Page 617 of 671 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see Batman being pretty hardcore when it comes to fighting criminals, which Dick would probably take issue with if it's effecting him too, but I don't think they'd make him a killer after the controversy over BvS.

Like, I don't see a killer Batman taking on a new Robin after Dick leaves.
    I don't believe it but a part of me could see it happening.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

This is dumb as hell if this is true.
    If Batman is a killer, imagine what their version of Deathstroke is going to be like.

Amazing Member

Where did Brendan say that? I'd like a source

Quote Originally Posted by Zudomon View Post
    Where did Brendan say that? I'd like a source

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh, I like this one. This is the poster for Titans in Brazil

Do3bk9kXUAcuQiz.jpg

That fur coat still looks really out of place though

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, I like this one. This is the poster for Titans in Brazil

Do3bk9kXUAcuQiz.jpg

That fur coat still looks really out of place though
    Nice!
    I like that Dick and Gar are just posing while Kory amd Raven are charging up their powers.

I hope the furcoat will be gone by at least the end of the season and that they will all get proper costumes with Dick at least teasing his new Nightwing suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Nice!
    I like that Dick and Gar are just posing while Kory amd Raven are charging up their powers.

I hope the furcoat will be gone by at least the end of the season and that they will all get proper costumes with Dick at least teasing his new Nightwing suit.
    Starfire and Raven are confirmed to be getting more comic-accurate costumes at some point.

Beast Boy probably will as well so he doesn't end up naked after every transformation.

Kon93

Did anybody notice when they showed the actress who is playing starfire at NYC had long straight hair just like what could be used for kory on the show,just color it,and on top of that she is hot as fuck.burn that coat coat and wig

I imagine all of them will get updated looks coming into season 2. The wig really needs to go—I understand it's akin to her first appearance under Perez, but that was the 80s and it just looks terribly out of fashion now. Her hair ala Amanda Conner's interpretation in the Starfire mini should be the way moving forward—still bouncy but more modern.

I can see Batman being pretty hardcore when it comes to fighting criminals, which Dick would probably take issue with if it's effecting him too, but I don't think they'd make him a killer after the controversy over BvS.

Like, I don't see a killer Batman taking on a new Robin after Dick leaves.
    Well, bear in mind, that new Robin is Jason Todd...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Generally I'd be upset about Batman killing, but having just realized this means they're throwing Bruce under the bus to promote Dick as the real hero for once...the cruel fanboy in me is kinda happy with it lol. "F*** Batman," as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Generally I'd be upset about Batman killing, but having just realized this means they're throwing Bruce under the bus to promote Dick as the real hero for once...the cruel fanboy in me is kinda happy with it lol. "F*** Batman," as they say.
    I hate that they are doing it. It's not right to throw any characters under the bus no matter how many times one has done it to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by nu-ages View Post
    I imagine all of them will get updated looks coming into season 2. The wig really needs to go—I understand it's akin to her first appearance under Perez, but that was the 80s and it just looks terribly out of fashion now. Her hair ala Amanda Conner's interpretation in the Starfire mini should be the way moving forward—still bouncy but more modern.
    Really, the only way way I can see the Perez influence is that it's curly, but it's still not like her Perez hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I mean, I'm all for promoting Dick but I don't like throwing Batman under the bus to do it .

But in general I'm pro "not throw anybody under the bus."

Like, there are so many ways to create a division or distinction between Bruce and Dick without Batman killing. Like, just becoming more and more brutal would be enough without making Bruce a killer vigilante.

Really, the only way way I can see the Perez influence is that it's curly, but it's still not like her Perez hair.

I mean, I'm all for promoting Dick but I don't like throwing Batman under the bus to do it .

But in general I'm pro "not throw anybody under the bus."

Like, there are so many ways to create a division or distinction between Bruce and Dick without Batman killing. Like, just becoming more and more brutal would be enough without making Bruce a killer vigilante.
    I would be fine with this reasoning if this show was set in the DCEU because thats making some lemonade out of some very bad lemons.

Hell I was working on a Titans script I wanted to submit to DC that covered this kind of idea.

It's far from Perez, but the influence is there to me. The curls, as mentioned, and the overall volume. Plus, its not far off from hairstyles of the 80s, which is when NTT happened. Plus, it's very clear NTT has had a big influence on the show overall. So, that's how I draw the line from NTT to her Titans look. It's not a very good interpretation, but it definitely comes off as an interpretation to me.