Page 670 of 671 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671 LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10059
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I can see the chin a bit, but Brenton also looks a lot like comic dick (good job, DC casting!) so its all the same to me.
    This. He looks like classic Dick Grayson.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This. He looks like classic Dick Grayson.
    Good enough. At least he doesn't have a cleft chin (or a double chin).

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Netflix International Titans poster.

Titans-Season-1-Netflix-Poster-01.jpg

This poster looks so good. How does Netflix promote your on show better than you? Lol I swear DC has one of the worst marketing teams ever. DC can never market anything properly. Titans already came out with bad reception due to bad trailer and posters.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

This poster looks so good. How does Netflix promote your on show better than you? Lol I swear DC has one of the worst marketing teams ever. DC can never market anything properly. Titans already came out with bad reception due to bad trailer and posters.
    Surprisingly colorful .

Maybe when season 2 rolls around they can finally start promoting everyone else in their actual costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Surprisingly colorful .

Maybe when season 2 rolls around they can finally start promoting everyone else in their actual costumes.
    The coloring is gonna be jarring for someone who sees this poster then watches the show for the first time.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Is Netflix going to play this for U.S. audiences? Of course I couldn't wait and bought the streaming, but we still have no idea (or do we?) if the show was any sort of success.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Is Netflix going to play this for U.S. audiences? Of course I couldn't wait and bought the streaming, but we still have no idea (or do we?) if the show was any sort of success.
    No it's only for outside the US.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

The Netflix trailer for Titans was also superior to the DCU trailer in every way, so I think that just goes to show the difference in experience when it comes to marketing lol.

Bringing over a question from elsewhere this image is posted....
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Don't they have a different founding roster in the current continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

How fitting, for DC's treatment of the Fab Five.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Who knows? Who cares? Nothing is ever certain anymore so why bother trying to figure it out? By the time you do it changes again, just make up your own headcanon, it will make more sense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    No. The founding members were the fab five. Gnarkk, Mal and Lilith came later. The current isn't really all that confusing. People (unsurprisingly) just don't pay attention. I need that picture as a poster asap.
    Last edited by Raijin; 12-28-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

As much as I prefer the saturated colors, I'd argue Netflix's promo image actually doesn't represent the show very well. The Titans spend most the season fragmented (few episodes have the four of them together) and the costumes are not as vibrant. While it's a better image, it's not as reflective of what you'll be watching. Netflix makes the show look a lot funner than it is, regardless if you enjoy the show, "fun" isn't the word that fits it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Surprisingly colorful .

Considering they literally cut the episode that includes the costumes to use for season two, probably.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    As much as I prefer the saturated colors, I'd argue Netflix's promo image actually doesn't represent the show very well. The Titans spend most the season fragmented (few episodes have the four of them together) and the costumes are not as vibrant. While it's a better image, it's not as reflective of what you'll be watching. Netflix makes the show look a lot funner than it is, regardless if you enjoy the show, "fun" isn't the word that fits it.
    I haven't gotten to catch up on it yet but it does make it look like more of a traditional Superhero show then I think Titans is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Considering they literally cut the episode that includes the costumes to use for season two, probably.
    We've also gotten glimpses of Starfire and Raven's new looks from behind the scenes stuff, so hopefully they start showcasing that stuff sooner rather then later.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Continuing my journey through the Green Lantern series, I'm up to Kyles run. It really focuses on Donna and Kyle together and them being in the Titans. Very well written .

Funny that now they are back together now in Titans 20 years later.

They have a really nice relationship but I like how it really puts a lot of focus on Donna. It's smart that for someone who doesn't have their own book you can still follow them and their progress somewhere. Even though Donna is a supporting character they write her really well and I'm into her characer and want to follow her.

Right now Donna lost her powers and was a Darkstar until the got destroyed. She is with her son and is going through the divorce with Terry.

Anyone can point me to the previous comics where Donna actually loses her powers and breaks up with Terry.
    As well as where her story continues after Green Lantern?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake