Page 648 of 671 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10059
    Spectacular Member

Preflashpoint Solstice or New 52 Solstice? Although neither of them makes sense.

Astonishing Member

At this point, it feels like DC is openly taunting and trolling the fans by killing off Titans characters.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It is just a sad fact Didio hate the Titans. Always has. He wanted to kill Nightwing for gods sake, and he finally got his wish and had Wally killed off. Didio wants all the 2nd and 3rd generation killed off so that just leaves the ones created under his tenure in Damian's generation.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Preflashpoint Solstice or New 52 Solstice? Although neither of them makes sense.
    new 52 solstice.

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Yeah she should still be evil and in the future or whatever but it's better to forget that happened.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

That Teen Titans death toll just keeps on rising and rising huh? Poor team lol
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I thought Solstice was a member of the Indian team the Doomed in Doomsday Clock and it takes place post Heroes in Crisis?

All worth it for Gnarrk's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Why do you hate Gnarrk?

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    That Teen Titans death toll just keeps on rising and rising huh? Poor team lol
    Its kind of sad that the Suicide Squad has a higher survival rate than the Teen Titans. I'm concerned that Abnett might hop on to the 'kill all Titans train' next.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    And Roy too?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

People wouldn't be talking about Gnarrk period if he hadn't been killed off.

King's only killed off two Titans worth a damn (plus Ivy) IMO, and there is fallout for them. And they may not even be permanent. While it may be better for characters to languish in limbo rather than be killed off, it's not like even the Titans franchise has a use for a lot of these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    People wouldn't be talking about Gnarrk period if he hadn't been killed off.

King's only killed off two Titans worth a damn (plus Ivy) IMO, and there is fallout for them. And they may not even be permanent. While it may be better for characters to languish in limbo rather than be killed off, it's not like even the Titans franchise has a use for a lot of these characters.
    I was talking about Gnarrk and was happy to see him in Titans hunt but I guess I don't count.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I was talking about Gnarrk and was happy to see him in Titans hunt but I guess I don't count.
    There aren't that many fans or writer interest for Gnarrk, or else he would be much more visible and used than he is. He's made 32 appearances since 1971. You liked him and talked about him, fine. Not many others did.

Whenever Z-listers get killed off in events, there is a deluge of comments about how they had potential to be the best character ever, but there isn't a lot of support or interest (in raw fan numbers) when they are actually around.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heroes in Crisis #3:
    spoilers:
    In addition to Wally and Roy, Kid/Red Devil, Protector, Gnarrk, and Solstice are also dead.
    end of spoilers
    What the...what is going on at DC Headquaters. I mean I don't expect Wally or Roy to actually stay dead but why are they just killing off randoms and why so many Titans? This is just odd. Like I didn't even know Kid Devil was a thing again.