Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What is Hammerhead up to these days? I always really got a kick out of him.
    he recently just got his head caved in by Madam Masque. He another small time boss
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Thanks for supporting Geoffrey Wilder/the Pride. (Are they REALLY dead? Show me the bodies!)

Would love a SINS OF PRIDE crossover that brings back the Runaways and has members of the Pride working with other aliens, magic and tech users etc. to take on MU heroes...
    That would be an awesome storyline or event.

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Fourthed that. Funny though, when you think that BTs powers seem kinda mystical in nature, it'd be fun if Morlun went after him and those two tanks beat the Hell out of each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I have this story idea centered on the idea that the Black Tarantula wants to "rewrite" the Web of Life and Destiny with himself as the central focus of the web -- thereby giving him immense power, karma, etc -- and so he forms a group of spiders (including The Thousand and Ai Apaec) to mystically force himself into the "Webwyrx" Dimension and change his fate.

There are versions of this story in my head that also include Morlun, along with the revelation that the first "Inheritor" is the Kraven Clone.

-Pav, who would love to see this story in print someday...
    Sounds like a very compelling story, potentially. At the very least, Black Tarantula and a bunch of evil Spider-Totems would be a lot more interesting as Spider-Verse foes than the Inheritors turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What is Hammerhead up to these days? I always really got a kick out of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    he recently just got his head caved in by Madam Masque. He another small time boss
    Pretty much, yeah. And after all the work he put into backstabbing and manipulating the other crime bosses so he could come out on top, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Spidey vs the Sinister six (couples!)

The_Pride_comic_strip.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Spidey vs the Sinister six (couples!)

The_Pride_comic_strip.jpg
    The "Sinister Six Families" has a nice ring to it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/daredevil...ingpin-return/

Kingpin is already back. It seems like the Wells run of ASM isn't even respected within the walls of Marvel.

Mighty Member

Thanks again. Would love to see JRJR draw the pride. Guys like barracuda could be their hired muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/daredevil...ingpin-return/

Kingpin is already back. It seems like the Wells run of ASM isn't even respected within the walls of Marvel.
    I mean it was an anniversary issue who else does DD have that will be a big cliffhanger. Also in the issue he mention that he used to be the White King so I’m guessing these events happen in the future
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]The majority won't agree, but I still believe that Richard Fisk: The Rose has plenty of potential (XD)
    TBH I love the character and think he has a lot of potential BUT, I don't see him as the kingping. In the comics has been said that the next kingping shold be someone totally ruthless with not fear of destroy anything who can oppose to him, and I don't see Richard as that kind of person. As many mistakes as he has done,(and familiar conflicts aside) while he is far away from the young man who freaked out at having to kill and inocent cop he used to be, he is not trully merciless.

And I think his father also would oppose to Richard taking that path judging for his recent actions, I mean he literally sent people to drag him out of the field in the middle of the gang wars.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

I always wanted to see one of the Goblins (Norman or Kingsley) fulfill their original goal of ruling the criminal underworld for a spell. Let them take over for a few years before defaulting back to Wilson Fisk.

I also like Tombstone, the Rose, Hammerhead and Count Nefaria. I couldn't stand the Hood though. (He felt like the writer's pet favorite.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I always wanted to see one of the Goblins (Norman or Kingsley) fulfill their original goal of ruling the criminal underworld for a spell. Let them take over for a few years before defaulting back to Wilson Fisk.

I also like Tombstone, the Rose, Hammerhead and Count Nefaria. I couldn't stand the Hood though. (He felt like the writer's pet favorite.)
    Norman came pretty close during the original run of Superior Spider-Man with the Goblin Nation/Underground, if I recall right.

Apparently no one, since editorial won’t let the status quo change even a little bit long term.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

Bendis liked the Hood too much... making him a member of the Dark Cabal, Kingpin of Supervillains, going after the Infinity Gauntlet... got a bit embarrassing, to be frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurus View Post
    Apparently no one, since editorial won’t let the status quo change even a little bit long term.
    Ha, yeah. That's a problem across the board, alas.

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Bendis liked the Hood too much... making him a member of the Dark Cabal, Kingpin of Supervillains, going after the Infinity Gauntlet... got a bit embarrassing, to be frank.
    At least the trajectory for him turned out to be more that he was in over his head than anything else and mostly bluffing with stolen or misappropriated mystical power sources, and once those were stripped away, he was dispensed with pretty handily. Hell, almost a decade after that heyday, he met his end in the pages of Mary Jane/Black Cat: Beyond --- though alas, he seems to have come back as the new, evil Ghost Rider recently, thanks to Zarathos going back into Mephisto's service and abandoning Johnny Blaze for whatever reason.

Fine. I’ll do it.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

At least the trajectory for him turned out to be more that he was in over his head than anything else and mostly bluffing with stolen or misappropriated mystical power sources, and once those were stripped away, he was dispensed with pretty handily. Hell, almost a decade after that heyday, he met his end in the pages of Mary Jane/Black Cat: Beyond --- though alas, he seems to have come back as the new, evil Ghost Rider recently, thanks to Zarathos going back into Mephisto's service and abandoning Johnny Blaze for whatever reason.
    I think the end of the character really should have been in Foolkiller. He was at his lowest, powerless, with only some random homeless people as thugs. Then he opens the door and Frank Castle is standing right there looking for him.