising civilian addition since last issue.

spoilers:
    As a fan of Donna Troy I'm actually excited for this alcoholism storyline. She's lost everything in more ways than one and I think that this downward spiral could lead to her becoming more and more like the Donna that we know, and it kind of makes me even more sad because Roy is known for substance abuse as well. Losing her two best friends and who has been up to this point the love of her life is going to break her, poor girl. But then Kyle is going to come in and ideally is going to help her overcome her issues, to a point at least, and ideally a Donna who is similar to the one pre-Flashpoint is standing on the other end of it.
    end of spoilers
    How so

I doubt it Donna needs to be recognized by the Wonder Universe