Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think they'll give her the benefit of the doubt bc she is grieving. The last thing she needs is for them to turn on her
    She's grieving and they obviously won't turn on her but Rogue was destroying military bases and "rampaging across the country" as Cap put it. On top of that she killed a person on foreign soil. Her lashing out is understandable considering what she just went through but still these actions don't exactly sell a nice image of mutants to humanity. Cyclops and even Beast seem to be over being model citizens just to be accepted as human beings but I don't think the same goes for Kurt and Morph.

She's an omega mutant with the ability to fly. She took the bus out of town. She isnt using public transportation to get back home now that she has her powers back

Im actually more surprised Jean didnt try to save Trask s she along with Kurt had the powers and moral compass best equipped to do so
    I like to believe Storm saw the destruction, knew she'd be coming back to a huge mess, and took Forge up on his offer to go on vacation before she returns. I mean she flew around and left Forge dying in a cave for a while before she came back to him.

Sometimes you need to say YES to YOU, and treat yourself. She deserves it, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    She's grieving and they obviously won't turn on her but Rogue was destroying military bases and "rampaging across the country" as Cap put it. On top of that she killed a person on foreign soil. Her lashing out is understandable considering what she just went through but still these actions don't exactly sell a nice image of mutants to humanity. Cyclops and even Beast seem to be over being model citizens just to be accepted as human beings but I don't think the same goes for Kurt and Morph.
    Maybe we are gearing up for a Dark Rogue Saga? Rogue stealing a bunch of powers and going crazy would be quite a twist and threat

Rogue and Kurt's scene was beautiful.

Bastion and Sinister should record ASMR video together.

Mighty Member

She's an omega mutant with the ability to fly. She took the bus out of town. She isnt using public transportation to get back home now that she has her powers back

Im actually more surprised Jean didnt try to save Trask s she along with Kurt had the powers and moral compass best equipped to do so
    Exactly. Kurt especially was bad writing

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Me too, But I also wonder if the split could be between Cyclops and Storm if Onslaught were to happen and put both Magneto and Prof X out of comission
    Mmm. This is interesting and could make sense actually. Wouldn’t mind it if Onslaught eventually happens.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Also I have a question: who is the black and white haired woman at Gambit’s funeral supposed to be? She looked like Aurora but I didn’t knew if they had a relationship or not.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Also I have a question: who is the black and white haired woman at Gambit’s funeral supposed to be? She looked like Aurora but I didn’t knew if they had a relationship or not.
    Aurora is French Canadian and they mostly likely made love on Slave Island Genosha years ago due to the French connection.

Id say it was

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

i think his sister in law but idk
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    i think his sister in law
    Yeah, in the comics Gambit has a sister-in-law named Mercy LeBeau.... who hasn't been seen since the 90s. I think the Aurora resemblance is just an accident.

This isn't how she looks in the comics... but neither is how Gambit's brother looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Aurora is French Canadian and they mostly likely made love on Slave Island Genosha years ago due to the French connection.
    Cajun French and Canadian French aren't really the same language though

It was ok set up episode. Second episode not written by DeMayo in a row and you can feel that it is not on par with quality.

Story is fine. Character words are not powerful or deep enough.
    Kurts speech at funeral was dumb. It wasn't deeper than skin.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 04-24-2024 at 01:35 PM.

Cool

That grenade

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It was ok set up episode. Second episode not written by DeMayo in raw and you can feel that it is not on par with quality.

Story is fine. Character words are not powerful or deep enough.
    Kurts speech at funeral was dumb. It wasn't deeper than skin.
    That explains a lot. That's the second episode in a row not written by him now.