Page 611 of 671 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 10059

If Young Justice will be spearheading the teen imprint, I'm curious where that will leave the Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Yeah I see what you're saying, things are about to get weird and messy.
    At this point, continuity is screwed permanently.Writers just need to focus on writing good stories.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Young Justice will be spearheading the teen imprint, I'm curious where that will leave the Teen Titans.
    I feel like most of Damian's TT are going to get shafted in the long run.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Young Justice could be the fun, lighthearted team they were originally and meant to be. Before Johns got his hands on them in his TT run and made them "dark and edgy".

Damiens team could take the dark and edgy spot. They seem to have taken that route at this point anyways with the rest of Didio's dark DCU.

And thankfully so far it looks like YJ is going that fun, light way. Putting Bart and Conner in their original suits and the way they are drawing them with smiles and all. Looks good.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

There's no roster overlap. TT certainly should be moved to this new imprint, but there's no reason they can't continue both Titans books alongside Young Justice. Sales will dictate which ones survive and which ones get cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Anybody know who the 2 in the front are (black girl and the redhead)?
    I've seen people mention Bumblebee and Lana Lang, but those are guesses.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I feel like most of Damian's TT are going to get shafted in the long run.
    Maybe. I think it's still too early to say one way or another, but at least they're not infringing on another generation with the Young Justice kids back.
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Young Justice could be the fun, lighthearted team they were originally and meant to be. Before Johns got his hands on them in his TT run and made them "dark and edgy".
    Hey, I thought Johns' Titans were fun .

Although seriously it does look like YJ will have a more youthful and positive zest while the Teen Titans are more of a standard DC teen book (for better or worse).
    And thankfully so far it looks like YJ is going that fun, light way. Putting Bart and Conner in their original suits and the way they are drawing them with smiles and all. Looks good.
    Cassie looks weird with a skirt and pants.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Anybody know who the 2 in the front are (black girl and the redhead)?
    The redhead is Jenny Hex, a descendant of Jonah Hex. She carries a pistol.
    The Bolivian girl is Teen Lantern who hacked the Power Battery.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2018 at 12:22 PM.

LoL, and people claim DC has something against the YJ characters. This will be the second time DC has launched an entire line around them. Probably means the end for Super Sons, TT, and Titans even, but besides TTs they have just been spinning their wheels anyway. Bendis should at least help them do a better job this time around.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-04-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, and people claim DC has something against the YJ characters. This will be the second time DC has launched an entire line around them. Probably means the end for Super Sons, TT, and Titans even, but besides TTs they have just been spinning their wheel anyway. Bendis should at least help them do a better job this time around.
    Not only that, they restored Tim as Robin and put most back in their original YJ costumes too. Them even putting Bendis, a big name, on the property will mean it will get a big push as well. Titans and TT are probably going to end sometime next year after really doing nothing with the property, at least Titans anyway.
    Last edited by Badou; 10-04-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Astonishing Member

My guess is that Damian keeps his TT and the Titans roster gets a major overhaul.

With Tomasi taking over Detective comics I think Damian's TT team will end and Tomasi will probably take back control of the character. The rest of the teens I don't really know what they will do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    My guess is that Damian keeps his TT and the Titans roster gets a major overhaul.
    I don’t know, TT and Titans are just gonna get buried under the new #1’s. And quite frankly running both at the same time just undermines each other. I can see Damian being moved back to the Bat books. Jon I’m not sure what there plan is with him now.

I hope both teams stay, I hate the idea of only 1 teen team. There's way too many characters that need attention, multiple teams would atleast help some.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, and people claim DC has something against the YJ characters. This will be the second time DC has launched an entire line around them. Probably means the end for Super Sons, TT, and Titans even, but besides TTs they have just been spinning their wheels anyway. Bendis should at least help them do a better job this time around.
    Never attribute to malice what is most likely just incompetence.

Except for the adult Titans, pretty sure there is some malice there.