Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So for those of us that don't know how to read sarcasm, is Rom really showing up in this series?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    So for those of us that don't know how to read sarcasm, is Rom really showing up in this series?
    I would like to see that, but it's probably not happening. At least not here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    The original Batman vs Predator, by Gibbons and Andy Kubert, was awesome. The others aren't bad, also, but that first one is still, IMHO, a great read.

Peace
    Agreed. Truly legendary (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don’t think meta humor is called for here but I would like to see an Avenger dismiss Aliens as a Brood rip-off, the way Hawkeye dismissed the Justice League as Squadron Supreme wanna-bes.
    OMG! Classic!!

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Xenomorphed Avengers or Avengers/Xenomorph hybrids could be interestingly terrifying, but given how dangerous and terrifying the Xenomorphs are already, I'm not sure that's something Earth (or the larger universe) could survive.
    Its funny to think Hulk would probably survive a chestburster, but that would mean a potential Xenomorph/Hulk hybrid would be running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Let's hope the avengers fare better than the image heroes did.
    What was that crossover called?

Wildcats vs aliens and stormwatch didn't fare very well in their own base to them. Story was canon also!

[IMG][/IMG]

Note picture kind of gory so heads up.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Gaastra; 04-22-2024 at 04:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I love these crossovers, its a shame we don't get more of them.

It astonishes me we haven't had a true anime crossover since that terrible Attack on Titan collab where it was just 5 pages of the Avengers reacting to the Titans and some Titan themed covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Its funny to think Hulk would probably survive a chestburster, but that would mean a potential Xenomorph/Hulk hybrid would be running around.
    Oh, yeah . . . that would be scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I love these crossovers, its a shame we don't get more of them.

It astonishes me we haven't had a true anime crossover since that terrible Attack on Titan collab where it was just 5 pages of the Avengers reacting to the Titans and some Titan themed covers.
    Ha, yeah, though at least it established Spider-Man would most likely kick all the Titans' @$$es if it came down to that, given that his superhuman strength, speed, agility, and mobility, his web-shooters, and his spider-sense all basically made him a better, if not . . . superior, version of the users of the 3D/Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear that was the key weapon against the Titans.

I wonder what the roster will be for this crossover. Will the big guns like Thor and Hulk be in this?

Ha, yeah, though at least it established Spider-Man would most likely kick all the Titans' @$$es if it came down to that, given that his superhuman strength, speed, agility, and mobility, his web-shooters, and his spider-sense all basically made him a better, if not . . . superior, version of the users of the 3D/Omnidirectional Maneuver Gear that was the key weapon against the Titans.
    Titans would get their butts kicked in the mu. We had more powerful giants or cosmic giants that lost. They would just be a tiny one issue threat. Heck godzilla would take them out alone in a single or two part issue and move on to next giant monster.

Kind of wonder if the Hulk derived chestbuster would also have a Banner mode. Like he would appear as a normal alien at first but then be able to transform into a big green one. Or given that gamma sometimes reflects one's mental state/suppressed emotions, perhaps something even more horrifying.

Or even other elements of Banner's Hulk system, although I don't expect to see an Alien working as a Vegas bouncer....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Titans would get their butts kicked in the mu. We had more powerful giants or cosmic giants that lost. They would just be a tiny one issue threat. Heck godzilla would take them out alone in a single or two part issue and move on to next giant monster.
    Point.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of wonder if the Hulk derived chestbuster would also have a Banner mode. Like he would appear as a normal alien at first but then be able to transform into a big green one. Or given that gamma sometimes reflects one's mental state/suppressed emotions, perhaps something even more horrifying.

Or even other elements of Banner's Hulk system, although I don't expect to see an Alien working as a Vegas bouncer....
    Maybe Devil/Immortal Hulk Xenomorph? Or Green Scar Xenomorph?

I just hope that the heroes don't have a problem with destroying the Xenomorphs. The conceit of going to extreme lengths to simply try to capture them isn't going to cut it. They're going to need Frank Castle, Nick Fury Jr. and whoever else is willing to destroy them outright. Robotic characters like Vision, Jim Hammond, Jocasta and Aaron Stack are going to be important. Self healing people like Wolverine and (sigh) Deadpool will need to be recruited for the assaults but avoid being captured and incubated. Maybe see if they can get Black bolt to whisper at the egg colony and the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I just hope that the heroes don't have a problem with destroying the Xenomorphs. The conceit of going to extreme lengths to simply try to capture them isn't going to cut it. They're going to need Frank Castle, Nick Fury Jr. and whoever else is willing to destroy them outright. Robotic characters like Vision, Jim Hammond, Jocasta and Aaron Stack are going to be important. Self healing people like Wolverine and (sigh) Deadpool will need to be recruited for the assaults but avoid being captured and incubated. Maybe see if they can get Black bolt to whisper at the egg colony and the queen.
    Pretty much. It'd be the Brood all over again, only worse, as unlike with Broo, there's nothing and nobody that can control the Xenomorphs and redirect them from innocent people.

Too bad it will not be Zannah and Cole resigned to meeting their end, and acting accordingly.