Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So Lex is totally losing his hair by the end of the season, right?

I wonder if Brainiac is fulfilling his final programming of keeping the Kryptonian Empire alive even if he was partially responsible for it's destruction?

Parademons - Darkseid as the Big Bad of season 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Here’s said poster:

Where are you seeing Steel?
    I love Lois' space suit having cat ears.

Incredible Member

Here’s said poster:

Where are you seeing Steel?
    In the youtube trailer. At 0:58 there's a black man in a big metal suit with a hammer knocking out what's either a robot or another person in a metal suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    In the youtube trailer. At 0:58 there's a black man in a big metal suit with a hammer knocking out what's either a robot or another person in a metal suit.
    Oh man I see it!

505A0E68-3F7B-430C-BA03-E8789F379096.jpg

YOOO EVEN MORE HYPED NOW! At first I just thought it was Perry, but he has a full beard not a goatee. And the hammer definitely points toward Steel!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Oh man I see it!

YOOO EVEN MORE HYPED NOW! At first I just thought it was Perry, but he has a full beard not a goatee. And the hammer definitely points toward Steel!
    I hope the clunky CG robot has no bearing on his actual Steel design.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Most likely a proto design. Probably will get slimmed down when he makes improvements to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It might, for every Parasite or Atomic Skull (man does he look cool) they have a Livewire or Silver Banshee. Some of the tech designs look great, others not so much. But they keep saying they’re huge fans of the Byrne/Triangle Era and I can’t imagine we won’t get a Steel that looks closer to his comic look. Perhaps the bulky suit is simply their equivalent to this:

And he’ll get a proper suit later on. Oh man if Steel is in this I would love it if they connected him to all the anti-Superman tech, maybe he briefly worked for Sam and Waller? Apparently the guy with the fists is Blockbuster, but I would love it if we still got Metallo and like his New 52 origin we tie Steel to Metallo’s origin.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Oh that scrawny kid from last season was Lex hopefully he grows into the threat he is meant to be. Pretty sure he was Ivo lackey in season one
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It might, for every Parasite or Atomic Skull (man does he look cool) they have a Livewire or Silver Banshee. Some of the tech designs look great, others not so much. But they keep saying they’re huge fans of the Byrne/Triangle Era and I can’t imagine we won’t get a Steel that looks closer to his comic look. Perhaps the bulky suit is simply their equivalent to this:

And he’ll get a proper suit later on. Oh man if Steel is in this I would love it if they connected him to all the anti-Superman tech, maybe he briefly worked for Sam and Waller? Apparently the guy with the fists is Blockbuster, but I would love it if we still got Metallo and like his New 52 origin we tie Steel to Metallo’s origin.
    I really have to wonder what was going through their heads for that Brainiac design. "Just make it look robot?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Oh that scrawny kid from last season was Lex hopefully he grows into the threat he is meant to be. Pretty sure he was Ivo lackey in season one
    I will be very surprised if he doesn't lose his hair and blame Superman for it.

GMbiaoma4AAoNzX.jpg

Yep, it's Kara

source

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    I wonder if they're going to set up her eventually getting the skirt like Clark got the trunks.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Less than a month away, I'm so excited!

Incredible Member

Main things I'm looking forward to:

1) Happy the S1 villains aren't going away anytime soon
    2) Everyone's theory on Alex was on the money.
    3) Parademons... oh boy, DARKSEID IS...
    4) Curious to see what they do with Kara Zor-El, Brainiac, Atomic Skull etc.

Oh man I see it!

Hells yeah!

Even more excited now for this season!

It’s just a little weird to see John with hair. Are both him and Lex gonna be bald by the end of the season?

Interested in seeing how they're going to approach Kara being a baby when put into her capsule and managed to age, but only till teenhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Interested in seeing how they're going to approach Kara being a baby when put into her capsule and managed to age, but only till teenhood.
    I'm wondering if instead of the Phantom Zone she was stuck in some AI world.