Page 652 of 671 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The stalking of Lilith and the constant whining that he wanted to be near her wasn't creepy?
    And the complete lack of anything else worthwhile going on.
    Yeah, that guy was a stalker. Practically his life was centered around following Lilith.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, that guy was a stalker. Practically his life was centered around following Lilith.
    And she creepily liked him too for no reason, though she dropped him when she ascended to godhood.

He does nothing but stand around and say how he wants Lilith. She at least had some interesting stuff with Thia Going on. Shame that was lost due to Crisis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'm also a bit of a hypocrite in that there's a feathery wing over the body of Hotspot (as seen when Superman scans the carnage from above), which I assume to be that of Azrael, yet another Titan-for-a-hot-minute, and I feel surprisingly meh about him dying off-screen.
    I think those wings belong to Blue Jay.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Dick and Donna having a buddy as talk as kids while Bruce and Diana are downstairs in the latest episode of Titans made me so happy.

So cool to see.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Dick and Donna having a buddy as talk as kids while Bruce and Diana are downstairs in the latest episode of Titans made me so happy.

So cool to see.
    That sounds great. This is exactly what we need for Donna. That her history has not allowed for scenes like this in quite some time is distressing.

Good for the show for not repeating mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

So cool to see.
    That was great scene, all there interactions were. Especially that talk she gave him about being his own person.

Kon93

This was a great Donna troy on Titans,this should be how she is played and written from now on,I loved every scene she was in

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The stalking of Lilith and the constant whining that he wanted to be near her wasn't creepy?
    And the complete lack of anything else worthwhile going on.
    Raven made Wally fall in love with her in NTT which is way worse than that but no one ever talks about that.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Raven made Wally fall in love with her in NTT which is way worse than that but no one ever talks about that.
    People talk about that all the time. It's kind of a major plot point. It's also not presented as anything but a creepy source of angst and drama. Also, Wally and Raven are both interesting and developed characters that have a lot of other stuff going on and are useful in a superhero team.

Azrael has nothing going on besides creeping on a semi-consenting Lilith, crying a lot and asking Brother Blood stupid questions. He's completely superfluous in an otherwise great arc about her learning she's Thia's daughter. He doesn't do anything besides tell the Titans that he wants Lilith over and over again, which they already know, because they are concerned about her AND the captured Amazons.

BANNED

So is the new Young Justice cartoon gonna be Tim in it? Is there another Outsiders cartoon with Dick in it?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    So is the new Young Justice cartoon gonna be Tim in it? Is there another Outsiders cartoon with Dick in it?
    Dick and Tim are both in it.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Yeah, Dick as Nightwing and Tim as Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Dick as Nightwing and Tim as Robin.
    They're both on the same team? It looks like standard YJ crew in one spot, plus Dick and some bug people in another. I was thinking about cancelling DC Streaming after Titans finishes if there's no more Grayson around.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    They're both on the same team? It looks like standard YJ crew in one spot, plus Dick and some bug people in another. I was thinking about cancelling DC Streaming after Titans finishes if there's no more Grayson around.
    Watch Young Justice, go through season 1 and 2. You'll be hooked and very excited for season 3.

Mighty Member

I watched the recent episode of Titans. I like the Dick/Donna scenes. Kory came to Earth to kill Raven. That definitely didn't happen in the comics. Kory came to Earth in the process of escaping from slavery. Raven advised the Titans to rescue Kory after she was captured.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.