Page 631 of 671 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10059

The Original Animated Teen Titans Will Return for Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-original...een-1829994160

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Titans 31.

Great cover.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Titans 31.

Silver lining of this book, it probably saved Kyle .
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Original Animated Teen Titans Will Return for Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-original...een-1829994160
    After the Young Justice episode, I'm not sure how I should feel about this...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Silver lining of this book, it probably saved Kyle .

After the Young Justice episode, I'm not sure how I should feel about this...
    The deal was if the movie madea splash in the box office we could get a season 6
    people refused and it jsut barely covered it s budget, so this cross over episodes is the best your gonna get and more season og ttgo will happen because its affordable

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    i'm skipping titans until kyle will appear
    The way #28 ended, I'd bet he shows up next issue. He's on the covers after that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I enjoyed Donna narrating and focus in this issue. I thought the inclusion of Garth, one of the original Titans, was refreshing. Felt there were a couple nice messages by Abnet: Make your own magic; and be the backbone the team needs. I know some writers cringe at tie-in books but, I felt like this was a nice stand-alone book and a solid issue. That said, I do feel like Abnet got some of the fundamental original team dynamic wrong. As a long-time Titans and NTT fan, I felt like Donna, not Wally has always been the heart of the team. She was the den-mother, the go-to person when people needed advice or someone to listen to. That describes the heart of the team, rather than it's backbone. In the scheme of things, that may seem a bit nit-picky but, I think that it plays into some of the off-characterization that I've seen. Quite honestly, I'm just glad that NTT history or, at least part of it, has been restored in Rebirth. The team, friendships and close bonds have always felt like the heart, which was missing in nu52.

So, who watched ep 3? Not as stong as 2, but still pretty good. Starting to like this Starfire a bit more.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So, who watched ep 3? Not as stong as 2, but still pretty good. Starting to like this Starfire a bit more.
    killing cops is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    killing cops is sexy
    I don’t think any officers were killed. Two references to assault, as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I loved it. I'm obsessed at this point and totally bought in. I look forward to Fridays now almost as much as I look forward to Wednesdays.

This is my second favorite DC live-action show of all time. (Nothing can ever beat out Batman '66 for me--it's the reason I'm a comic book fan and it's a great influence on my work in theatre as well.)

I'm very fond of the CW shows but, for me, Titans has already surpassed Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Legends, and Supergirl.

I wish more fans were getting to experience it so there would be more discussion around it, but I can't really complain at all. I expected to dislike this show and instead I freaking love it.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I loved it. I'm obsessed at this point and totally bought in. I look forward to Fridays now almost as much as I look forward to Wednesdays.

This is my second favorite DC live-action show of all time. (Nothing can ever beat out Batman '66 for me--it's the reason I'm a comic book fan and it's a great influence on my work in theatre as well.)

I'm very fond of the CW shows but, for me, Titans has already surpassed Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Legends, and Supergirl.

I wish more fans were getting to experience it so there would be more discussion around it, but I can't really complain at all. I expected to dislike this show and instead I freaking love it.
    h-h-how???
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

I thought the first episode of Titans was pretty good, a little bloody but good. I'm anxious to see what Dick's story has in store. Starfire was p good too, Anna Diop is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I thought the first episode of Titans was pretty good, a little bloody but good. I'm anxious to see what Dick's story has in store. Starfire was p good too, Anna Diop is gorgeous.
    She is. But 3 episodes in, she REALLY needs a better outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    She is. But 3 episodes in, she REALLY needs a better outfit.
    I'm hoping she ditches it mid-season if not then by the finale.

Mighty Member

I really want to see Mal and Karen on Titans. They haven't been seen in live action yet.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K