Page 73 of 671 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 10059
    Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

Just wanted to say that I've recently become a fan of the Damian Wayne Robin and so now I'm SUPER excited about Teen Titans post Rebirth. I loved the original Teen Titans Go cartoon and this is kind of looking like a serious take on that formula... with some obvious and major differences of course. But, bottom line, I am SO excited for it!! AHH!! It can't get here soon enough!!

Do we have any good team pics of that roster yet? Best one I can find on Google is Damian holding the throwing star thingys, but, that doesn't give a great look at the other 4 members. Has a better team pic been released yet??
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."

Has there been any word on whats going to happen to the current Teen Titans post-Rebirth besides Beast Boy and Raven? Do we know whats happening to Tim, Cassie, Miguel, and Tanya?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Raven: With Lilith on the team, I can't see Raven being with them and she seems to be stuck in TT limbo. I would like to see her having connection with The Titans and it turns out that it wasn't Mister Twister who warped reality but it was another interdimmensional demon who is more powerful than he is and Raven could've erase the Titans memories including Lilith because she only remembers that she was the one who erase their memories but didn't remember that Raven erases her. I think the writer is not going to remember that Raven spend in Trigon's realm so I don't see her being in Titans. Also, Lilith did wipe out their memories of the Titans but I still have this head canon/theory that it was Raven, maybe her being half-demon she ages very slowly or something.
    I've had this idea that perhaps Twister and Trigon were connected on some level, but then I remembered I didn't really like it when Johns made Brother Blood into a Trigon worshiper.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Has there been any word on whats going to happen to the current Teen Titans post-Rebirth besides Beast Boy and Raven? Do we know whats happening to Tim, Cassie, Miguel, and Tanya?
    Tim will be in Detective Comics, so he's safe. No one knows what will happen to the other members post-Rebirth. They could die, get de-powered or banished to another universe, or just not be featured in any ongoing series. I could care less about Tanya but I like everyone else, so I'm hoping for a 2nd Teen Titans or a Young Justice series featuring them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydiaz81 View Post
    I'm loving the Titans Hunt. I'm glad that Lilith is back to life and a part of the group. I hope Mal and Bumblebee stick around, but, I doubt it. And maybe, just maybe, we could get some future characterization for poor Gnaark. It's nice to read a modern story with him in it. I've been a fan of the Titans for years. I think this pic proves how much I love them. Attachment 35068
    That's pretty awesome.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Ultimate Member

The DC Previews book is out-

It does offer Damian's opinions about his new team (Wally is his PET).

Titans has a rumor of extra art pages and MAYBE a different version of that team roster poster we saw earlier.

Cyborg is still looking for his humanity AGAIN

The Titans team is Dick, Donna, Roy, Garth & Lilith adn something happens in Rebirth 1 that is required reading before Titans 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    I've had this idea that perhaps Twister and Trigon were connected on some level, but then I remembered I didn't really like it when Johns made Brother Blood into a Trigon worshiper.
    I'm actually quite find of Brother Blood being a Trigon worshiper. Maybe before Twister was this 'demon' tot he original titans he made a deal with Trigon (not working for him but with him) or the Antheists (the comics from the Pre-New 52, I think it was TT: Year One he was their first foe but historically it was Twister).

Incredible Member

My thoughts:

First, I really that the comic version of the Teen Titans were similar to TEEN TITANS GO. But that's just me. Secondly, they should change the name from TEEN Titans to TEAM Titan. That way, you can have older members of the Titans, even as younger members join the team. Third, Cyborg should be the Justice League's liaison to the Teen Titans (like a Big Brother of sorts). Fourth, the original Wally West isn't coming back. Get over it. DC is bent on diversifying the DCU, and, unfortunately, Wally was a casualty. Fifth, make Supergirl a member of the TT. I know, wishful thinking, but it makes so much sense, and you would have more females on the team. Sixth, make one of the Marvel Family members into a Titans member (especially if Supergirl is not on the team). I vote for Darla (super-fast) Pedro (super-smart) or Eugene (great stamina) a member to add diversity. And finally, make the history of the Titans make sense. They are attempting to do this with Titans Hunt, but, IMO, it feels like an after-thought. I do hope that the upcoming book makes this move worth it.

That is all.
    Last edited by dswynne; 04-24-2016 at 04:50 PM.

BANNED

After reading the latest issue of Titans Hunt, i'm glad that they are making Bumblebee into a metahuman instead of her being some chick with tech. Too bad, she will probably be killed off along with her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    After reading the latest issue of Titans Hunt, i'm glad that they are making Bumblebee into a metahuman instead of her being some chick with tech. Too bad, she will probably be killed off along with her husband.
    They won't kill her or Mal.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    My guess according to the july solicits is they are stuck in jail and Raven only has enough power to teleport two team members and the rest have to stay.Her and beast boy decide to go.(Not this is a complete guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    My guess according to the july solicits is they are stuck in jail and Raven only has enough power to teleport two team members and the rest have to stay.Her and beast boy decide to go.(Not this is a complete guess.
    I'd imagine this is rather unlikely.

I think the legal problems the current team have are sorted out one way or another (deal with Waller I suspect) and that the team just goes its seperate ways. Tanya returns to STAR Labs, Miguel to Mexico, Cassandra to w/e it is she's heading, Tim returns to Gotham and Raven and Beastboy get 'drafted' by Damian into a new team by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    I'd imagine this is rather unlikely.

I think the legal problems the current team have are sorted out one way or another (deal with Waller I suspect) and that the team just goes its seperate ways. Tanya returns to STAR Labs, Miguel to Mexico, Cassandra to w/e it is she's heading, Tim returns to Gotham and Raven and Beastboy get 'drafted' by Damian into a new team by the looks of it.
    LOL, I imagine the same thing with the titans going to their separate ways, with Tanya returning to STAR Labs and possibly retire, Bunker to Mexico, Tim to Gotham to join with Gotham Knights (that's what I call the bat-family group), Cassandra probably goes back to her stealing days (hopefully they would make a YJ book - DC Rebirth Phase 2?) and Damian finding both Raven and Beast Boy.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Honestly, I just really hope that Miguel and Tanya aren't in limbo for very long.

It isn't going to take too long for someone to pick up a popular character like Cassandra, but Miguel and Tanya? They're unknowns, basically.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Power Girl's problem is that she shares her name with Power Girl, who is a much more popular character and has greater ties to the DC Universe. Ask any comics fan who Power Girl is, and they'll describe Power Girl, not Power Girl. Most casual DC fans probably aren't even aware that Power Girl is Power Girl, seeing as she looks nothing like Power Girl and isn't in a title associated with Power Girl, whereas Power Girl just co-starred in a popular mini-series with Harley Quinn that actually had her name in the title. It's going to be very difficult for DC to promote Power Girl whilst Power Girl is still very much in fan consciousness and shows no signs of going away.