Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My Adventures With Superman S2: Spoilers & Discussion

Sneak peek for S2!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Finally, something! Yes!

Not a lot we can get from this, but it's nice that the Jor-El AI has learned to speak English and can now communicate with his son. This should be a big help in Clark actually understanding what he is and where he came from.

I'm happy for Jor-El that he can still communicate with Clark through his dreams and can better talk in English, though they're probably far from being able to hold a conversation.

"There is another like you" - That's not Kara, is it? I couldn't tell if the character the armor was forming out of was female or not unless he's referring to the Lara AI robot.

Incredible Member

The figure is a blonde. It's Kara. And she's dressed like Android 18 from DBZ for some reason.

Hoping for Metallo this season. S1 left a lot of kryptonite around and Metallo would be such a perfect fit for the tech based villains of the show + the military hunting Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    The figure is a blonde. It's Kara. And she's dressed like Android 18 from DBZ for some reason.
    Anime influence lol, I hope that means we get to see Clark going Super Kryptonian (Electric Blue) form this season.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Superman has a magical girl transformation, Jor-El looks like Big Boss...this show is full of interesting influences.

Also looks like her costume has shoulder pads ala Injustice?

On some level I'm not surprised they're introducing Kara though I feel like Clark has only just gotten established, hasn't even unlocked his full powerset, and is still getting the hang of things...and then they throw in his Kryptonian cousin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hoping for Metallo this season. S1 left a lot of kryptonite around and Metallo would be such a perfect fit for the tech based villains of the show + the military hunting Superman.
    I've been thinking Metallo was a shoe-in since they began the General Lane stuff...but who knows.

I'm curious how soon until we get into the Brainiac/AI Lara plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On some level I'm not surprised they're introducing Kara though I feel like Clark has only just gotten established, hasn't even unlocked his full powerset, and is still getting the hang of things...and then they throw in his Kryptonian cousin.
    It's a bit weird, but this show loves breaking tradition. I guess Clark will learn even more from his cousin than usual. We might get a type of situation where him and Kara can both be mentors to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaJoy View Post
    It's a bit weird, but this show loves breaking tradition. I guess Clark will learn even more from his cousin than usual. We might get a type of situation where him and Kara can both be mentors to each other.
    Or Clark needs to get saved more .

More likely is that Kara is under Brainiac’s control, so Kal will probably ending up fighting to free her.

Also Kris Anka teases that he designed Kara’s look for MAWS.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Kris Anka Supergirls will go so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    More likely is that Kara is under Brainiac’s control, so Kal will probably ending up fighting to free her.

Also Kris Anka teases that he designed Kara’s look for MAWS.
    I've been kind of mixed on Anka's designs for this show so not sure what to expect.

I'm guessing she'll probably have pants.

Where are you seeing blonde hair? I looked at the scene with the armor frame by frame and didn’t see anything. What am I missing?

It’s probably Kara which would be interesting since Clark is still pretty young in this universe. So they would be contemporaries instead of him being her mentor like he traditionally is in the comics. More like Captain Marvel/Shazam and Mary Marvel.

We know that Zod is coming so maybe there will be a “choose a side” situation for Kara. You’re homeworld or earth.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Its possible we might get a version of Kara more experienced with their powers than Superman, since presumably Kara was around when the Kryptonians were conquering.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Teaser poster for the new season: