Page 9 of 671 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    the Blue Beetle and the new members info was from a interview earlier this year. and yeah its probably the power girl Rocafort was teasing.

Governor Island is where they are now with Star Labs and in Superboy's FE one shot Kon confirmed that it was the Titans Former Base

EDIT: Just check the solicits a New member will be in issue 5.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Does anyone have any idea who the new member will be? I wonder what type of abilities, if any, s/he will have. Either way I hope this new character is written well and helps to add to the Teen Titans mythos. Since the reboot, the Teen Titans have been poorly used and can really use all the help they can get. It doesn't seem like Superboy will be returning to the team anytime soon, which is kinda upsetting to me since I like him as a member. I think he will be apart of a new Gen 13 team, which seems interesting but it wouldn't be my first choice. I hope his solo title gets another relaunch like Deathstroke since his first series post reboot wasn't all that great.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Does anyone have any idea who the new member will be? I wonder what type of abilities, if any, s/he will have. Either way I hope this new character is written well and helps to add to the Teen Titans mythos. Since the reboot, the Teen Titans have been poorly used and can really use all the help they can get. It doesn't seem like Superboy will be returning to the team anytime soon, which is kinda upsetting to me since I like him as a member. I think he will be apart of a new Gen 13 team, which seems interesting but it wouldn't be my first choice. I hope his solo title gets another relaunch like Deathstroke since his first series post reboot wasn't all that great.
    Not quite sure Pfiefer and Rocfort is keeping everything under wraps but 30-34 of Superboy was absolutely fantastic Kuder did a great job cleaning up earlier messes and restoring Kon, also Cassie is related to Wonder Woman i can't understand why they haven't introduced them yet and just park the silent armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    This thread could probably be merged with this one please mods:

http://community.comicbookresources....ghlight=titans

On topic of Titans I'm enjoying the new volume much more than the last, I can tell there is still a bit of world building going on though, I'm glad Bunker is getting some screen time but his sudden outbursts seem a bit out of character?
    Didn't know that threads could merge.

What is Bunker's character like? I only read from the start to the beginning of the Culling and no one really had much personality or at least one that I liked.

Not quite sure Pfiefer and Rocfort is keeping everything under wraps but 30-34 of Superboy was absolutely fantastic Kuder did a great job cleaning up earlier messes and restoring Kon, also Cassie is related to Wonder Woman i can't understand why they haven't introduced them yet and just park the silent armor.
    I really want Cassie and Wonder Woman to meet. I think with the Finch's mentioned that the two of them will be meeting one another after they take over the WW title once Azzarello's done. I really would like for them to interact more and I agree that Cassie needs to ditch the Silent Armor. It was a corny concept to begin with IMO, and since Cass seems to be Lennox's daughter, that would make her the grand-daughter of Zeus and so a demi-goddes in her own right. I would rather her powers be natural and inherent to her rather that have her rely on the armor itself. I do however like her barbed lasso and would love for it to keep its ability to generate lightning like it use to be able to pre-reboot. Maybe her armor can be retconned in that it is something that was originally forged/made by Hephaestus.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I really want Cassie and Wonder Woman to meet. I think with the Finch's mentioned that the two of them will be meeting one another after they take over the WW title once Azzarello's done. I really would like for them to interact more and I agree that Cassie needs to ditch the Silent Armor. It was a corny concept to begin with IMO, and since Cass seems to be Lennox's daughter, that would make her the grand-daughter of Zeus and so a demi-goddes in her own right. I would rather her powers be natural and inherent to her rather that have her rely on the armor itself. I do however like her barbed lasso and would love for it to keep its ability to generate lightning like it use to be able to pre-reboot. Maybe her armor can be retconned in that it is something that was originally forged/made by Hephaestus.
    Yeah i could see the armor being retconned really Cassie is the one that definitely needs fixing at the moment Timis being handled by the Eternal team and don't seem like a Douche anymore and Superboy got most of his messes erased with a new origin coming soon.

but 30-34 of Superboy was absolutely fantastic Kuder did a great job cleaning up earlier messes and restoring Kon
    Yes. I was impressed with those few issues. Kuder took a real mess, a completely unreadable book. In those issues he cleaned up a lot of messes, got rid of Jon and restored Kon, and he did so in an entertaining and readable way. Even his Jon was perfectly readable.

I also would like Superboy in the TT.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    What is Bunker's character like? I only read from the start to the beginning of the Culling and no one really had much personality or at least one that I liked.
    Bunker is (or at least was) a very positive and upbeat kid. I found his personality refreshing and a welcome addition to the Teen Titans. One of the few good things that came out of Lobdell's run.
    Last edited by db105; 10-05-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by db105 View Post
    Bunker is (or at least was) a very positive and upbeat kid. I found his personality refreshing and a welcome addition to the Teen Titans. One of the few good things that came out of Lobdell's run.
    ONLY good thing in my opinion.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Have we gotten an explanation for Beast Boy going green again yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nah they haven't, he was Green during the second Annual when they were lost in the future as well.

Why was he red in the first place? Was there any explanation for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
    Why was he red in the first place? Was there any explanation for that?
    they connected him to the Animal Man/Swamp Thing mythology. each aspect of life has an avatar. The Green is the plant kingdom, The Red is the animal kingdom, Grey is Fungus, etc.

Beast Boy is now connected to The Red. which is actually a much better origin than begin bitten by a magic green monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    they connected him to the Animal Man/Swamp Thing mythology. each aspect of life has an avatar. The Green is the plant kingdom, The Red is the animal kingdom, Grey is Fungus, etc.

Beast Boy is now connected to The Red. which is actually a much better origin than begin bitten by a magic green monkey.
    It definitely is a better origin.

It definitely is a better origin.
    Not really, what's wrong with the monkey origin?