Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C6NbMAng..._web_copy_link

This is cracking me up. I wish Rogue kept Cap's shield. It would be of little use to her but I don't care. Rule of cool.
    Honestly I was expecting her to just outright take the shield though then Steve would have just come after her.

Regarding Second Coming - wonder if in season finale Bastion is going to (nearly) kill Kurt as a reference to it.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveGorn View Post
    Regarding Second Coming - wonder if in season finale Bastion is going to (nearly) kill Kurt as a reference to it.
    There might be a brief allusion to but I don't think they'll kill him off. There would be a lot of backlash if after years of fans wanting Kurt to join the team, he's killed off after just joining.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveGorn View Post
    They just killed Gambi and replaced him with Kurt. They arent going to kill his replacement

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

thinking some of the cameos from genosha will help in final battle and few will die idk
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I'm hoping Iceman, Havok, and Polaris get called in, at least by Forge or someone.

I do wonder if they're going to do more with the X-Factor members.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They just killed Gambi and replaced him with Kurt. They arent going to kill his replacement
    Well... not immediately.

I'll say this, nobody would be expecting Kurt to die so soon so his death would be the most unexpected thing.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    That's in character for Scott in every reality it seems, based on his reaction to Rachel. It was even more incredulous with Rachel considering she's the spitting image of Jean, has her same powers, and uses her name and costume.
    Have to say, of all the things to explain in the X-Universe; I think explaining to Scott who has two children from two different realities/future, living in his reality would be the hardest thing to explain. "Hey Scott, that Rachel Summers over there, she's you and Jean's daughter from another reality and the future, while Nathan Christopher Summers is also your son, but not from Rachel's reality. Now, you and Jean can all get together and have a nice family reunion." What an example of telling versus showing.
    By the way, does anybody remember what what issue of X-Factor that panel came from? I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JThree View Post
    Have to say, of all the things to explain in the X-Universe; I think explaining to Scott who has two children from two different realities/future, living in his reality would be the hardest thing to explain. "Hey Scott, that Rachel Summers over there, she's you and Jean's daughter from another reality and the future, while Nathan Christopher Summers is also your son, but not from Rachel's reality. Now, you and Jean can all get together and have a nice family reunion." What an example of telling versus showing.
    By the way, does anybody remember what what issue of X-Factor that panel came from? I don't remember.
    X-Factor Annual 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Wow people are really erasing the messiah era like fraction and gillen uncanny didn’t out sell bendis his avengers. Just wow!
    Not gonna lie, they have really been hampering the Phoenix Saga’s references throughout this entire season. Something tells me Jean or Madelyne are gonna end up taking Hope’s place as the Mutant messiah, since they are sort of speed-running X-Men history to streamline it in a digestible way vs a mutant baby being born because a mutate magic user had gone crazy from a cosmic energy source that led to the decimation of the mutant populace a second time…….

Yeah, I think they just are picking and choosing comic storylines. I grant that it will be irritating because characters will get lost in the shuffle, but the best case scenario I can say is have this garner interest in the actual comics instead of putting the responsibility on a limited cartoon series with limited space for storytelling and no guarantee of a fourth season. (The fact it got a second and third confirmed this early is a miracle I did not even see coming, honestly)

Just saw the episode, nice set up for the 'Endgame' of season 1. And I am here for it. This is show is taking me back to that Saturday morning feeling every Wednesday and I love it.

Rogue's revenge was on point and finally someone had the guts to kill Trask. Did Not see the Sentinel thing coming but that was a nice twist. As was having Bastion at the end. I am not exactly too well versed with him. I know of him and that he's bad news but I don't exactly know his power set other than time travel and control of Sentinels, so I am interested in seeing what this show does with him. But I still feel that he's not the final level boss. It has to be Apocalypse.

I like this show is slowly turning Cyclops into what he was during the Astonishing X-Men, San Francisco , Utopia, Second Coming era of things. The De-facto leader. A blend of Xavier's optimism and Magneto's Pragmatism. Peaceful but will put you down if you mess with us. I am here for that Cyclops. Cyclops was Right. I am wondering if the writers are building towards not only that but the Schism between him and Wolverine. The Phoenix name keeps getting dropped which I think means it's coming back and we'll get another Dark Phoenix arc which will end with Jean's permanent death.

Also, I think this show made it's second goof. If i am wrong someone correct me but How is Captain America here. From my memory of him he made a brief appearance in X-Men back in the day, but that was a flashback episode. The last time he was seen was in Spider-Man animated Series. He and the red Skull were caught in some sort of temporal dimension and lost in time. He came back for that secret wars episode in Spider-Man but they were all returned back to where they came from so presumably he went back to the temporal dimension with the red skull. So how is he in this episode. hmmmm. Anyway it was great to see him and being voiced by Josh Keaton...interesting.

And since when did Morph become Mimic?

Mags is alive. Yes. more magneto. I hate that Gambit bit the dust, even if it was in epic fashion but Magneto is a little more interesting to me so I am glad he's still around. Looking forward to the next episode.

Make mine Marvel...again.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Just saw the episode, nice set up for the 'Endgame' of season 1. And I am here for it. This is show is taking me back to that Saturday morning feeling every Wednesday and I love it.

Rogue's revenge was on point and finally someone had the guts to kill Trask. Did Not see the Sentinel thing coming but that was a nice twist. As was having Bastion at the end. I am not exactly too well versed with him. I know of him and that he's bad news but I don't exactly know his power set other than time travel and control of Sentinels, so I am interested in seeing what this show does with him. But I still feel that he's not the final level boss. It has to be Apocalypse.

I like this show is slowly turning Cyclops into what he was during the Astonishing X-Men, San Francisco , Utopia, Second Coming era of things. The De-facto leader. A blend of Xavier's optimism and Magneto's Pragmatism. Peaceful but will put you down if you mess with us. I am here for that Cyclops. Cyclops was Right. I am wondering if the writers are building towards not only that but the Schism between him and Wolverine. The Phoenix name keeps getting dropped which I think means it's coming back and we'll get another Dark Phoenix arc which will end with Jean's permanent death.

Also, I think this show made it's second goof. If i am wrong someone correct me but How is Captain America here. From my memory of him he made a brief appearance in X-Men back in the day, but that was a flashback episode. The last time he was seen was in Spider-Man animated Series. He and the red Skull were caught in some sort of temporal dimension and lost in time. He came back for that secret wars episode in Spider-Man but they were all returned back to where they came from so presumably he went back to the temporal dimension with the red skull. So how is he in this episode. hmmmm. Anyway it was great to see him and being voiced by Josh Keaton...interesting.

And since when did Morph become Mimic?

Mags is alive. Yes. more magneto. I hate that Gambit bit the dust, even if it was in epic fashion but Magneto is a little more interesting to me so I am glad he's still around. Looking forward to the next episode.

Make mine Marvel...again.
    I don't need to see Jean die

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    I don't need to see Jean die
    Pure speculation. I don't want it either, but, is that not her thing though. Hence her association with the Phoenix. Life, death, Rebirth. Rinse and repeat