Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Alex turnef.into some zombie thing with mutating arms and Warren killed off and called irredeemable, both so far completely forgotten about in the new books.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Alex turnef.into some zombie thing with mutating arms and Warren killed off and called irredeemable, both so far completely forgotten about in the new books.
    What? Why? This is why I don't read these books anymore.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Yeah Alex is a walking corpse simping for Maddie now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Yeah Alex is a walking corpse simping for Maddie now lol
    Just when I was turning into an Alex/Maddie shipper too. I think it's safe to say that this era has been unanimously awful to just about everyone. I think only Storm has shined and Goddess knows she needed the boost after decades of inactivity and irrelevance.

Just when I was turning into an Alex/Maddie shipper too. I think it's safe to say that this era has been unanimously awful to just about everyone. I think only Storm has shined and Goddess knows she needed the boost after decades of inactivity and irrelevance.
    Scott was a table decoration for months. Jean still is. Beast lost decades of character development because of a hack called Benjamin Percy. Moira and Charles are villains now. The mysterious and shadowy Sinister is replaced by a goofy Englishman and he's had four clones all this time without anyone realizing it. Apocalypse is no longer an evolutionary caretaker chosen by the celestials, but an emo dad. Nightcrawler enjoys maiming people and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Scott was a table decoration for months. Jean still is. Beast lost decades of character development because of a hack called Benjamin Percy. Moira and Charles are villains now. The mysterious and shadowy Sinister is replaced by a goofy Englishman and he's had four clones all this time without anyone realizing it. Apocalypse is no longer an evolutionary caretaker chosen by the celestials, but an emo dad. Nightcrawler enjoys maiming people and etc.
    Table decorations seem like a prize compared to the rest. Sinister was really ruined by Gillen. He's the one who changed him into what he is now, all sass and no substance. I actually missed Moira for all those years she was gone and now I wish she had stayed dead. Mystique and Destiny seem as amoral as ever but at least that's actually consistent with their characters.

I have no idea what's going on with Apocalypse thankfully and this is news about Kurt to me. I know he was Spider-Man for a while and has some sort of glowing sword.

BANNED

I wouldn't say she had the worst treatment buy seeing Laura go from having her own solo series, with a prominent spot in a team book, along with sole guest appearances in other books to having none of that and being relegated to being Synch's arm candy wasn't pleasant.

Incredible Member

Banshee, Beast, Havok.

Really, Moira and Beast. Just look at them at their worst:

Moira about to skin Banshee, her old boyfriend, alive. Is it surprising that Percy wrote this scene?:

Hank, when he went completely deranged:

But I've been noticing, like people here have said, that just about EVERY character has gone through some sort of decay during the Krakoan era. And I heard Kurt wasn't just maiming people, he was gleefully killing them.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

Moira about to skin Banshee, her old boyfriend, alive. Is it surprising that Percy wrote this scene?:

But I've been noticing, like people here have said, that just about EVERY character has gone through some sort of decay during the Krakoan era. And I heard Kurt wasn't just maiming people, he was gleefully killing them.
    Percy's made me hate Logan too. I was a fan of the character, not the extent that I like Cyke but he really was one of my favorites. He just turned him into creepy edgelord soi boy. Gone is the man who was trying to live by the code of Samurai. This era has its fans, had some elements I liked but overall it damaged a lot of characters and the franchise itself.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Anyone written by Percy gets the vote

Bill the Lobster.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

I thought you were going to put the picture of Hank eating, he looks pretty chill here
    Last edited by Rev9; 04-21-2024 at 08:49 AM.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Foxe viewed Alex as loyal to a fault and said that Warren would become the symbol that he was always meant to be, before one became some zombie thing and the other got mutilated by another alternate Maddy that Orchis had lying around before Gambit killed him and everyone has seemingly forgotten both in verse.

Yeah many characters got treated like crap, and some are still feeling the effects...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I thought you were going to put the picture of Hank eating, he looks pretty chill here
    That was so repulsive I can't stand to look at it even to post it. He looks pretty deranged here I think. The sunken eyes, ugly tusks, and crazed stare really get me.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.