Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think the end of the character really should have been in Foolkiller. He was at his lowest, powerless, with only some random homeless people as thugs. Then he opens the door and Frank Castle is standing right there looking for him.
    Ha, good one.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/daredevil...ingpin-return/

Kingpin is already back. It seems like the Wells run of ASM isn't even respected within the walls of Marvel.
    Well that was fast, I expected him gone for at least a couple years. I wonder if they would give any explanation or is other of those things we should pretend happened outside camera, would be a time jump there? Or are we supposed to belive that his vacation lasted just a few weeks?
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think the end of the character really should have been in Foolkiller. He was at his lowest, powerless, with only some random homeless people as thugs. Then he opens the door and Frank Castle is standing right there looking for him.
    Ha, good one.
    Yeah! The epitome of finality (IMHO):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Fantastic Member

Thinking of The Rose, I'd kinda like to see him and Hobgoblin work together again (I know, Kingsley played him and everyone else... but hey, make it a partnership of convenience)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could all be very interesting, and if they were to go back to the "Queenpin" concept, I could see Carolyn Trainor, who took up the mantle of Doctor Octopus for a while in the 90s after Ock proper was killed by Kaine (and after saving Peter's life while admitting to a deep, profound respect for him, no less), going the "high-tech crime boss" route like she did during that era.
    As Doctor Octopus she had quite a criminal empire!

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Thinking of The Rose, I'd kinda like to see him and Hobgoblin work together again (I know, Kingsley played him and everyone else... but hey, make it a partnership of convenience)
    Certanly one of the things that Richard Fisk Has to learn if he wants to take his father place some day is to make allies, he tend to make trueces who dosen't heplp him and figt with people he should have considered as allies even if eventual.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    As Doctor Octopus she had quite a criminal empire!
    That she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Certanly one of the things that Richard Fisk Has to learn if he wants to take his father place some day is to make allies, he tend to make trueces who dosen't heplp him and figt with people he should have considered as allies even if eventual.
    Point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.