Page 8 of 671 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Donna and Garth were never important.
    There was Dick, Starfire, Roy, Vic running around. Raven and beast boy were never explicitly excluded, all we're short of is Wally and since he isn't really that important, It is the titans.
    Donna is one of the MOST important members. Vic was never a Titan, all he did for 5 years was sit on the Watchtower. And thanks for ignoring a lot of the posters' here favorite character.
    Cyclops was right

Astonishing Member

BANNED

Unless Donna is brought back with a good storyline, a purpose, or a hook that will make her a little bit different from Wonder Woman I doubt that she would ever come back. Look at it from the point of view of DC. Most fans complain about the character saying her history is to convoluted. Why would DC go through that headache once again?

I say have a few re-imagined heroes from the Anti-Matter Universe (some of them Titans) and see how it goes. The Anti-Matter Universe as a concept hasn't really been touched upon much at all. And IMO it's kind of useless when you consider that the main DC Universe is full of evil people. The Anti-Matter Universe is suppose to be the opposite of the main DC Universe so I guess the Anti-Matter universe is extremely evil compared to the main DC universe which in my eyes have cross the line between who's good and evil on a number of occasions. You now have a Wonder Woman who's a God of War.

I think having Donna Troy coming from the Anti-Matter Universe could be interesting. And if she came from the Anti-Matter Universe it would mean that she would be the opposite of Wonder Woman who's the God of War. So maybe Donna can be a re-imagined Peacemaker or Dove (despite those characters being re-introduced in the new 52)

Quote Originally Posted by rightsuperhero View Post
    Unless Donna is brought back with a good storyline, a purpose, or a hook that will make her a little bit different from Wonder Woman I doubt that she would ever come back. Look at it from the point of view of DC. Most fans complain about the character saying her history is to convoluted. Why would DC go through that headache once again?

I say have a few re-imagined heroes from the Anti-Matter Universe (some of them Titans) and see how it goes. The Anti-Matter Universe as a concept hasn't really been touched upon much at all. And IMO it's kind of useless when you consider that the main DC Universe is full of evil people. The Anti-Matter Universe is suppose to be the opposite of the main DC Universe so I guess the Anti-Matter universe is extremely evil compared to the main DC universe which in my eyes have cross the line between who's good and evil on a number of occasions. You now have a Wonder Woman who's a God of War.

I think having Donna Troy coming from the Anti-Matter Universe could be interesting. And if she came from the Anti-Matter Universe it would mean that she would be the opposite of Wonder Woman who's the God of War. So maybe Donna can be a re-imagined Peacemaker or Dove (despite those characters being re-introduced in the new 52)
    The problem DC had was since Donna was made on accident, writers kept on rewriting her origin story which became convoluted unless you really worked to understand it like I have. Now since its a "reboot" they can have her origin finally be simplified for other readers who don't know much about the Titans other than the tv shows and characters from those shows.

Also Donna has always been different from WW the similarities are in powers, being sisters, and hair color. Other than that they are pretty different in terms of character.

Is this to prove something? The reason the other Titans weren't used (in name) was because of the stupid embargoes. Granted they do have small cameos and references in the TT shows.

Fantastic Member

There was Dick, Starfire, Roy, Vic running around. Raven and beast boy were never explicitly excluded, all we're short of is Wally and since he isn't really that important, It is the titans.
    Donna is probably one of the most important Titans IMO.

I thought that this might be appreciated here. Pre Reboot CBR, I started a DC Art Jam and the first one included the Teen Titans. This is the completed piece:

Maybe I'll start these back up in the DC boards, since they're are popular on the Marvel boards.
    Last edited by R.E.B; 10-05-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    I thought that this might be appreciated here. Pre Reboot CBR, I started a DC Art Jam and the first one included the Teen Titans. This is the completed piece:

Maybe I'll start these back up in the DC boards, since they're are popular on the Marvel boards.
    Brings back memories, I remember this is the only art jam i participated in.

This thread could probably be merged with this one please mods:

http://community.comicbookresources....ghlight=titans

On topic of Titans I'm enjoying the new volume much more than the last, I can tell there is still a bit of world building going on though, I'm glad Bunker is getting some screen time but his sudden outbursts seem a bit out of character?

Here you will find a commissioned poster from Titanstower.com with every Pre-New 52 Titan as well as a few extras.
    http://www.titanstower.com/titanic-poster/

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Here you will find a commissioned poster from Titanstower.com with every Pre-New 52 Titan as well as a few extras.
    http://www.titanstower.com/titanic-poster/
    Nice pic.

I love seeing Superboy and Aquagirl together as I always wanted the two of them to become a couple. I don't mind him being with Cassie but in the DCnU it seems that she is with Tim. I was never a fan of Superboy being with M'gann like they were in the YJ cartoon or the Smallville title, so I hope that it doesn't happen in the DCnU ever.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What? Donna and Garth were always more important than Vic and Starfire :| they were like the mini Justice League.

Garth was reference twice in Johns Aquaman run i don't read trades so i don't know if it was edited out.

Btw Governer's Island will be the Vol 5 Teen Titans base of Operation and Blue Beetle will be a reserve member and two new unknown members will join the team

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Btw Governer's Island will be the Vol 5 Teen Titans base of Operation and Blue Beetle will be a reserve member and two new unknown members will join the team
    Where did you get this info from? I like the idea of Blue Beetle showing up. Although with his solo series cancelled, I would like for him to be a full time member again. Also, is one of the new characters the new Power Girl that was introduced a little while back?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Where did you get this info from? I like the idea of Blue Beetle showing up. Although with his solo series cancelled, I would like for him to be a full time member again. Also, is one of the new characters the new Power Girl that was introduced a little while back?
    the Blue Beetle and the new members info was from a interview earlier this year. and yeah its probably the power girl Rocafort was teasing.

Governor Island is where they are now with Star Labs and in Superboy's FE one shot Kon confirmed that it was the Titans Former Base

EDIT: Just check the solicits a New member will be in issue 5.
    Last edited by Sirzechs; 10-05-2014 at 11:10 AM.