Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattsarchamp View Post
    Natsu is supposed to be Japanese of summer. So, a version of Cyclops perhaps.
    That is an interesting reference, I like it. BTW, where did you see these designs?

Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    That is an interesting reference, I like it. BTW, where did you see these designs?
    I just saw from X(Twitter).
    Peerless and Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    That’s Maystorm. A Japanese fan of Storm.
    The other are some new characters plus Nico Minoru. Surge is also supposed to be there, but I don’t recognize her in the cover.
    Ah ok. Thank you for the information.

The art is cute but roster not for me then.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by mattsarchamp View Post
    Attachment 138984

Natsu is supposed to be Japanese of summer. So, a version of Cyclops perhaps.
    And the one with a stupid hat is named Mori, which can also be read "Molly" in japanese.

Armor, Sister Grimm, Princess Powefull + 2 OC. The team is forming, and it's not so bad as a line-up. Still, if it's going to be an all female team, I'd have wanted Hazmat or Honey Lemon or even Logan and Mariko's daughter from AoA instead of NotScott and NotOroro.

I wonder if Surge will be part of it, or if she will just be a side character or an antagonist.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Mighty Member

I’ll give most of the new team books a shot, but overall, I’m not really that interested in any of the ideas. Out of all the books I’m most interested in X-force and Heir.

There’s just something so bland about these books.. that’s always something I felt about Avengers titles. I think Hickman doing a huge change energized the franchise (not all of it was great) and seeing the solicits for the new launch aren’t interesting.

If Krakoa was still a thing and rewatched them rebuild their destroyed nation etc and that was the relaunch, I’d be way more interesting. This just seems like falling back into the past.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    And the one with a stupid hat is named Mori, which can also be read "Molly" in japanese.

Armor, Sister Grimm, Princess Powefull + 2 OC. The team is forming, and it's not so bad as a line-up. Still, if it's going to be an all female team, I'd have wanted Hazmat or Honey Lemon or even Logan and Mariko's daughter from AoA instead of NotScott and NotOroro.

I wonder if Surge will be part of it, or if she will just be a side character or an antagonist.
    Mori is not labeled as Ultimate Molly but I can see the intended inspiration. I feel like Momoko might go in a different direction and give the character plant-based powers so I would consider her also an OC as much as the others are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I’ll give most of the new team books a shot, but overall, I’m not really that interested in any of the ideas. Out of all the books I’m most interested in X-force and Heir.

There’s just something so bland about these books.. that’s always something I felt about Avengers titles. I think Hickman doing a huge change energized the franchise (not all of it was great) and seeing the solicits for the new launch aren’t interesting.

If Krakoa was still a thing and rewatched them rebuild their destroyed nation etc and that was the relaunch, I’d be way more interesting. This just seems like falling back into the past.
    I Second this.

After the Fall of x comes the Rebuild.

Krakoa BORN AGAIN or something.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

So X-Factor seems to be launching in August as per the Weapon X-traction back-up story publishing checklist:

IMG_3310.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    So X-Factor seems to be launching in August as per the Weapon X-traction back-up story publishing checklist:

IMG_3310.jpg
    Just as I expected. Probably Storm and Wolverine will also come out in August, or maybe one of those two and the other in September alongside Exceptional.

IMG_3310.jpg
    Ahh very interesting. Thanks for posting!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Only one I'm kinda of excited for is Heir to Apocalypse. And that's just for Dani Moonstar.
    Vampires are so g.d boring.
    Not into "youth" stories but I'm a huge Kamala Khann fan. So NYX.
    Ultimate X-Men has been boring as hell so far. Might try one more issue.
    Will try X-Men and X-Force. Still wish more of the Dead X-Men cast made it onto these teams.
    Last edited by wlfking; 04-20-2024 at 01:53 PM.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

IMG_3310.jpg
    I potentially get X-Factor for my birthday then. That means Rahne has to be on the team. Them's the rules!
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

i was thinking we were getting the STORM / WOLVERINE / X-FACTOR writer/artists and line ups.

But I guess they are still holding those close to the chest

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    i was thinking we were getting the STORM / WOLVERINE / X-FACTOR writer/artists and line ups.

But I guess they are still holding those close to the chest
    Too early. Probably closer to the August solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Too early. Probably closer to the August solicits.
    Yeah, probably around the same time that line up of X-force, Phoenix and NYX were announced next month.