Page 635 of 671 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10059
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    All of your arguments are about the comics though. I was talking about other media where Starfire dominates Babs in terms of her appearances with Dick. So the idea that Starfire's relationship with Dick is this poor neglected romance just isn't true when it still gets exposed to probably more people than the comics from cartoons, TV shows and movies.

Edit: Look at the google trends.

Robin/Starfire destroys Robin/Batgirl in search trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...0and%20Batgirl

Nightwing/Starfire and Nightwing/Batgirl are closer with Starfire still slightly ahead: https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...0and%20Batgirl

Dick Grayson/Starfire and Dick Grayson/Barbara Gordon are basically even: https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...rbara%20Gordon

I was really focusing a lot more on the comics including the retcon history
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I loved Doom Patrol episode too. I'm very happy about the show, best thing of DC in 2018.

I realized I didn't know much about Doom Patrol and for the first time I feel the desire to deepen.
    what do you recommend me to read about them?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I loved Doom Patrol episode too. I'm very happy about the show, best thing of DC in 2018.

I realized I didn't know much about Doom Patrol and for the first time I feel the desire to deepen.
    what do you recommend me to read about them?
    I met them the first time in Teen titans the animated series, beast boys orgins start their, so check out that episode

Amazing Member

Really enjoyed this episode, although Elasti-Woman was pretty freaky. Looking forward to having Beast Boy apart of the Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    Really enjoyed this episode, although Elasti-Woman was pretty freaky. Looking forward to having Beast Boy apart of the Titans.
    The only off-putting thing I have, is that Ryan Potter (the actor who plays Gar) is 24. The actress who plays Raven is 13. And lets face it, the BBxRae ship is still quite popular.

Otherwise, no real complaints about the episode. The Doom Patrol was shown to be an eccentric but close family group with the doctor not always in the right state of mind. Not to mention, we finally got a glimpse of Big Bro Nightwing near the end.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The only off-putting thing I have, is that Ryan Potter (the actor who plays Gar) is 24. The actress who plays Raven is 13. And lets face it, the BBxRae ship is still quite popular.

Otherwise, no real complaints about the episode. The Doom Patrol was shown to be an eccentric but close family group with the doctor not always in the right state of mind. Not to mention, we finally got a glimpse of Big Bro Nightwing near the end.

If they were not a couple in the animated films of New 52, I doubt they're going to be one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    If they were not a couple in the animated films of New 52, I doubt they're going to be one here.
    They were prior to New52 reboot. And even then, they're shown to be similar ages.

And the only reason why it wasn't done for the New52 films, was because they decided Damian needed to be paired with Raven.

Spectacular Member

They were prior to New52 reboot. And even then, they're shown to be similar ages.

And the only reason why it wasn't done for the New52 films, was because they decided Damian needed to be paired with Raven.

Yes, and here I have the feeling that they could try to match her with Jason. BBxRae is popular to many fans but I do not think there's anyone in DC interested in bringing back that couple.

Extraordinary Member

which is odd, raven was around dicks age and gar was about 15 in the new teen titans, so raven been forever aged down and stuck so she can be date able with beastboy...... thats some BS
    Also they dont last becase beastboy does not grow up

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    which is odd, raven was around dicks age and gar was about 15 in the new teen titans, so raven been forever aged down and stuck so she can be date able with beastboy...... thats some BS

To be fair, every time that he grow up the next writer destroys all his development to keep him as comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Raven's age down was justified in story, twice. In 2003's Teen Titans, she'd been dead, and the team discovered she'd been resurrected in a new younger body, only to get tortured (she had her head shaved, among other things). It was shortly after rejoining the team that she adopted the Rachel Roth secret identity and went to school. Any aging done since then was undone when New 52 started.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes, and here I have the feeling that they could try to match her with Jason. BBxRae is popular to many fans but I do not think there's anyone in DC interested in bringing back that couple.
    I thought of that too. But the actor playing Jason is 20.

Spectacular Member

20? Wow he looks really young.

20? Wow he looks really young.
    I know. But so did Ryan Potter. Can trust cameras anymore, they make everyone look young!