Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Now I'm wondering if Cassandra Nova isn't a multiverse version of the Ancient One.
    Giw would that work. She has Xaviors powers. Shes his twin. A AU AO would still have Magic
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Agreed. This version is so young that she doesn't feel threatening at all. More like one of the MCU villains of the week.
    Not only because of the age, but I think they would have nrought a tiny gravitas to the thing. And with a little squinting Blanchett COULD look like a female Stewart.

Nothing against Corrin as an actor, haven't seen them in anything.
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 04-22-2024 at 10:32 PM.

Spectacular Member

well with the way that the Ancient One was portrayed by good old Tilda and the way that supposedly movie "Cassandra" wears clothes especially the collar coat thing, maybe it is an evil Multiverse Ancient One if you think about it due to Deadpool and Wolverine jumping into a sling magic portal. there's gotta be another Multiverse Doctor Strange or Wong or some other post apocalyptic survivor sorcerer that's able to help Deadpool and Wolverine to to take on Evil Ancient One.

heck Hollywood even was screwing around with not revealing too much about the guest cameo characters in Doctor Strange 2 Multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    well with the way that the Ancient One was portrayed by good old Tilda and the way that supposedly movie "Cassandra" wears clothes especially the collar coat thing, maybe it is an evil Multiverse Ancient One if you think about it due to Deadpool and Wolverine jumping into a sling magic portal. there's gotta be another Multiverse Doctor Strange or Wong or some other post apocalyptic survivor sorcerer that's able to help Deadpool and Wolverine to to take on Evil Ancient One.

heck Hollywood even was screwing around with not revealing too much about the guest cameo characters in Doctor Strange 2 Multiverse

You’re probably right about there being a Dr. Strange type in the movie, but don’t forget Ned could also use a sling ring in No Way Home. Could just be a random.

I don’t think Cassandra is going to be magically powered, probably a character we haven’t seen yet.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    It just hit me with this thread that Tilda Swinton would have done a KILLER Cassandra Nova. Cate Blanchett too, maybe better !
    Tilda playing two bald characters, she can go for three and play Moondragon afterwards. Though, that may be typecasting.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I propose that Nova is the sister of Xavier from The world this Wolverine Comes from. And possibly controlled his mina ala Mysterio from Old Man Logan. To kill the x-men. We do see Antman corpes. Standing in for Hank Pym from the comics.
    X-Men Forever