Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Re: Magneto, I personally think that they should have left him dead when Logan killed him back in 1998(ish). He really went past the point of no return here, so Logan wasn't just killing in a homicidal feral rage. The thing with Magneto is that people keep going back and forth on the character and don't seem to want to make up their mind on who/what he is. Villain? Hero? Anti-hero? Even the way he is written now, it may be good quality, but how long will this version last? Hell, people didn't know in the solicits for Resurrection if he was going to be a villain again. But I personally find this one too emo, like Poccy. Different strokes for different folks.

Now for the truth storywise... he really went out with a bang in X-Men number one and probably never should have been brought back after that. Thats probably where his story should have ended.

A lot of people like the train wreck between the three Magnetos cuz lot of us are like that. Depending on the situation we can be villainous, heroic or anti-heroic. It is human nature and if you think about it, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post
    Yikes! How do you lose RB Silva during the most important issue of the whole miniseries?! And Luciano Vecchio? Ugh...Steven Universe "bean" mouths, cat eyes, silly proportions and animal noses...Art is way too silly for the gravitas of the Fall of X final story! They might as well had just gotten Phil Noto to draw the last issue. So disappointed.

I wonder who came out of the egg that the Five and Destiny are watching over...Rachel? Rasputin IV?
    Vecchio killed it with Resurrection of Magneto much to my surprise tbh. I wish Silva could have stayed but we're in good hands for the ending cause RoM was gorgeous.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post
    Yikes! How do you lose RB Silva during the most important issue of the whole miniseries?! And Luciano Vecchio? Ugh...Steven Universe "bean" mouths, cat eyes, silly proportions and animal noses...Art is way too silly for the gravitas of the Fall of X final story! They might as well had just gotten Phil Noto to draw the last issue. So disappointed.

I wonder who came out of the egg that the Five and Destiny are watching over...Rachel? Rasputin IV?
    This is pretty funny description of his art, but he's decent not the best but okay

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Re: Magneto, I personally think that they should have left him dead when Logan killed him back in 1998(ish). He really went past the point of no return here, so Logan wasn't just killing in a homicidal feral rage. The thing with Magneto is that people keep going back and forth on the character and don't seem to want to make up their mind on who/what he is. Villain? Hero? Anti-hero? Even the way he is written now, it may be good quality, but how long will this version last? Hell, people didn't know in the solicits for Resurrection if he was going to be a villain again. But I personally find this one too emo, like Poccy. Different strokes for different folks.

Now for the truth storywise... he really went out with a bang in X-Men number one and probably never should have been brought back after that. Thats probably where his story should have ended.

I could have sworn he put Mags in a wheelchair. Hence the Wild Sentinel destroying Genosha.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I could have sworn he put Mags in a wheelchair. Hence the Wild Sentinel destroying Genosha.
    You right about that (it's in 2001, not 1998). Wolverine stabs Magneto in X-Men #113, and the Genosha Genocide happens in the next issues (New X-Men #114-116).

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Glob might have actually been a better choice for getting the Wrongslide treatment. We could have gotten a good character out of it, and we'd be rid of Glob for a while.
    We have not seen Glob in real action for 2 years now, so you already have your wish.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================