Default X-Men Monday Call for Questions: The Sinister Secrets of the Krakoan Era

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/20/x-...ecrets-krakoa/

Submit your questions about the Krakoan era’s greatest mysteries and X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White will weigh in!

That’s right, X-Fans — it’s time. And OK, maybe “Sinister Secrets” sensationalizes this a bit, but you know… SEO (Sinister engine optimization).

The Krakoan era is coming to a close and lingering plot threads from the past few years are being resolved before the X-Men rise from the ashes. But with years of storytelling and countless characters, you can only wrap up so much and it’s clear many X-Fans still have Krakoa questions and seek clarity. Fortunately, X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White has agreed to weigh in on these questions and do what he can to bring closure.

So, whether you seek clarity around Kate Pryde’s inability to pass through Krakoan gates or still wonder why Jean Grey decided to wear the most divisive dress in mutant history, now’s the time to ask. Read the rules and fill out the official form below.

Oh, and check out the next edition of X-Men Monday, in which Jordan reveals how one mutant’s life was almost changed forever early in the Krakoan era!

Accepting Questions About: Your unresolved Krakoan era questions.

Deadline: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 @ 5 PM ET
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I've been looking forward to this one, thanks for sharing it, I will go think about some questions to submit now

Aw, I was about to start this thread! I already submitted my question, but I wonder, since I got a question answered before on AIPT by the creators, I wonder if it's unlikely they'll answer another question by the same person? I should have used another name I guess.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

I asked about Stasis' son, or whoever was in that portrait he had in #12.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Aw, I was about to start this thread! I already submitted my question, but I wonder, since I got a question answered before on AIPT by the creators, I wonder if it's unlikely they'll answer another question by the same person? I should have used another name I guess.
    I’ve had a couple of questions answered on AIPT. Mostly has to do w/ the nature of the question and luck.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/20/x-...ecrets-krakoa/

Submit your questions about the Krakoan era’s greatest mysteries and X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White will weigh in!

That’s right, X-Fans — it’s time. And OK, maybe “Sinister Secrets” sensationalizes this a bit, but you know… SEO (Sinister engine optimization).

The Krakoan era is coming to a close and lingering plot threads from the past few years are being resolved before the X-Men rise from the ashes. But with years of storytelling and countless characters, you can only wrap up so much and it’s clear many X-Fans still have Krakoa questions and seek clarity. Fortunately, X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White has agreed to weigh in on these questions and do what he can to bring closure.

So, whether you seek clarity around Kate Pryde’s inability to pass through Krakoan gates or still wonder why Jean Grey decided to wear the most divisive dress in mutant history, now’s the time to ask. Read the rules and fill out the official form below.

Oh, and check out the next edition of X-Men Monday, in which Jordan reveals how one mutant’s life was almost changed forever early in the Krakoan era!

Accepting Questions About: Your unresolved Krakoan era questions.

Deadline: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 @ 5 PM ET

What was the point in X-Force?

An absolute disaster zone for all involved.

Genocidal Beast.

Girlfriend murdering mind-controlled Colossus trying to get Domino into a suicide pact.

Wolverine on an adamantium surfboard.

Quentin Quire.

🤢

Extraordinary Member

I am curious to see what people ask and what actually gets answered. Is White actually going spill Hickman's original plan? Obviously Jean was wearing that outfit (and everyone acting strange) because it was supposed to make the reader know it was a different continuity. Will he talk about how plot points like Sinister creating a dominion in Life 9 and Rasputing IV originally coming back to the present via the black hole was changed to make some huge mess of a storyline/event?

Quote Originally Posted by JJS View Post
    What was the point in X-Force?

An absolute disaster zone for all involved.

Genocidal Beast.

Girlfriend murdering mind-controlled Colossus trying to get Domino into a suicide pact.

Wolverine on an adamantium surfboard.

Quentin Quire.

��
    He won't answer questions like that. To him, X-Force was a great success, being one of the longest running Krakoa-era books, no matter the content.

I asked if it was true that Beast was being controlled by the Chronicler throughout the earlier part of X-Force before he switched to controlling Colossus. There were several data pages, as well as dialogue from Beast and the Chronicler himself that supports this, but this plot point, like so many others, was never followed up on.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.