Page 95 of 671 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 10059

Jaime is one of those characters I could totally see in either team (TT or YJ). Since he already has his own solo, I'd be fine with either option or even none.
    I guess I'd make him a Teen Titan because they'd need tech now Cyborg is no longer with them. Young Justice would already have that through Tim and Red Tornado. Of course, it looks like they're making the scarab magic powered, so that argument may be moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    If the original Infinity, Inc. and Outsiders members had to be distributed among the three Titans teams (Titans, Teen Titans and Young Justice), where would you put each of them?

Brainwave - Titans, maybe Young Justice
    Silver Scarab - Titans (especially if Blue Beetle ends up on Young Justice)
    Fury - Young Justice
    Jade - Titans
    Obsidian - Young Justice
    Nuklon - Young Justice
    Northwind - Titans

Halo - Young Justice
    Looker - Young Justice
    Geo-Force - Titans
    Windfall - Teen Titans

Huntress, Power Girl and Star Spangled Kid (Stargirl now, I guess) would probably end up in JSA.
    Black Lightning and Metamorpho would probably end up in Justice League.
    And Katana's already claimed by Suicide Squad.
    To be honest, other than Jade and Obsidian as Titans, I wouldn't want them on these young teams.
    Like you said, Power Girl and Stargirl should be in JLA.
    Ideally, I'd have Katana lead a new Outsiders (alongside Metamorpho and Black Lightning), but since that's not very likely, Suicide Squad is an ok fit.
    I'd like to see Metamorpho get some focus on a Justice League Unlimited type of book as well.

BANNED

I don't want the Titans to just be a roster with Young Adults I'd rather they expand and be diverse in not just nationalities, gender, etc but also age.

So I finally read Rebirth. Some major hints about what will remain of the Titans's continuity.

SPOILERS

Yeah, at first Wally remembers his entire history, but after he encounters Barry, he starts to forget some things.
    Barry only seems to recall Wally's history up until the point the original Titans disbanded. No NTT or anything that happened afterwards.
    I fully expect this will be the new continuity. Wally was a Titan, but the NTT will continue to not have happened the same way, at least for now.
    I think that's why the new Teen Titans line-up is so heavily inspired by that. NTT never happened, but something similar is replacing it.
    So yeah, Cyborg will probably keep his New 52 origins and Raven and Beast Boy will still be teens.
    I'm kind of bummed they seem to be choosing to ignore the team's best run, but now at least the continuity is a littlw easier to explain. Original Titans happened, disbanded and were forgotten and then the new 52 team assembled.

BANNED

I don't get how that's a shock given the covers for rebirth issues with the JL, TT, and Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I don't get how that's a shock given the covers for rebirth issues with the JL, TT, and Titans.
    It's not a shock, but we didn't how much of the team's continuity still counted. We didn't know if Cyborg's past with team would be part of this new revision. Now we know it most likely won't be.
    Nothing about the covers tell anything other than line-ups and apparent ages. No need to act condescending.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It's not a shock, but we didn't how much of the team's continuity still counted. We didn't know if Cyborg's past with team would be part of this new revision. Now we know it most likely won't be.
    Nothing about the covers tell anything other than line-ups and apparent ages. No need to act condescending.
    If I offended you by my post I apologize, but I thought it quite obvious. Even before the issue came out they were playing how there could be 2 Wally's by the fact there not the same character. Even the Titans history brought up in Titans Hunt was suppose to fit in with the timeline without necessarily having to retcon or contradict anything, reason I don't see why people would be expecting that to be the case with characters already established before Rebirth and their origins.

BANNED

so is the original wally going to be in this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    so is the original wally going to be in this?
    Apparently. He's on a cover for Titans and on the Rebirth cover he's right next to the other Titans.

Seeing the Fab Five in Rebirth makes me all kinds of happy. I miss the classic costumes.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

CjRhA-7WgAAoMPu.jpg
    Wally design by Brett Booth

Not a fan of the red on red, but otherwise I like it.

I like it. I really like silver. Wish there was a little more then just the silver to set it apart though.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I like it. I really like silver. Wish there was a little more then just the silver to set it apart though.
    I love it. I was right about them basically using Booth's old design - which brings something up. They could've used black instead of maroon, and used the maroon as his main color instead of the brighter red and it would've popped more. But I still love it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Do the young justice generation of Teen Titans have a place in the Rebirth timeline?