Page 645 of 671 FirstFirst ... 145545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10059
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I heard people talking about one love triangle in TT... They were right but maybe not with the characters that we imaginated..

Glass: You’ll see a love triangle, and it’s not the one you expect(djinn-damian-emiko, sure).. You’ll see betrayal. And you’ll see secrets revealed.

IS NOT THE LOVE TRIANGLE THAT WE EXPECT... MAYBE... Crush-Roundhouse and... KF or Emiko(Maybe Crush is bisexual).
    It's Crush/Djinn/Damian. It's pretty obvious that Crush is crushing on Djinn, and 24 indicates that the attraction is mutual. Crush got all pretty and starry eyed when Djinn caught her. Crush is the one constantly making disparaging remarks about Djinn and Damian interacting in the confused prepubescents displaying interest way and calling attention to it. She got hostile, upset, and hurt by the implication that she actively endangered Djinn and would be kicked off the team in 23. Her reaction to Damian's lecture was very similar to Djinn's reaction to Emiko's lecture. Except she's not a terrifying eldritch abomination, and therefore took it to heart instead of getting pissed and warning Emiko to back off the cockblocking or else.

Although I wouldn't rule out Kid Flash and Roundhouse crushing on Crush. I would never rule out KF. Despite being a whiner that boy has game. Raven, Tanya, who's next in the list of tragically unavailable girls he'll be attracted to? Emiko obviously, and Crush who are both not available for heterosexual romances.

However Crush/Djinn is all over the place. It's as obvious and heavy handed as Damian/Djinn.

Shippers gonna ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    It's Crush/Djinn/Damian. It's pretty obvious that Crush is crushing on Djinn, and 24 indicates that the attraction is mutual. Crush got all pretty and starry eyed when Djinn caught her. Crush is the one constantly making disparaging remarks about Djinn and Damian interacting in the confused prepubescents displaying interest way and calling attention to it. She got hostile, upset, and hurt by the implication that she actively endangered Djinn and would be kicked off the team in 23. Her reaction to Damian's lecture was very similar to Djinn's reaction to Emiko's lecture. Except she's not a terrifying eldritch abomination, and therefore took it to heart instead of getting pissed and warning Emiko to back off the cockblocking or else.

Although I wouldn't rule out Kid Flash and Roundhouse crushing on Crush. I would never rule out KF. Despite being a whiner that boy has game. Raven, Tanya, who's next in the list of tragically unavailable girls he'll be attracted to? Emiko obviously, and Crush who are both not available for heterosexual romances.

However Crush/Djinn is all over the place. It's as obvious and heavy handed as Damian/Djinn.
    I remember one fanmade about them(crush and djinn) as one lesbian couple.. The same day that they appeared in internet before Glass TT run..

I wanted more of Damian with Djinn(thanks Supersons fans that wants both as couple ) and because I like her but.. Good for them, I am not against that..

Sometimes I imaginated Crush with Roundhouse for these characters intereractions... Even Emiko and KF(crush can be the 3rd person here), more about this chapter..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-22-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I'm liking the new team a lot but the angsty arguing is getting old now. I would like for this TT team to be close friends again like Marv Wolfmans team. I understand that they're new teammates and what not but please no more multiple pages of arguing.
    I get what you're saying however I thought the arguing fit in this situation. They aren't friends and this book had them trapped together where'd they be talking, and interacting with each other the most allowing for growth. I would've liked it if one of the secrets came out to see how everyone else reacts to it but I can let it pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    I get what you're saying however I thought the arguing fit in this situation. They aren't friends and this book had them trapped together where'd they be talking, and interacting with each other the most allowing for growth. I would've liked it if one of the secrets came out to see how everyone else reacts to it but I can let it pass.
    I agree that the argument fits the scene and even if they argued, it was far from something that annoyed me. I love that the issue was basically them trying to escape from being trapped but it explored more on the characters (especially Djinn). I also laughed at the Emiko-Wallace scene, I think it was funny.
    Djinn was pretty scary when she was confronted by Emiko (I feel like she was actually going to harm her for real), but it gives more dimension to the character. Emiko will be having second thought if she wants to confront Djinn like that again.
    Kinda disappointed that they don't give an answer if Damian's affection to Djinn actually comes from the ring or not. I wonder how Emiko will treat Djinn after seeing her that way.
    I loved Crush in this issue. She unexpectedly became the voice of reason within the team and I loved it. I heard next issue will focus on her and her origin. I really can't wait for that.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 11-22-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm starting to struggle reading this thread, it's a mix of Titans the TV show, Teen Titans & Titans comic books.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I'm starting to struggle reading this thread, it's a mix of Titans the TV show, Teen Titans & Titans comic books.
    Don´t worry.. This is because TT 24 was out this week... The next week the discussions will be only about TITANS(TV)+Titans comics.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I agree that the argument fits the scene and even if they argued, it was far from something that annoyed me. I love that the issue was basically them trying to escape from being trapped but it explored more on the characters (especially Djinn). I also laughed at the Emiko-Wallace scene, I think it was funny.
    Djinn was pretty scary when she was confronted by Emiko (I feel like she was actually going to harm her for real), but it gives more dimension to the character. Emiko will be having second thought if she wants to confront Djinn like that again.
    Kinda disappointed that they don't give an answer if Damian's affection to Djinn actually comes from the ring or not. I wonder how Emiko will treat Djinn after seeing her that way.
    I loved Crush in this issue. She unexpectedly became the voice of reason within the team and I loved it. I heard next issue will focus on her and her origin. I really can't wait for that.
    I liked see more about them too(especially Djinn).

I hope that with this nightmare, she controls herself before try to scar Djinn again like the last time..

I hope see this answer too.. I liked see her as the voice of reason too.. I am a little surprised for not see damian trying to obtain information visiting the prison again..

I like this base.. The MERCY HALL. But unfortunatelly, I am sure that in 1 year the TT will be in the Titans tower again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2018 at 03:35 AM.

It's just everything Titans related.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Donna can jump pretty high. I might just check out this episode just for Donna.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Donna can jump pretty high. I might just check out this episode just for Donna.
    I am so happy that this is FINALLY happening. Donna in live-action along with Dick is incredible.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Would it be possible to like split the threat in three or two. Might make it easier to follow?

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I dislike love triangles in any medium. They always derail the plot and create shipping wars.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Don´t worry.. This is because TT 24 was out this week... The next week the discussions will be only about TITANS(TV)+Titans comics.

I liked see more about them too(especially Djinn).

I hope that with this nightmare, she controls herself before try to scar Djinn again like the last time..

I hope see this answer too.. I liked see her as the voice of reason too.. I am a little surprised for not see damian trying to obtain information visiting the prison again..

I like this base.. The MERCY HALL. But unfortunatelly, I am sure that in 1 year the TT will be in the Titans tower again..
    Well, despite Lobo's normal behavior of being a brawling space biker, he's also highly intelligent. It stands to reason that his daughter would be as well (and keeping her head in such a situation as well). Plus, Crush seems like the kind of person that would rather just get to the point than deal with dancing around a subject.

Kon93

Damn she is awesome