Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Yes, particularly after he defeats her

If Peter Petrelli with all the powers he had on the show is no match for MCU Captain Marvel, he can get her powers before fighting her
    Did you just say he has all of her powers after he defeats her? So, the results are a foregone conclusion? Since he starts with all her powers plus his own, it is a foregone conclusion.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wasn't that because he had fully learned how to control he's powers or whatever? Wasn't he fully in control by the end of the show?
    No. I mean there’s a small part of that, but Peter just made so many idiot decisions, it was basically a character trait. He’s recognised as being an exemplar character for CIS in action.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wasn't that because he had fully learned how to control he's powers or whatever? Wasn't he fully in control by the end of the show?
    He still made tons of inexplicably stupid decisions, even in the future when he had basically every power in the show and knew how to use them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan