Page 619 of 671 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...At least the art looks nice ?
    Yay they put in SOME effort!!
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

What are they doing!!!DC was riding high on the Rebirth initiative, now all that fun & optimism is being stomped on. Yes' drama is great, but it DOESN't have to be this dark all the time. Not pleased with the oh-so casual deaths in latest crisis, bit of an insult really. Didio' what are you doing?

Yeah; this is exactly why I've mostly dropped out of comics now. I'm down too Doomsday Clock (which, while dark, has promised a brighter ending) and the Super-Some mini right now. When Wonder Comics launches, I'll be giving it a shot. But other than that? Nada. Not DC, not Marvel. Unless and until the comics industry gets back to telling good, fun stories, I'm out.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Yeah; this is exactly why I've mostly dropped out of comics now. I'm down too Doomsday Clock (which, while dark, has promised a brighter ending) and the Super-Some mini right now. When Wonder Comics launches, I'll be giving it a shot. But other than that? Nada. Not DC, not Marvel. Unless and until the comics industry gets back to telling good, fun stories, I'm out.
    Adventures of Super-sons was simply commissioned to pacify the readership. I supported him mainly, but all the goodwill generated by 'Rebirth' he's simply casting aside to go down a 'New 52' route again? Why!? If it ain't broke, don't fixed it. Apathy isn't the issue, we can have great dramatic storytelling without pointless killing of beloved characters. Even if reversed, just pointless. Isn't the killing of Wally West' a slap in the face for Geoff Johns? Seems he was bailed out' creative control given to Johns. Back on course and he's making decisions that are derailing the built-up success. STOP Didio. Yes' there was great runs in the New 52 but overall it wasn't't coherent. 'Rebirth' spoiled me' too many great titles. The Superman was just superb, throw it all away' just to give to Bendis? Yet to read by the way. Can't comment, but again "ain't broke' Don't fix." If sales are gonna plummet again' surely Didio cannot come out of it lilly-whitel

Fantastic Member

Maybe I will enjoy titles, wait & see.

Mighty Member

Titans is so bad right now. No one there has any reason to be there. It's a make shit up writing every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Maybe I will enjoy titles, wait & see.
    And if that works for you, great. But I've been in “wait and see” mode for the better part of a decade; I'm tired of it. At this point, I'm pulling my money out. I'll step by web forums and browse comics shops to keep tabs on whether things are getting any better; but I'm not going to buy anything more until they do.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    And if that works for you, great. But I've been in “wait and see” mode for the better part of a decade; I'm tired of it. At this point, I'm pulling my money out. I'll step by web forums and browse comics shops to keep tabs on whether things are getting any better; but I'm not going to buy anything more until they do.
    Reading comics literally is just wait & see.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

I tend to trade wait so I can read it all at once. I hate waiting for the next issue and there is always a new trade of something either new or old I haven't read so its easier. I also found it tends to be cheaper than buying the singles.

Spectacular Member

New cover to Titans Drowned Earth, this time Dickless.

Also, if Drowned Earth is an event and Garth is a starring guest...

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post

Yeah I want to say they announced Garth's appearance a few months back.

Spectacular Member

I was trying to say, if Garth is an original Titan in an event, does it mean that he is in danger?

I was trying to say, if Garth is an original Titan in an event, does it mean that he is in danger?
    With Abnett writing? It could go either way .

I just hope we get Aquaman solo Garth and not Titans Garth.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I might check out these two issues just for Garth.

These days having a fab five member where they are in the spotlight and something not horrible happening to them is a rarity.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I might check out these two issues just for Garth.

These days having a fab five member where they are in the spotlight and something not horrible happening to them is a rarity.
    I think is only this issue, 29 and 30 are a diferent arc.