Page 662 of 671 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    So now Batman is a villain and Dick has to stop him?

All right , this is now 100% an Elseworld story to me.
    Nothing makes sense in this promo based on what happened in the recent episode either. Like, it's all random as hell.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hallucination.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Nothing makes sense in this promo based on what happened in the recent episode either. Like, it's all random as hell.

That’s exactly what I think.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

... ain’t everything outside of DC canon an Elseworlds story? If

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    That’s exactly what I think.
    It's important to note that spoilers:
    Dick just went into Angela's house where Trigon is currently at and Kori, who was in the promo as a cop (???) was not able to. Dawn was perfectly healthy. Jason was suddenly crippled. Rachel, Gar, and Donna are nowhere to be seen. Dick seems to be living a weird ass normal suburban life with Dawn.
    end of spoilers

So yeah. Probably a hallucination.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This show is to dark for the Titans for my taste. I tried to stick with it but I'm not really feeling it.

Hope everyone else is enjoying it though.

Might poke my head back into it when/if they have Jason become Red Hood.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Extraordinary Member

He is in a illusion... I mean starfre not wearing her pimp coat as if
    als this is like a whole new season its gotta be a dream

but they really gonna save nightwing for the very last 5 minutes huh

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    This show is to dark for the Titans for my taste. I tried to stick with it but I'm not really feeling it.

Being too dark is a problem that plagued most of the Titans franchise for years.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Being too dark is a problem that plagued most of the Titans franchise for years.
    This makes me glad that Stargirl is going for a very different tone then Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So they are many reasons,here is a couple

1. Batman punches stuff,Superman punches stuff, Aquaman Punches stuff, Flash punches stuff and Wonder Woman punches stuff. Visually Justice league is just bunch of people punching to make her distinctive different from others in the action, Aquaman has a Trident for a similar reason. A fight with Aquaman,Superman, and Wonder Woman is three people punching things, With weapons Wonder Woman and Aquaman are visual different and also fight different. Think about when was the last you seen Superman or Flash throw multiple kicks in a fight? If someone on the Justice League or Titans throw a lot kicks they would stand out.

2. Sword (and Shield) gives her a Warrior feel which is a distinct role. Helps to invoke certain thought process two heroes can be viewed as dangerous one can have his hand wrap in boxing cloth which makes you think fighter, one can have on a uniform with M-16 and you think Soldier/Warrior. Superman and Batman give you a fighter vibe while Aquaman and Wonder Woman give you a warrior vibe.

In teams with multiple people who do the same thing you try to create distinct styles of doing things
    I dig it, I just don't agree.

I don't want or need a "warrior" vibe from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. They're super-heroes. I want a super-hero vibe from them. If I want to read about "warriors" I read stuff like Conan.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Warrior implies someone who goes to war. Someone whose goal in life is to fight. Wonder Woman is an emissary of peace first and foremost. That she is trained to fight and defend herself and her sisters isn't her most defining trait. Just saying "She is a warrior" is dismissive and insulting to the much better character that she is. Warriors are a dime a dozen, Wonder Woman is much better than any warrior. That's WHY her weapon of choice is a peaceable instrument of submission and not something used to kill people. That her entire combat style has to no focus on ways in which she does not use her primary tool correctly is stupid. She can't stab or slice or kill anyone because that undermines her as a hero. Why give her a tool that undermines who she is and that she can't even use correctly?

That's why Marston gave her the lasso. That's why the lasso SHOULD be her primary. Devolving Wonder Woman into Xena has been the problem with her public view for years.

Totally agree.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

You can see Trigon talking with him about Batman in the preview. It's 100% a hallucination.

It was always an Elseworlds, its TV adaptation

Ya, clearly a illusion created by the bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This is hilarious.

I knew the show was gonna jump the shark sooner or later. I really hope it's all some elaborate villain plan otherwise, yeesh.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This makes me glad that Stargirl is going for a very different tone then Titans.
    I can't believe I'm more hyped for a Stargirl show than the Titans show. Don't get me wrong I love Courtney but the Titans are my all time favorite team and the show has just been passable.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics