Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cool issue now there's definitely two Doc Ocks running around in the series one who taking control of Spider-Boy and New York. Then the Og one which Supernova finally realizes it was him who kidnap her.
    Last edited by Jman27; 04-24-2024 at 06:02 AM. Reason: 9am EST
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Was a fun issue.

Guess we're seeing the seeds for Superior Spider-Island.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

I figured Otto was either going to fumble it completely (since he plays the long con, so he'd have to humor having to behave as Bailey for a while too) or something else like this would happen, so I waited to judge the cliffhanger which I didn't like on face value. Otherwise, was a fun issue alright. I think the Peter/Anna Maria scenes were the highlight.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Fantastic Member

Still cannot stand the script for the most part, though I did enjoy the digression about Peter’s spider speed and the fact that he never just legs it anywhere, but nothing too objectionable otherwise. Pretty decent day for Spider comics all in all. USM killed it, and ASM and this were fine despite some quibbles

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    Still cannot stand the script for the most part, though I did enjoy the digression about Peter’s spider speed and the fact that he never just legs it anywhere, but nothing too objectionable otherwise. Pretty decent day for Spider comics all in all. USM killed it, and ASM and this were fine despite some quibbles
    Peter is like a cheetah. Unable to run at top speeds at a long distance. While the Flash or Quicksilver have the stamina for long distance super speed(which results in big appetites)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    I figured Otto was either going to fumble it completely (since he plays the long con, so he'd have to humor having to behave as Bailey for a while too) or something else like this would happen, so I waited to judge the cliffhanger which I didn't like on face value. Otherwise, was a fun issue alright. I think the Peter/Anna Maria scenes were the highlight.
    Peter explains why he is not a speedster.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Just give him the velocity suit

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    The one from the videogame's world, right? It was fun to see Spidey with super-speed.

Well, about the issue:

+ Glad to see Supernova has finally realized Spidey was NOT the jerk who imprisioned her.

+ Something tells me that, when Otto sees all of Manhattan turned into his image, he will realize how an imbecile he is and he will helpt to undo it. (Besides, pretty sure he's not willing to have competition).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    Peter is like a cheetah. Unable to run at top speeds at a long distance. While the Flash or Quicksilver have the stamina for long distance super speed(which results in big appetites)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    The one from the videogame's world, right? It was fun to see Spidey with super-speed.

Well, about the issue:

+ Glad to see Supernova has finally realized Spidey was NOT the jerk who imprisioned her.

+ Something tells me that, when Otto sees all of Manhattan turned into his image, he will realize how an imbecile he is and he will helpt to undo it. (Besides, pretty sure he's not willing to have competition).
    Cosigning all of you, but especially the last one, since, yeah, Otto doesn't take kindly to competition, even from himself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The best part of the next two issues will be Otto's reaction to everyone being him, yes. xD

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The best part of the next two issues will be Otto's reaction to everyone being him, yes. xD
    Considering his horrified reaction when he encountered a video of himself gloating to whoever tried to break into his safehouse, unaware that the person breaking into said safehouse was himself in Peter Parker's body . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Is this series continuing past this storyline?